As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Men In Black 1: Part 3

• freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    Pretty hyped for this. Wonder how big of a part Emma Thompson will have, cause I love me some Emma Thompson.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    This looks like it could be pretty great.

Then again Scifi + Time travel = potential disaster, so it will depend heavily for me on how they deal with it. Knowing the franchise, though, they'll probably make it funny enough that I won't care.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I was driving home the other day and Wild Wild West came on my iPod and I sung along

then a few songs later it came on again because I have it on my iPod twice and you bet your ass I let it play a second time

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Wild Wild West rules.

Shit, even Switch is great.

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Actually what I really want is Bad Boys 3. What do you do after successfully invading Cuba? Why, invading Iran, of course.

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Wild Wild West rules.

Shit, even Switch is great.

I legit enjoy the Lost & Found album

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    "I like Will Smith

he raps happy

*sluuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp*"

wY6K6Jb.gif
    lostwords wrote:
    Actually what I really want is Bad Boys 3. What do you do after successfully invading Cuba? Why, invading Iran, of course.

They're making Bad Boys 3

and I can't wait

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    Wild Wild West is just so god awful.

Most of Will's other stuff is watchable in some capacity. But WWW is just so bad I want to gouge out my eyes.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular

Most of Will's other stuff is watchable in some capacity. But WWW is just so bad I want to gouge out my eyes.

then you should do so, obviously they are defective

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    I will see this day one.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Hmmm... okay. I'll do it. I'll be part of this world.

Just, please god let it be better than the second one
    Or at least don't let it be worse

eff the haters, I love MIIB

Ironically, I haven't seen Wild Wild West since seeing it in the theater when I was 11

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular

fuck you to hell

0BnD8l3.gif
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    if nothing else

you have to credit men in black II with giving the world the old and busted / new hotness

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I made my Male Shepard look like Will Smith. African American men have such great mustaches. My wimpy white dude mustache sucks.

don't blame your shitty facial hair on your race!

5471306386_f53846a88b.jpg

220px-President_Theodore_Roosevelt,_1904.jpg

tom-selleck.jpg

elliot+lebowski.jpg

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Regardless of the source material a Will Smith single for "I Am Legend" was completely warranted maybe even necessary given the title. I feel kind of gypped in that regard and expect him to hit M3B pretty hard.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I made my Male Shepard look like Will Smith. African American men have such great mustaches. My wimpy white dude mustache sucks.

don't blame your shitty facial hair on your race!

5471306386_f53846a88b.jpg

220px-President_Theodore_Roosevelt,_1904.jpg

tom-selleck.jpg

elliot+lebowski.jpg

Beard-Moustache-Championships.jpg

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Butters wrote:
    Regardless of the source material a Will Smith single for "I Am Legend" was completely warranted maybe even necessary given the title. I feel kind of gypped in that regard and expect him to hit M3B pretty hard.
    On August 19, 2011, it was announced that Smith had returned to the studio with producer La Mar Edwards to make a new album.

Here's hoping

• DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    you know his next album is gonna have Willow and Jaden guesting on it

and it's gonna be awesome

Garlic Bread on
    the single for this movie should be titled "Suit Up (featuring Justin Bieber)"

• BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    the single for this movie should be titled "Suit Up (featuring Neil Patrick Harris)"

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
    Dichotomy wrote:
    if nothing else

you have to credit men in black II with giving the world the old and busted / new hotness

You're right, I absolutely loved that line

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i love this

poo
  • LarsLars Registered User regular
    Speculation based only on trailer:
    Hopefully Tommy Lee Jones is in the movie more than just a little at the beginning and the end. Though considering the main plot seems to be Will Smith going back in time and teaming up with Josh Brolin, I don't see how Tommy Lee Jones is going to get a lot of screen time.

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Lars wrote:
    Speculation based only on trailer:
    Hopefully Tommy Lee Jones is in the movie more than just a little at the beginning and the end. Though considering the main plot seems to be Will Smith going back in time and teaming up with Josh Brolin, I don't see how Tommy Lee Jones is going to get a lot of screen time.
    Maybe TLJ also went back in time to team up with himself to solve his own murder before it happens

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    YES YES I AM SO INTO THIS
    The_Scarab wrote:
    You know what was awesome?

the animated series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHeuRMc6ak

oh man what if they made another one!!

like nick did for speed racer

but, like

good

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    90's cartoons had such great intros

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Josh Brolin = good.

• FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    I didn't even know this was happening!

I am so happy now!

sig2.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    FUCK YES

THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE WANTED SINCE THE SECOND ONE

SEEING THIS DAY ONE

COME ON MEMORIAL DAY

• The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    End wrote:
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    You know what was awesome?

the animated series.

I remember watching the hell out of that

What I remember most was that all the goofiness of the movie changed into this sort of sinister weirdness in the cartoon. Maybe I'm totally misremembering how peculiar it was but I'm fairly sure it was more true to the original comic rather than the movie (outside of the main duo).

I dunno. I'll have to dig out some episodes. The only thing I remember was one where Agent K and some alien dude both had guns that killed one another only to resurrect them a set time later, whereupon they both simultaneously shot each other again and repeated the cycle.

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    yeah the cartoon was really fucked up but it had a ton of humor too, even if it was kind of dark

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    yeah the cartoon was really fucked up but it had a ton of humor too, even if it was kind of dark

I didn't see as much as I'd like, but it was brilliant.

Remember the Hollywood branch?