As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Pipe is just jealous because nothing will fit his massive melon.

You should not wear fedoras though. Baseball caps what have the straight brims are also out

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I own a couple fedoras, but I'm not going to wray then again until I drop 80 pounds. fat guys in fedoras are a sad demographic

Bucketman you're a swell guy, but you need to burn those fedoras

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Guys in fedoras are a sad demographic

Unless you're from the past

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I am from the future.

Where fedoras are still not cool.

xet8c.gif
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I'm imagining the samurai jack intro with isoldae

"I threw the foolish posting warrior into the future, where fedoras are law"

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Guys, guys...what if you wear a tasteful fedora with a three-piece suit to a semi-formal occasion?

Then take it off when you go indoors, of course.

godmode on
    Is there a hat rack when you walk indoors?

xet8c.gif
    Nope. Sorry mate

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    edited December 2011
    There had better be!

Also, let's assume for the sake of argument that it's not one of the wide-brimmed ones. And it's not made of straw, like the one douchebags wear. And it's not pinstriped...again like the one douchebags wear.

godmode on
    Because if there is not a hat rack that means you are not in the past which means you shouldn't be wearing a fedora.

xet8c.gif
    (I don't have a fedora myself, and I don't wear hats at all often, I'm just curious cause some people look quite classy in them)

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Godmode if you want to wear a fedora you should wear one.

But be aware if you are wearing it with a suit it really needs to Match the suit material or else it will look out of place.

Blake T on
    Yeah, that makes sense. But I barely have reason to wear a suit anymore.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »

You should not wear fedoras though. Baseball caps what have the straight brims are also out

How about

119678026_cd138d69a1.jpg

???

Oh man, what a cool guy! I wanna be like that guy!

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    So your last package should hopefully get to you before Christmas, #pipe.

Guaranteed next day delivery doesn't count for much at this time of year, but it should see you before Friday.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:

I wear straight brim baseball caps.

I look good in them.

What are you wearing, bro bent brims?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    NOT A SATANS GIFT

A couple days ago on tinychat, http://www.gamespot.com/pryzm-chapter-one-the-dark-unicorn came up, and I announced that I would do a video LP to the best of my abilities if I were to receive it in the mail.

It showed up today.
    385489_2872724546673_1516705339_2924698_1710871635_n.jpg
    Thank you, @Clint Eastwood, I now have an awesome non-academic project for next term!

George Fornby Grill on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    fucking hell Chris for about four seconds I was all like "I don't remember taking that pic"

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    Guys, guys...what if you wear a tasteful fedora with a three-piece suit to a semi-formal occasion?

Then take it off when you go indoors, of course.

I own a really nice fedora I bought at a hat store, its just black and it had a white feather in it. Last time I wore it was to the PAX East fancy dinner where A Duck! and Tube and Otaku brushed me up on the finer points of hat wearing. I was in a black suit with a black shirt and a white tie, so it matched at least.

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    I own a fedora. It is a cheap movie prop from the most recent Indiana Jones. This is the only appropriate fedora to have, and only as a costume piece, IMO.

I have a Sheri-hat.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I have a fedora I bought about ten years ago from Hot Topic that I've since become far too fat to wear without looking ridiculous (as pictures can attest)

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    So your last package should hopefully get to you before Christmas, #pipe.

Guaranteed next day delivery doesn't count for much at this time of year, but it should see you before Friday.

Man what the hell

Oops!

This was really really good, at least with the full DVD version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ojUEHEMbeo

Also the guy that played Baron Harkonen went on to play Winston Churchill in Doctor Who.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »

How about

119678026_cd138d69a1.jpg

???

But this is obviously ironic

That guy is wearing 4 popped collars, ala scarlet st

Occasionally I see someone walking around wearing an upside down sideways tennis visor. Usually with a wife-beater singlet, sports shorts and a pair of skate shoes. And mirrored sunglasses.

And then you say, "Mr Dyrdek, stop acting a fool and put some real clothes on!"

Yes, Rob Dyrdek is a bit of a knob.

• bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    MY GIFTS HAVE ARRIVED... I LOVE GIFTS.

Especially when they're ones I will use.

So first, please note the following:
    SSgift2.jpg
    This package was marked as means to make the Penny Arcade ping pong team better.

Contents included a sweet custom Khoo Woo Paddle, a really great book on table tennis technique, a full set of TableTennisMaster.com DVDs (Not pictured - already taken from my office by people... btw, i was TOTALLY looking at these earlier this year.. thank you for your psychic abilities) and of course, motivational music to really inspire the team (the best of Survivor)... but wait.. what ... what is that there... on the ground?
    SSgift1.jpg

You are a terrible person, Satan.

So thank you, mystery Satan... i actually know your real name based on the packaging, but I have no idea what your handle is. BUT THANK YOU. I KNOW I AM NOT EASY TO SHOP FOR.

Glad you liked it Robert!

but i'm affraid the paddle isn't mine though, unless tabletennis.com decided to throw in a freebie. (i'm awaiting confirmation on that.)

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    bwanie wrote: »

but i'm affraid the paddle isn't mine though, unless tabletennis.com decided to throw in a freebie. (i'm awaiting confirmation on that.)

Whaaaaaaaaaaa? You MUST keep us updated on this story.
    Was it in the same box and tabletennis.com saw who the shippee was and was like "whoa, shit, this is KHOO!"
    Or was it in a separate box, a fan gift from one of Khoo's adoring stalkers, that just happened to arrive at the same time.

EyQGd.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Mysteries abound!

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Might be from one of the other forums' secret santas

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    Might be from one of the other forums' secret santas

Yeah, probs.

EyQGd.jpg
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Keith is probably right.

anyways i specifically did not focus on Khoo himself, as i had no idea if he already had like a diamond encrusted dragonleather paddle.

i did tell him there were only four presents, though.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    Ah!!! I see what happened! They all came on the same day... the custom paddle was from my G&T SS!

Some guy.
  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    More presents!
    CEag5.jpg
    A box for me?
    XAJ2y.jpg
    Full of awesome stuff! There's even some notes...
    YgO8Y.png
    iddUE.jpg
    jQeZ3.jpg
    Now that I'm even more excited, time for the stuff.
    srxlC.jpg
    The Book of the Samurai, sounds interesting.
    Y5qlB.jpg
    Samurai Jack! Looks like I will be watching these too.
    2GlnW.jpg
    Everything so far. I am even getting a new LCD TV for Christmas this year so I will get to break it in.

These Samurai themed gifts are amazing! Satan, you sir are wonderful! Thank you!

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, Samurai Jack. :^:

Got to get back, back to the past.

Legba on
This discussion has been closed.