As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Je Veux Te [Chat]

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    My first time was pretty great, but pretty standard.

No bathrooms with supervisors and shit.

PSN: Honkalot
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I was 15. We were in the back of her mom's Chevy Blazer. It was magical. We went to a LAN afterwards and I played Halo for the first time.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    chu did you have sex with that person again subsequently or were they disgusted by your pathetic showing

you tell us

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    TL,DR wrote:
    I was 15. We were in the back of her mom's Chevy Blazer. It was magical. We went to a LAN afterwards and I played Halo for the first time.

Living the dream :D

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    We got caught in the same Blazer some weeks later.

See, it was an empty parking lot when we started, but by the time the police knocked on the window there was a kids' soccer game going on 50 yards away. Whoops!

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    chu did you have sex with that person again subsequently or were they disgusted by your pathetic showing

nah

i mean, it wasn't really all that embarrassing, i pleasured her p well for a virgin before the intercourse

but it was very much a prom date type thing, we weren't dating or whatever

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I mean, it wasn't what I was expecting but it was totally awesome still.

It's a little weird how everything kind of comes naturally to you.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    nexus that video is awesome.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    I'm just messing. I don't really like zero or diet, I get all the deliciously bad for you calories. I think honestly it's whatever taste you get used to. Regular, diet and zero all have a unique flavor profile.
    True dat!

I'm just used to diet. :)

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    good morning, [chat]ters.

Aaron should be coming over soon which is good because I am mad horny, I've fiddled the diddle twice already

if he doesn't come I will immolate into flames

Overshare

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Why is everyone quitting caffeine!

Who will I talk to about coffee? WHO?!

Me!

Yessssss. For christmas I am getting a moka pot and I am going to learn how to make cuban coffee and experiment and it is going to be the bestest.

IIRC, Cuban espresso is kind of like Greek coffee, in that the sugar is kind of brewed in, but I think with Cuban it's added to the espresso shot as it is being brewed (ie the sugar is put in the container) whereas with Greek coffee the sugar and coffee kind of 'cook' together.

I'm a bit strange in that I don't like sugar in my coffee. I'd go to the Greek cafe with my friend to have coffee and they'd ask me if I wanted normal or sweet and I'd confuse them by wanting no sugar. Then again, my friend had the same and he is Greek, so it can't be that unusual.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    My first time was awesome you guys.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Chanus wrote:
    I hate to be the person to introduce you to the "Side-by-Side View" button in Excel, spool :P

But, also, people are so dumb!

That puts them in panes in a single window. We rock the dual monitors here, so she wanted one spreadsheet on each of them.

spool32 on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    I hate to be the person to introduce you to the "Side-by-Side View" button in Excel, spool :P

That puts them in a single pane. We rock the dual monitors here, so she wanted one spreadsheet on each of them.

Ah, okay then

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    is it time to get drunk yet?

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I switched over to Zero instantly. I love it

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    mine was with a girl I didn't really like, on a blanket out in a field somewhere

the condom broke and it was really scary and I had to take her to get the morning after pill because she was just like, welp

then she stalked me for like 6 months, calling and saying how she missed a period or whatever

Deebaser wrote:

Is it ever not?

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote:

No it's not! You're supposed to know how to reproduce! Otherwise you would become extinct!

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I was pretty drunk my first time. So was she. First time wasn't stellar. Second time a few minutes later was a lot better.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

That puts them in panes in a single window. We rock the dual monitors here, so she wanted one spreadsheet on each of them.

But if she has a spread sheet on both monitors, how will she make forum post?

to be clear my first time was totally awesome

like, it felt incredible! and she was happy because i did well before hand then there was a second round later

i was not the slightest bit embarrassed about lasting for 6 seconds the first time

edited December 2011
    Chanus wrote:
    Deebaser wrote:

Is it ever not?

Final in an hour. :(
    inadvisable.

Deebaser on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    nexus that video is awesome.

i love how the lizard is like 'wtf bro ' halfway through

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    mine was with a girl I didn't really like, on a blanket out in a field somewhere

the condom broke and it was really scary and I had to take her to get the morning after pill because she was just like, welp

then she stalked me for like 6 months, calling and saying how she missed a period or whatever

and now you have secret babbies

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Feral wrote:

Question.

If your first time is with multiple people does the first person count as the one you lost your virginity to or is it all of them?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    BobCesca wrote:
    IIRC, Cuban espresso is kind of like Greek coffee, in that the sugar is kind of brewed in, but I think with Cuban it's added to the espresso shot as it is being brewed (ie the sugar is put in the container) whereas with Greek coffee the sugar and coffee kind of 'cook' together.

I'm a bit strange in that I don't like sugar in my coffee. I'd go to the Greek cafe with my friend to have coffee and they'd ask me if I wanted normal or sweet and I'd confuse them by wanting no sugar. Then again, my friend had the same and he is Greek, so it can't be that unusual.

I normally take my coffee and espresso black as well but, I feel like branching out some. And yeah, you are right about the order of the espresso and the sugar. Sometimes the only some of the shot is added, and then the espresso and the sugar and mixed together, and then the rest is added.

And then you can take that and put it into milk and bam cafe con leche.

• Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    Mine was pretty bad, I didn't really want to do it because I knew I was graduating and leaving my small town forever in a month. But young, male urges obviously won out. She laid there like a dead fish, and I just wanted to get it over with so I could go home. Neither of us really enjoyed it I don't think. But it's not like you're going to be a sex pro the first time you attempt it. When it was over she asked if that was it?

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote:

Question.

If your first time is with multiple people does the first person count as the one you lost your virginity to or is it all of them?

take this comment

dip it in bronze

frame it

hang it on a wall

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Back of my 1985 Oldsmobile Delta88 in the undeveloped cul-de-sac of a new neighborhood in the area... that car was like a hotel room.

It was a magically evening.

Chanus

You had an 80s olds delta88 too?

Henceforth you are like a brother to me

Also yeah the massive sofa aka. Rear seat was a decent night's sleep in a pinch.

I mean, it was awesome and novel to have sex as a teen. But as with most things in my life, it's better now and I'm better at it. I hear that this 'growing old' thing has diminishing returns, though?

desc wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Back of my 1985 Oldsmobile Delta88 in the undeveloped cul-de-sac of a new neighborhood in the area... that car was like a hotel room.

Chanus

Also yeah the massive sofa aka. Rear seat was a decent night's sleep in a pinch.

Yeah, was my first car. Blue with the dark blue "leather" trim... dark blue interior with wood paneling on the dash and doors.

I miss the shit out of that car, even if it got 9mpg.

TL,DR wrote:
    I mean, it was awesome and novel to have sex as a teen. But as with most things in my life, it's better now and I'm better at it. I hear that this 'growing old' thing has diminishing returns, though?

You get back what you put into it, it seems.

My first time was with a girl and we were all in teenaged love and I flew out to see her

Right as it was about to go down the housecleaning lady opened the hotel room door and saw me naked and my girlfriend hid on the side of the bed

desc wrote:
    Dear Penthouse Forums,

I'm not the kind of guy this usually happens to, but my first time was with a girl and we were all in teenaged love and I flew out to see her

Right as it was about to go down the housecleaning lady opened the hotel room door and saw me naked and my girlfriend hid on the side of the bed...

desc wrote:
    My first time was with a girl and we were all in teenaged love and I flew out to see her

Right as it was about to go down the housecleaning lady opened the hotel room door and saw me naked and my girlfriend hid on the side of the bed

haha did you have an internet girlfriend!?

i did

my first girlfriend ever lived in utah

i worked hard all summer and saved so i could fly out to see her in late august

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    Mim wrote:

No it's not! You're supposed to know how to reproduce! Otherwise you would become extinct!

I meant how like, I just knew what to do and it wasn't awkward. It was just all sorts of awesome.

Chanus wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

Chanus

Yeah, was my first car. Blue with the dark blue "leather" trim... dark blue interior with wood paneling on the dash and doors.

Cream white, brown leather top thing, brown interior, dark brown wood, drove like a commercial shipping vessel

8-)

desc wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

Chanus

Cream white, brown leather top thing, brown interior, dark brown wood, drove like a commercial shipping vessel

8-)

Nice!

Yeah, I love that "on the waves" sort of suspension it had.

This discussion has been closed.