As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Serial Experiments: Soul Hackers [Finale: Reset - Draw Game!]

• CitizenCitizen Registered User regular
    The Anonymous

(Try not to be on my side)

• daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    cythraul, that is quite unkind of you.

i keep thinking i have a grudge on you, but i think it's actually someone else.
    i forget. phalla vacation reset all my grudges. consider yourselves lucky, whoever you were.

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    daniant wrote:
    Capfalcon for justice!

You misspelled Dani, Dani!

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Matev for his (lack of) sins

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    sigh.

do i throw myself upon the fires of justice in hopes of bringing together my allies in a bid for great victory and glory?

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Epic reveal time?

PSN SeGaTai
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    We've still got like 30 hours to go....

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    you have no idea the power that I can maybe wield on a day one.

if i feel like it.

and yeah.. right.. monday in north america. right. it's monday here already.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Well, If there really is a majority faction, then they should vote you out now regardless of what you do since you have revealed as not that.

really?

where did I reveal as not the majority faction?

did I reveal a faction at all?

i honestly don't recall myself revealing anything?

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    corvidae wrote:
    cj iwakura wrote:
    Teucrian wrote:
    I guess the real question is,

Is there a majority faction?

Yes: Paradigm X.

hhhmmmm... that changes things. i thought this was gonna be a straight 3 way split.

is there anything that resembles a "traditional" mafia?

No. Every faction has the same win condition: eliminate or make victory impossible for the other two.

wVEsyIc.png
    Because the majority faction can't have someone with an ability that will allow everyone left to unify.

Also, if you revealed as the majority faction, you wouldn't be put on the "flames of justice."

you have a funny way of interpreting my words, you know that?

It's my way. I'm often wrong, but if you don't give yourself some leeway in reading into people's words then you can't ever make any inferences.

it's ok. you're not really to blame. we haven't played together much.

• corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    i think it's safe to say that the smaller factions will have more "specials".

i'm really curious as to how the hacking thing will play out. at first i thought there was gonna be a little more emphasis at blind stabbing in the dark type communications, trying to find your faction, with the hackers somehow intercepting communications to form networks.

btw, ahava if you're ever going to vig me, you're gonna vig me...there's nothing i can do day one to change that. at least i can make my eventual come-uppance a little more satisfying for you.

(tl;dr- it was a pre-emptive counter-grudge vote)

Corv, honey, you should really stop reminding me that I have a grudge against you.

I'd honestly forgotten about it.

edited December 2011
    damn.

[edit]but if i remind you, at least i can get it out of the way.

corvidae on
    but if i forget about it, and you don't, then it's a constant sword of damocles hanging over your head, as you wonder and ponder just what and when i will take my revenge against you.

this makes you paranoid and liable to do some stupid things.

which, honestly, i think is a win-win for all concerned.

edited December 2011
    ha! jokes on you. i was already paranoid.

corvidae on
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Its true, Corvidae is so very special!

if you're not paranoid when playing this game, you're doing it wrong.

I'm gonna jump on the lonelyahava bandwagon, for making me feel bad about myself :(

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Corvidae

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    There is snow on my avatar's head. Details to follow.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

38thDoe wrote:
    Its been there since thanksgiving. Good to see youve crawled out from under that rock youve been living, though. :P

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Reserve up I am amused and sad that I was a few hours to late to sign up.

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Tiphareth wrote:
    38thDoe for almost being a pigeon!
    That's a new one by me.
    Bedlam wrote:
    38thDoe wrote:
    Its been there since thanksgiving. Good to see youve crawled out from under that rock youve been living, though. :P
    Maybe I've been using the mobile version exclusively since before Thanksgiving. Or maybe I'm just making conversation. Or maybe Bedlam!!!

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember who I wanted to grudge from the last game (it was like 4 months ago and I'm just getting back into the phalla swing), but stever777 seems like a good place to start.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Ugh, I kind of want to put a vote on MrTLicious for being silly. But there has to be better vote opportunities out there, with better reasoning. Unfortunately, faction games don't tend to lend themselves well to detailed, in-depth vote reasoning unless there's a common minority faction.

Faction games, man.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    i have no energy to soft network anything.

so no great heroics from me

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    I hear ya. I feel like there's a tension in the atmosphere, a need for someone to reveal and network their faction together. But it's so much work and nobody really wants to be singled out... not to forget to mention the fact that there's not really a way to verify all claimants right away.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Am I hearing that someone needs to sacrifice themselves?

The way things are going for me IRL I wouldnt mind. Im not sure what the plan would be though...

edited December 2011
    I've got some time. Everyone reveal to me and I'll sort you all out.

Promise...

:D :^:

MrTLicious on
  • CitizenCitizen Registered User regular
    I feel like I'm being left out of a bunch of super secret networks. And it's day one!

You guys should trust me. I'm way more trustworthy and much less competent than MrT. Tell me your secrets.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Everyone tell everyone their secrets.

That couldn't hurt anyone at all.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I will be BOLD and take the first plunge!
    For I am a
    knightsec.jpg
    Knight of the Eastern Calculus! Join me my brethren, the truth must be found.
    Oh also, no spooks or X's, really if you are viewing this get out of here.

Nope, day 1 ends tonight.