As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Je Veux Te [Chat]

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    my wife drove a scion tc for a while

it was a good little car

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2011
    Kalkino wrote:
    I wonder if I should join the Green Party. I feel like I should join a party and they seem like a reasonable contender. Hmm

Join the Grey party. All the cool jedi are doing it.

JustinSane07 on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I AM SO GODAMN BORED.

ftOqU21.png
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I AM SO GODAMN BORED.

It sounds like you need a prostitute. Let me help you with that.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I like your Christmasfied avatar, abdh.

aRkpc.gif
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    Having sex in a car is uncomfortable.

I'd rather have sex, like, on the ground.

Or in a tree.

This will not deter me from trying it.

I WILL HAVE SEX IN A CAR, DAMMIT.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:

Or in a tree.

Car had a heater. Which is better then sex in the snow. Sex in the snow is awful.

Abdhyius wrote:
    I AM SO GODAMN BORED.

It sounds like you need a prostitute. Let me help you with that.

the bastards illegalized buying sex this year

ftOqU21.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    My first was a sky-blue 1987 Celica. Got to replace the head gasket a month after I bought it, then drove it until I bought my next car, a 1997 Honda Passport. I loved that thing. It was way more capable than it deserved to be. I felt so bad when I traded it in but the engine needed more work than it was worth.

nibXTE7.png
    Mim wrote:
    Winky wrote:

Or in a tree.

I had sex in the tC, posted on the last page.

It was a bit awkward, but it worked.

Left a hidden stain for the new owner to find.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Winky wrote:

Or in a tree.

Car had a heater. Which is better then sex in the snow. Sex in the snow is awful.

Mine was an Oldsmobile.

I could have had sex while someone else was having sex in the back of that thing.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    My first was a sky-blue 1987 Celica. Got to replace the head gasket a month after I bought it, then drove it until I bought my next car, a 1997 Honda Passport. I loved that thing. It was way more capable than it deserved to be. I felt so bad when I traded it in but the engine needed more work than it was worth.

Wasn't the passport one of the worst gas guzzlers of all time?

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    in addition to the cars mentioned I have also owned a jeep grand cherokee and a wrx and a z4

I am loving it every time one of you say "my first" when you're talking about your first car instead of your first good time

because in my head they're both.

ftOqU21.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    So I've just begun in Skyrim, i'm not even level 3 yet, anything i ought to know? I'm playing a Breton mage-type character and I'm not going to use mods for this first playthrough. Also, i'm not looking to get gamebreaking stuff early, I want it to be challenging and fun, but i want to avoid pitfalls, if there's any.

edited December 2011
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I am loving it every time one of you say "my first" when you're talking about your first car instead of your first good time

because in my head they're both.

I had more fun in the sentra than I had with girls, to be honest.

It turns out, bitches love coupes.

JustinSane07 on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    Well when you're up to your shoulder in someone's butt, you can reach a log of things.

Typo preserved for posterity.

I caught it before I hit post, but I loled so there it is.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    So I've just begun in Skyrim, i'm not even level 3 yet, anything i ought to know? I'm playing a Breton mage-type character and I'm not going to use mods for this first playthrough. Also, i'm not looking to get gamebreaking stuff early, I want it to be challenging and fun, but i want to avoid pitfalls, if there's any.

It's a lot tougher to make wrong choices than it was in Oblivion or Morrowind.

Like... just go with it.

Uhmm... Dragon Scales/Bones are used for high-end armor... so you might want to hold on to those... but other than that, I can't really think of anything to avoid outright.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:
    I wonder if I should join the Green Party. I feel like I should join a party and they seem like a reasonable contender. Hmm

Nah bra, the retiree party have a slight racism tinge. Which isn't my bag as yet.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

Wasn't the passport one of the worst gas guzzlers of all time?

It got about 22 highway, 15 city, with a 3.2 litre V6.

nibXTE7.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:
    I use the hipster side of the force.

It's pretty obscure, you've probably never heard of it.

we're trying Wimp downstairs and I felt like listening to some rapture, since it's been ages.

They've put out a new album!

It's kind of crap, compared to the previous one.

ftOqU21.png
    Thanatos wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

But now that I have, it's no longer hip to use.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Hey [chat]

My lil boy is sick, I feel so bad for him :(

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    It turns out, bitches love coupes.

I guess that explains why you bought the ..

Ehh, too easy and those Hyundai coupes are titty

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:

Like... just go with it.

Uhmm... Dragon Scales/Bones are used for high-end armor... so you might want to hold on to those... but other than that, I can't really think of anything to avoid outright.

Let's say i buy a house, can i leave crap lying around and not lose it?

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Winky wrote:

Or in a tree.

You still want to wait six years for that? Damn, that's commitment.

Thanatos wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

But now that I have, it's no longer hip to use.

You de-coolise everything.

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Winky wrote:

Or in a tree.

You still want to wait six years for that? Damn, that's commitment.

I could have sex before I'm 30.

I just don't want a relationship (unless someone completely fan-fucking-tastic comes along and blows that up)

Chanus wrote:

Like... just go with it.

You don't want to hold on to those. Not all of them, anyway. Store them in a house that's safe to store them in. Carrying them is a bitch.

I can't say when you can't get more of them anymore, have barely gotten anywhere in the main quest.

But what you do want to hold on to are deadra hearts. Do not make potions with them and do not eat them.

ftOqU21.png
    Chanus wrote:

Like... just go with it.

Yeah

ftOqU21.png
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Back of my 1985 Oldsmobile Delta88 in the undeveloped cul-de-sac of a new neighborhood in the area... that car was like a hotel room.

It was a magically evening.

Chanus

You had an 80s olds delta88 too?

Henceforth you are like a brother to me

Also yeah the massive sofa aka. Rear seat was a decent night's sleep in a pinch.

Yeah, was my first car. Blue with the dark blue "leather" trim... dark blue interior with wood paneling on the dash and doors.

I miss the shit out of that car, even if it got 9mpg.

There is nothing like your first car. It can be a total piece of crap but it's your total piece of crap.
    My first car is a 2006 Honda Ridgeline. Not much in the way of crap really

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    Chanus wrote:

Like... just go with it.

Yep, anything you drop in your house, even on the floor, will stay there.

That's less likely in the rest of the world... apparently people have a tendency to pick things up... though it's not guaranteed something you drop in a cave will be gone when you go back for it... it's a crap shoot.

But houses, yes, all your stuff is safe.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:

Like... just go with it.

Yep

You can get furniture and stuff in there too

Abdhyius wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

Like... just go with it.

You don't want to hold on to those. Not all of them, anyway. Store them in a house that's safe to store them in. Carrying them is a bitch.

I can't say when you can't get more of them anymore, have barely gotten anywhere in the main quest.

But what you do want to hold on to are deadra hearts. Do not make potions with them and do not eat them.

Oh yeah, daedra hearts, too.

And yeah, by "hold on", I meant put them somewhere safe... because they're super heavy.

I want to [chat] you, too.

Things you leave on the ground anywhere will stay there for impressively long.

But in your house it'll stay forever.

ftOqU21.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Hey [chat]

My lil boy is sick, I feel so bad for him :(
    Children are festering cesspools of disease. Get used to it.

Last car I had was a Ford Laser, '83. I think I was about the 6th or 7th student to own it. Then I had it sold for scrap as I've lived in places where a car is not necessary for a whiles now

wanna [chat] you all night, girl

ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.