As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Chris the WA flag was a really good touch, by the way :^:

I checked in the store for a fullsize one, best quality. (Knitted cloth as opposed to woven, sewn layers as opposed to printed)

$1200?

Maybe not.

• mullymully Registered User regular
    attention satan:

i am leaving today and will not be back until january so ... if your gift to me gets here, i will not see it until then

that is all.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    If my calculations are correct, 43 people still don't have any presents :<

I know for certain that number is at least less by 1, unless someone stole my Satanee's package off their doorstep.

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:

I just finished baking so will be sending mine out soon!

• MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    SATANEE!!! I have you tracking number! USPS says it will be there tomorrow! Thank you for only living 8 hours away!

I should put out the tracking number so everyone can watch it and hope it is their gift.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Black Dynamite?

Must be @DHS Odium

Ha ha! I gifted that shit before I walked in the room!

Seriously though, that wasn't from me.

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i just bought my dad
    1. a blu ray player (he still has a dvd player and for some reason, during EVERY SINGLE DVD, it skips at some point, and come on dad welcome to the 21st century, bitch)
    2. The Universe, Season 5 on blu ray
    3. Terminator 2, blu ray

I wanted to get him the Band of Brothers / The Pacific dual blu ray box set, but it was more than the blu ray player so fuck that. Plus, can't go wrong with a beautiful show and a sexy robot movie right?

I don't have a Blu Ray player, and now I feel sad that I'm stuck in the Stone Age :[

Kusuguttai wrote:
    i just bought my dad
    1. a blu ray player (he still has a dvd player and for some reason, during EVERY SINGLE DVD, it skips at some point, and come on dad welcome to the 21st century, bitch)
    3. Terminator 2, blu ray

I wanted to get him the Band of Brothers / The Pacific dual blu ray box set, but it was more than the blu ray player so fuck that. Plus, can't go wrong with a beautiful show and a sexy robot movie right?

I don't have a Blu Ray player, and now I feel sad that I'm stuck in the Stone Age :[

Wanna roast some marshmellows? I don't have one either

• SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    Dammit Satan, quit tricking me by leaving boxes on my door that I ordered!

P.S. I will be out of town tomorrow through the early part of next week.

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i just bought my dad
    3. Terminator 2, blu ray

well i basically just stole your idea for me and gave it to my dad
    they're pretty cheap at target right now; got one for 80 bucks. however, i did look on amazon immediately after and found that the same model was 60 dollars.

• SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    I've wanted to do that for my parents, but then I would have to buy them a new TV so they could appreciate the blu-ray, and then they would need an HD cable service because standard looks like barf on newer TVs.

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    So last night, I was playing Eufloria on Steam (great game, by the way - everyone should give it a go), when I get a friend request from someone named Fletcher. I see he's in a Social Entropy Steam group, so I'm all "Cool" and accept, then I go back to spreading my seed(lings) all over space.

And then I checked my e-mail a few minutes ago. Fletcher totally Steamed me! I got Bastion, Recettear, Dungeons of Dredmor, Red Faction Guerilla, and the Geneforge Saga. (Sorry for no fancy pics, but I'm at work.)

I'm gonna be in indie paradise so long, I might feel a little bad for poor, neglected ol' Skyrim. Thanks, Fletcher! I'm looking forward to playing them all. And when I get back in town next Tuesday, I'll be on the lookout for the tangibles you mentioned in your gift tags.

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    oh my god why the fuck am I up

oh right, it's because there are presents here for me. Let me get a camera I guess!

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Okay so I was woken up to the arrival of boxes addressed to one "Master Chris Crawford." I will have to start addressing my own amazon purchases this way. That or use Reverend, I like doing that one for plane tickets though.
    t0F9Wl.jpg

The first gift gave a rather violent proposal
    TKeQel.jpg

While the second made me think I was getting a 9/11 Documentary
    9x5qvl.jpg

Upon unwrapping the first
    84Io0l.jpg

Fiiillllmmmm
    You can never have enough film (ever). And it is a kind that I have not tried yet!

I.. oh my
    idcHNl.jpg

When I move back to my dorm this is going to be playing at any time my roommate and I are not using the TV for videogame purposes. Also I think this is my Christmas music now!

Thank you, Mystery Satan, you have done well.

(Jesus christ thanks for that, End. I am sorry for killing everyone's internet with 20mb resized pictures.)

George Fornby Grill on
    oh jeeze forums why are you not resizing my pictures. They are like 5 thousand pixels wide

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Because they're in spoiler tags?

I find that happens.

That's why I re-size mine beforehand. . .

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    They don't resize in spoilers

unspoil em

• EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    they only resize them if they are not spoilered

however, you can adjust imgur urls slightly to cause imgur to automatically give different sized images:
    Okay so I was woken up to the arrival of boxes addressed to one "Master Chris Crawford." I will have to start addressing my own amazon purchases this way. That or use Reverend, I like doing that one for plane tickets though.
    t0F9Wl.jpg

TKeQel.jpg

9x5qvl.jpg

84Io0l.jpg

Fiiillllmmmm
    You can never have enough film (ever). And it is a kind that I have not tried yet!

I.. oh my
    idcHNl.jpg

When I move back to my dorm this is going to be playing at any time my roommate and I are not using the TV for videogame purposes. Also I think this is my Christmas music now!

(just add an l (that's an ELL) to the end of the image "name" in the url, for example http://i.imgur.com/idcHN.jpg => http://i.imgur.com/idcHNl.jpg )

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    My *SUPER GHETTO* Comic Edit to indicate the third installment in my Secret Satan's increasingly generous GIFTSTRAVAGANZA!

PAOriginal.jpg

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
    Problem finally solved, thanks End

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    End wrote:

however, you can adjust imgur urls slightly to cause imgur to automatically give different sized images:
    t0F9Wl.jpg

TKeQel.jpg

9x5qvl.jpg

84Io0l.jpg

Fiiillllmmmm

I.. oh my
    idcHNl.jpg

(just add an l (that's an ELL) to the end of the image "name" in the url, for example http://i.imgur.com/idcHN.jpg => http://i.imgur.com/idcHNl.jpg )

oh hey, that's a neat trick man

thanks for sharing it!

• feebsiclefeebsicle a feebs Registered User regular
    I have no idea who sent me this, but I am pretty sure it was my secret satan.
    So thank you, Satan, whoever you are! This is beautiful :)

Zthh6.jpg

appending s, m and t all do stuff too
    (small medium thumbnail)

• DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Oh wow feebs, those are gorgeous! Good job whoever was feebs' Satan because dang that is pretty stuff

do you remember

the twenty-first night

of sep tem ber

it's stuck in my head again send hglpgoep

oh god another one what time to get the camera back out

KX24Ol.jpg

Oh dear

3nG8ql.jpg

Aw yeah

I knew there might be a reason for the 120 film! It is time to go take distorted-as-fuck pictures that look cool. Where's my cat....

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    you realize that you're trapped now, right?

a never ending series of gifts will arrive at your door

you will never sleep or eat or take a poop again

instead you will constantly be astonished and awed by the endless charity and ruthless cruelty of strangers

suffocating someone with gifts is my favorite form of murder

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Forar wrote:
    My *SUPER GHETTO* Comic Edit to indicate the third installment in my Secret Satan's increasingly generous GIFTSTRAVAGANZA!

comic edit

Hooray! Glad it arrived earlier than the original "March" date Amazon said.
    Enjoy! :D

nevillexmassig1.png
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Goose! wrote: »
    Margarazzi wrote:

I know for certain that number is at least less by 1, unless someone stole my Satanee's package off their doorstep.

Well I hope that's not what happened.

List:
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens :arrow: Margarazzi :arrow: Sal/2/3 :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile

Blake T/1.5/2 arrows.gifLost Salient

Bogey :arrow: Isoldae/2 :arrow: TankHammer

Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid

BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2

bwaine :arrow: Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow: Theidar :arrow: neville/2/3 :arrow: Forar/2/3

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Gatsby

DHS Odium :arrow: Vann Diras

Didgeridoo :arrow: dougyfresh :arrow: Keith :arrow: Weaver/2/3 :arrow: Kochikens

End :arrow: godmode/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

Fletcher :arrow: OminousLozenge

FortyTwo :arrow: Tonkka

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up :arrow: Aeyther/2 :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2

Moriveth&Janson/2 arrows.gifRolo/2

Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C.

SenorTacos (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2/3

ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon :arrow: David Coffman

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi

Staleghoti :arrow: Kadith :arrow: skettios

Tef :arrow: KetBra

The_reflection :arrow: Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3/4

Tossrock :arrow: The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2 :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4/5

Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2 :arrow: Sheri

??? :arrow: George Fornby Grill/2 :arrow: Ten :arrow: sarukun/2

??? :arrow: Legba :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4

??? :arrow: Matev

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky :arrow: Schide/2 :arrow: Kwoaru :arrow: Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

??? :arrow: PRD :arrow: Mint :arrow: A Duck! :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You/2

??? :arrow: QuickSnap :arrow: Goose!

??? :arrow: Spookymuffin :arrow: thorgot/2 :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs

??? :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony :arrow: Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2

??? :arrow: vermiculture

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zay :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens

??? :arrow: Zonugal

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    End wrote: »
    appending s, m and t all do stuff too
    (small medium thumbnail)
    End wrote:

however, you can adjust imgur urls slightly to cause imgur to automatically give different sized images

suddenly my imgur life is so much easier!

• David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    @David Coffman Those got to you a lot faster than I expected! :D

Anyway, Black Dynamite is great, and I figured the best way to present Bullshit without all eight seasons would be to bookend it.

On the subject of the LoL codes, I believe you will be very, very happy.

If my Amazon notifications are right, the Caramilk should be there within the next two days, and another Black Dynamite related item should be there around the same time.

Quick question though; there was one other thing I ordered, but I wasn't sure if it shipped with the rest of the package.

Did you get a fourth item in that package, or was it just the DVDs?
    THE GOODIES KEEP COMING! A disgustingly delicious quantity of Caramilks came in today, but I haven't seen any other Black Dynamite items. I watched the trailer for it last night, and immediately set aside time this weekend to watch it in it's entirety.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Holy BALLS!

I went by the post office today to get my package, and the first thing I noticed was that it was heavy! Big and heavy and from Kentucky!

After carrying said box up six flights of stairs, I proceeded to tear into it, and the results...

Well, see for yourself.

(NSFW: I may have a bit of a potty mouth.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7lwPvw40w

All together:
    385885_10150536618735169_522935168_10844487_245346127_n.jpg
    Kindle books not pictured. Also, I some chocolates may have been lost in transit between my office and my flat.

My satan was @Virgil_Leads_You! Stand up and take a fucking bow, man!

Legba on
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    Yessssssss, the giving of Calvin and Hobbes continues.

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Everyone needs a Calvin and Hobbes complete collection.

xet8c.gif
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Legba you are a charming motherfucker

• B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    Trufax Isoldae

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    You really cannot understand how big and heavy and beautiful this set is until you (try to) hold it in your own two hands. It's a monster! A beautiful, awesome monster filled with happy memories and laughter.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I don't want to know how much that cost to ship

damn

This discussion has been closed.