As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2011 - Get with the gifting!

• Options
    areaarea Registered User regular
    GiftGet.gif

As always, Chris Moose is on hand to help me open my gifts. So let's get started!

Looks like we've got two packages for us Chris. One of these is labelled '1 of 2' by Amazon, so lets arbitrarily open this one first.
    6568277397_7c4b7133da_z.jpg

Go on, Chris. Get in there. Use your moose teeth.
    6568261155_b1dbb2187a_z.jpg

There you go, that's how you open it.
    6568263103_83f0343549_z.jpg

We're in!
    6568264459_f00d32f43a_z.jpg

Oh dear, a message. Looks like we messed this one up, Chris.
    6568266323_d85f9c1f39_z.jpg
    Open me second.
    SS

Okay, at least we had a safety net. Crack on with the other package, Chris!
    6568268161_c95942bc45_z.jpg

Oo, two items, with two notes.
    6568269485_4eeb44ab92_z.jpg
    6568270999_ce404fe60f_z.jpg
    From your G&T Secret Santa. A card is on the way. And so is another gift! Whatever could it be? - S.S.
    Sorry this one took so long. Stock was hard to find! But I hope you enjoy it! - S.S.

Open the first one, Chris!
    6568272515_3ca91d7b55_z.jpg

It's... Breaking Bad Season One! I'm a little confused, as this is what my Secret Santa got for me last year? Know that it will be regifted with love, though :)

Open the second one, Chris!
    6568274437_f294ae7ee8_z.jpg

Oh sweet, Community Season One! Yeah, I am lead to believe that finding this was non-trivial for quite some time (a friend was hunting it for Christmas for someone). I've been looking for an excuse to rewatch Community, so this seems perfect.

Onto the last one, Chris!
    6568276297_7fa0778af2_z.jpg

It's Breaking Bad Season Two! The message on Season One makes more sense now :). A veritable cornucopia of quality TV stretches out in front of me! Thanks a bunch!

And I still have a Christmas card to come, I think? Thanks Mysterious Santa!

• Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    Santa reveals himself!

area, I was your Santa! The card I was sending ended up returned to my doorstep yesterday thanks to the wonderful people at Canada Post. So I figured I would reveal myself here.

You said you liked watching TV on DVD so I figured that was the way to go. I saw you were a big fan of Community and posted that you'd like to pick up the DVDs one day, so I was hoping you hadn't done so yet. Success! As for Breaking Bad... I neglected to check last year's thread :oops:

Again, since you said you liked TV on DVD I figured I'd share one of my all time favourite shows with you. Although it looks like you've already experienced the love that is Walter White.

Merry Christmas!

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Or Happy Holidays! Or just Happy Day!

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Merry Christmas everyone.

This thread makes me smile anytime I look through it. It reaffirms my belief that not everyone in the world are dicks when online strangers put so much thought into gifts for other strangers. Cheers!

• Options
    elevatureelevature Registered User regular
    Szechuan wrote:
    GiftGet.gif

@elevature is a classy goose!

Right before I had to leave for my parents' place for the holidays, a wild package appeared! Unfortunately my phone camera ate the photo of the letter, which I will have to edit it in later.

Anyway, for now I will paraphrase said note for your reading pleasure:
    "Dear Szechuan,
    Because I am ridiculously generous, I evidently feel guilty for only gifting you the following:
    UMd8Z.jpg
    A second package should be arriving soon with another game to make up for my horrible gaffe. Please don't report me to Hypatia, I know two games and a book isn't much but I really think you'll like them!

Hugs and kisses,
    -elevature"

A friend got me the Zombie Survival Guide last year, so the grand pairing is complete! Switching majors gave me some extra time to read, and I can't wait to dig into it.
    You were right on the money with Enslaved, too! I have heard really good things from other forumites, but it sort of fell off the radar before I had the time/cash to play it.

As for the other package, I won't be back home for about six days. The suspense is going to kill me.

Thanks, elevature!

I'm glad you got it before Christmas! I've been unable to access your XBL profile lately for some reason so I was hoping you hadn't recently picked up Enslaved. The other one will hopefully be there when you get back.

• Options
    HypatiaHypatia Registered User regular
    Merry Christmas everyone! :D You guys are awesome and are the best thing out there on the internet, cheers to you!

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    GiftGet.gif

Dear Santa: Sorry this is a little tardy, since you knew the gift showed up already. Had a wee bit of trouble w/ my picture host (I forgot my FTP password).

It was a cold December morning, my front lawn frosted over to look almost like snow, that I sat in front of my computer reading this very forum. My ride to work awaited, and while there is always a thrill cruising down the street on my bike, the prospect of 36 degree weather and 50 mph of windchill had me delaying my trip somewhat. But then, the doorbell rang, and I peered out the window to see a Fedex delivery person rushing back to the warmth of his truck. A package sat upon my porch, with the cryptic phrase "PASS" written on the side.
    one.jpg

Sadly, my cat was otherwise occupied, so the part of my cat will be played by my favorite Xmas shirt.

As the tape on the box was breached, the holiday cheer could be felt within, like the glow from that box in Pulp Fiction that probably had Marcellus' soul or something. Only inside this box was.... ANOTHER BOX.
    two.jpg

My friends, I have been sworn to secrecy as to the contents of the attached letter, but the box...
    brad-pitt-se7en-seven-end-scene1-575x316.jpg
    three.jpg
    I had mentioned that games are a poor gift for me, since I have zero self control, BUT Santa also knew I didn't actually have a PS3 yet, and will be picking it up after Xmas... so a PS3 exclusive game? Completely safe! A PS3 game where I get to drop kick a fucking helicopter? COMPLETELY AWESOME.

What else was in the box? Only...
    fiddlesticks_surprise_final3_thumb.jpg CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW
    Santa also noticed I spend a lot of time on the LoL thread... I haven't decided what the rest of the points will go to, but Surprise Party Fiddy was a must!

But that's not all... oh no...
    four.jpg
    Interestingly what they don't teach you during the CS degree is how to program in the real world. So, now that I'm in the real world, my knowledge of state machines and recursive functions don't help me actually DO anything. But this book? This book right here is nothing but SOLUTIONS. It's like having the solutions manual to everything I do at work. Santa has pretty well given me the cheat guide to my programming career.

Holding the book? Why that's a pair of bad ass looking motorcycling gloves. Not only that, but Santa snuck into my house, traced my hands, and had them custom make the gloves to fit. Because they fit like... well, gloves. But really well fitting gloves.

An lastly in the box?
    JOY
    There wasn't anything else in the box because it was already overflowing with joy. I'm gonna spoil the secret letter a bit and say that Santa tried to pass off the gift box as "oh, maybe you'll like something in here", like he's just hit the ball out of the park and is trying to be all casual about it. But fuck that - everything in the box was full of win. Thank you, Santa.

Madpoet on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Wow. Aahz from the Phil Foglio illustrated Myth Adventures graphic novel. Didn't expect to see that as an avatar.

• Options
    PoultryGeistPoultryGeist The Ghostly Chicken Registered User regular
    I know we're not supposed to post in here for traditions sake and all but merry Christmas (other holiday celebrations are available) to you all.
    Also, poet, I'm stealing that design book.

IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Well the helicopter kicking is Prototype, but same difference!

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    Turns out the mysterious Kindle book I received at 1 AM was from my brother. That is all.

4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    redfield85 wrote:
    Iruka wrote:
    @redfield85 I got your gift! though because my family is all "what its a christmas present you cant open it now what the hell is wrong with you" I cant open it yet. I know its you because reverse stalking (sorry!) just letting you know that it arrived safe and sound yesterday. Pics tomorrow night, I promise!

Did the box arrive safe and sound? I worked oh so hard on the outside art...like...a whole 15-20 minutes before shipping! :P

While it isn't exactly the best cardboard art ever, I thought it was funny since I actually PMed you a month or more ago (pretty recent) about cardboard art in general and I happened to be your Santa.

I am glad you got it though. Besides saying "Fuck yeah!" in the letter, everything is appropriate to be opened in front of the family. Merry Christmas!

Well my family was all "Open that box, wait its from the internet?? Thats super weird!" and was otherwise completely distracting while I opened my awesome box. Forgive me for the not creative pictures. I cant wait for next year, though, I will step up my game!

First, the letter!
    letter.jpg

Gift #1
    zelda.jpg

Even if super weird hijinks ensue due to this being a bootleg, I am excited for this! It is the missing link in my zelda experience and I am excited to put some time in on my DS again.

Gift #2
    ninjatown.jpg
    My DS will be so loved again. I never knew what this game was, despite working in gamestop long enough to sell a few dozen used copies. Tower defense is not a genre I've played much, so Im happy to try something new plus this:

Gift #3
    ninjaplus.jpg
    is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttteeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Gift #4
    pagame.jpg
    Holy ballsacks.

I am so surprised by this! I have never been exposed to table top gaming or card games, but Im super excited to give it a shot, and the familiarity and humor of PA is a great way to take the plunge! Nice work, you've opened up a gamer to a whole new platform!

So the haul:
    groupgift.jpg

Thanks a whole heap, red! This was an amazing first SS experience!

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    I have tracking information!

Who lives in Ohio? :D

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    I'm glad you liked it! The PA game is fantastic. I played it with family and friends, some of which aren't table top gamers. Everyone loved it. It is pretty easy to pick up. If you ever have questions, let me know.

Ninja town is a great ice breaker into the tower defense genre and makes you love those little ninjas even more.

I'm crossing my fingers that that Zelda game doesn't blow up.

I love that we came full circle. I asked you about cardboard art and wound up drawing on the cardboard box for your gifts. If I wasn't on my phone I would post pictures of the outsides.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    That PA game looks really cool, but I know nobody who'd want to play it so I've never looked too closely.

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    redfield85 wrote:
    I'm glad you liked it! The PA game is fantastic. I played it with family and friends, some of which aren't table top gamers. Everyone loved it. It is pretty easy to pick up. If you ever have questions, let me know.

Ninja town is a great ice breaker into the tower defense genre and makes you love those little ninjas even more.

I'm crossing my fingers that that Zelda game doesn't blow up.

I love that we came full circle. I asked you about cardboard art and wound up drawing on the cardboard box for your gifts. If I wasn't on my phone I would post pictures of the outsides.

Oh whoops, I meant to include those in the post!
    box1.jpg
    box2.jpg

The box was great, I didn't even connect the dots to that old PM until you mentioned it. I will let you know how my first play through of the card game goes, we'll give it a whirl when everyone is back in town.

• Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    That PA game looks really cool, but I know nobody who'd want to play it so I've never looked too closely.

Great news! Your Secret Santa is here to help! :D

Hookers like tabletop gaming, right?

soempty.jpg
  • Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    Hookers no longer come to my building, I'm afraid.
    hehe, come

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular

That's basically where I am right now. I need better friends maybe.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Merry Christmas! Somehow I forgot to say that yesterday when it was actually christmas :/

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Anarchy wrote:
    Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone gets what they want especially my Santee @Alegis.

The following will either be the final piece of the puzzle and you'll can finally enjoy the remainder of your gifts, or the postal service has completely screwed this up and my Santee will have no idea what I'm talking about:

8 to the left.
    20 to the right.

Merry Christmas one and all!
    I'm not at home right now but I definitely know what you mean and will hurry home as soon as I'm released!

many thanks :) pictures sure to follow today!

Alegis on
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    minish cap is awesome btw. thats a great gift on its own. probs my favorite zelda

still bummed I couldnt participate this year but I've been watching all the rad giftage. next year I promise I wont be so broke

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    HilleanHillean Registered User regular
    Man.. spent so much money today on Legos! Walmart had a HUGE 50% off most of their stuff... picked up:

Slave 1 for $40
    Advent Calendar for $20
    2-3 Pharaoh sets for about $15 apiece
    4 Ninjago random sets (looks to be the stuff before the Snakemen) for 50% off

Yikes! So much money saved! Kinda wanted another Slave 1, but I'm not super-huge on the Lego Star Wars series, mostly basic Creator stuff so my daughter and I can both be interested. I'm waiting on the Pirates/Carribean stuff to start dipping in price, I used to piece together the pirate ships when I was a kid, and I look forward to doing it again!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! It's back to work tomorrow morning... ugh...

greenguy1980.jpg
  • Options
    HearthjawHearthjaw Registered User regular
    So many kick arse gifts here, good job people!

steamid: sewersider
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GiftGet.gif

Holy shit, my Santa completely outdid himself. So, so awesome. As advertised, here's my playthrough of his Team Fortress 2 map (in pictures): (Note: This post is going to be quite large. NSF56k.)

Oh hey, that's my avatar.
    n2dTB.jpg
    It's also my spray.
    JGfk1.jpg
    Capture Point A: Climb this sheer cliff.
    8yRl3.jpg

That took a while, but it's captured. Present time!
    FeAJx.jpg
    Bib Fortuna investigates.

WYFhO.jpg
    She doesn't understand! But I do, it's delicious gourmet popcorn! Dill Pickle, S'mores, Christmas Crunch, and Loaded Potato. Holy geez, I cannot wait to eat all of this.

But for now, onward! To the other Capture Points!

Over yonder is Cap point B! Just got to jump over some stuff!
    WbKsA.jpg
    r8UyJ.jpg
    QTdPH.jpg

CAPPED! Present B time!
    isGmc.jpg
    4dwz0.jpg
    DELICIOUS looking chocolate treats! Made in Michigan!

Here's the path to Cap point C. I don't want to talk about it.
    qjeew.jpg

Present!
    VMO57.jpg
    LFTe4.jpg
    I was just about to buy these, no joke. My girlfriend got me a gift certificate to the gun range, and I need new earplugs. This is so fortuitous, seriously. Thank you.

CAP POINT D WAS AN ASSHOLE.
    abeky.jpg
    But the present...
    u13iB.jpg
    "What IS that?"
    CZfUP.jpg
    The exact Kindle light I wanted! I will be using this, say, every night of my life for the next 30 years or so. Nobody else got me a Kindle light for Christmas, and I really wanted one! Thank you so much!

CAP E
    I emerge from the cave...
    34I3H.jpg
    Turn the corner...
    VLjzU.jpg
    HEY! I KNOW THAT GUY! HE'S A GUY I KNOW ON THAT WEBSITE FORUM INTERNET!
    Cap point, must open last present... this has got to be good...

Turns out...

IT.

FUCKING.

IS.

J2YCX.jpg
    Boom.
    ey7rV.jpg
    Bam.
    Swmir.jpg
    SLAM!

Such an awesome coffee mug. Really, really awesome. I cannot thank you enough, @UEAKCrash
    See that little toy Bib is playing with in the background? That was also in the mug. She absolutely loves it. She has already dipped it in her water bowl. To non-cat people, that means it is her absolute favorite toy. It's a pretty big deal in the cat world.

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so much, I am overwhelmed at how awesome this whole things is. The TF2 map, the stuff, the custom mug.... I'm floored. Thank you.

Two Headed Boy on
    4hNKbHH.png
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Hooah! I knew it was a good idea to stay up way too late.

Glad you enjoyed it! I had so much fun working on it all! I take it the pillars gave you some trouble? :mrgreen:

Here's a video of my play-through of it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIrJhAREb8k

A download link is in the video description if anyone else would like to try it. The rules are Scout only, no fancy weapons.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
    GiftGet.gif
    part deux

Thank you Santa for getting me The Witcher 2.
    I just got back after 8h of driving from the weird in-laws land where I never checked my e-mail but I still purchased games through steam. So I ended up buying Skyrim after you had gifted it to me. Sorry for all the confusion.

• Options
    UEAKCrash wrote:
    Hooah! I knew it was a good idea to stay up way too late.

Glad you enjoyed it! I had so much fun working on it all! I take it the pillars gave you some trouble? :mrgreen:

I absolutely loved it. Really unique, really fun. But yeah, I didn't understand the pillars at first. I was trying to follow them linearly. Again, seriously, thank you so much. This mug is really fantastic. As a thank you, here's a short video of my cat playing with the toy you got her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BQqoRs3Iw&feature=colike

4hNKbHH.png
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Hey we have the same exact wavy scratching post.

I had a few different people try out the map to see if it was too hard or too easy and that seemed to be the point a lot of people got stuck on. So I hinted it with little stains on the proper side to jump to.

I see a few extra jump weapons in those screenshots, though :P The map get to you? :lol:

edit: Oh and sorry for having to give you an updated version, I had special health packs and ammo boxes that looked like presents and christmas related foods (cocoa, cookies and milk, and a turkey) for health packs, but it didn't pack into the map right and most of them showed up as errors.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    I'm a terribly late santa and santee (to my santee - I'm sorry it hasn't arrived yet :( It'll come (at least I hope so!) and I hope you love it! I'll check later today how to make it up to you and check for something very speedy extra to amuse you in the meantime)

ANYWAYS. PICTURES!

GIFTS!
    jLau1.jpg

with notes!
    It's a METAL MONEY BOX! Which is convenient because I keep losing my money all over the tables
    RxSix.jpg

with card games! (No Thanks was something simple I wanted to try for quite a while, Saboteur seems good!)
    Nice picks, thanks!
    LDMPA.jpg

my santa discovered I like hats and needed something to impress the ladies, as such a CHRISTMAS hat was given to me, with great success in the latter department!
    maRuX.jpg
    (You have no idea how many takes I needed for this picture)

continuing my santa's streak of excellent picks is a Terry Pratchett pick!
    Which I'll probably watch today with my newly acquired companion!
    H2ss9.jpg

ah but that isn't all... the metal box is actually CLOSED!
    XynEc.jpg
    Greetings from the frozen north,

You'll be pleased to hear that Santa has send some parcels to you with the help of his Amazonian friends. He offers you the following hints:

Item #1. A festive film featuring the jolly hogfather!

Item #2. What an awesome present? No Thanks!

Item #3. Never trust your friends again with the double crossing card game!

Item #4. Look festively stylish AND impress the ladies with this latest fashion accessory.

As a side note Santa has observed your Secret Santa thread for some time now and is dismayed that some people are opening their presents before the allotted time, to this end, Santa has decided to you send you an Aperture Science Chrono-Locked Box guaranteed not to open before the appropriate Present-Receiving time. This will ensure that holiday cheer is released in non-toxic amounts. Your safety is of our utmost concern.

Now that the secret code has been revealed I tried multiple times to open the box but ...

mwEuy.jpg

.. it opens!

gkUqe.jpg

Metal chocolate coins, made me chuckle :) Kinder surprise!
    And last but not least: MAGNETS - I GODDAMN LOVE MAGNETS!
    I tried to write 'THX!' with the magnets but the whole structure came crashing down midway through. I need more practice

MANY thanks Anarchy! Merry xmas!

• Options
    DawasaurusDawasaurus In a forestRegistered User regular
    Yaaay, more gift posts~

Merry Tuesday, Santa Thread!
    I have Christmas music mixed into my playlist all year 'round, so I don't know when normal people rip off their fuzzy red hats and put away their Jingle Cats and Frank n' Bing duets. Not that knowing would stop me from posting more delightful youtube treasures:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz0O9VBIaWU

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Ooh, @Alegis do let us know how Saboteur is. I've been curious about it for a while.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote:
    I'm a terribly late santa and santee (to my santee - I'm sorry it hasn't arrived yet :( It'll come (at least I hope so!) and I hope you love it! I'll check later today how to make it up to you and check for something very speedy extra to amuse you in the meantime)

ANYWAYS. PICTURES!

GIFTS!
    jLau1.jpg

with notes!
    It's a METAL MONEY BOX! Which is convenient because I keep losing my money all over the tables
    RxSix.jpg

with card games! (No Thanks was something simple I wanted to try for quite a while, Saboteur seems good!)
    Nice picks, thanks!
    LDMPA.jpg

my santa discovered I like hats and needed something to impress the ladies, as such a CHRISTMAS hat was given to me, with great success in the latter department!
    maRuX.jpg
    (You have no idea how many takes I needed for this picture)

continuing my santa's streak of excellent picks is a Terry Pratchett pick!
    Which I'll probably watch today with my newly acquired companion!
    H2ss9.jpg

ah but that isn't all... the metal box is actually CLOSED!
    XynEc.jpg
    Greetings from the frozen north,

You'll be pleased to hear that Santa has send some parcels to you with the help of his Amazonian friends. He offers you the following hints:

Item #1. A festive film featuring the jolly hogfather!

Item #2. What an awesome present? No Thanks!

Item #3. Never trust your friends again with the double crossing card game!

Item #4. Look festively stylish AND impress the ladies with this latest fashion accessory.

As a side note Santa has observed your Secret Santa thread for some time now and is dismayed that some people are opening their presents before the allotted time, to this end, Santa has decided to you send you an Aperture Science Chrono-Locked Box guaranteed not to open before the appropriate Present-Receiving time. This will ensure that holiday cheer is released in non-toxic amounts. Your safety is of our utmost concern.

Now that the secret code has been revealed I tried multiple times to open the box but ...

mwEuy.jpg

.. it opens!

gkUqe.jpg

Metal chocolate coins, made me chuckle :) Kinder surprise!
    And last but not least: MAGNETS - I GODDAMN LOVE MAGNETS!
    I tried to write 'THX!' with the magnets but the whole structure came crashing down midway through. I need more practice

MANY thanks Anarchy! Merry xmas!

I'm very glad you like them. It was a little tough trying to decide what games to get you, I too own Saboteur and we've had many a fun game, so that seemed like the best choice.

"Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    SporklordSporklord Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    GiftGet.gif

Checking my e-mail late on Christmas eve, when suddenly...
    YAY PRESENTS.

Cango cleans up my steam wishlist with a triple play!

VImoz.jpg

Thanks Santa! Free time for the next few days just went out the window.

Sporklord on
  • Options
    elevatureelevature Registered User regular
    I think one of my favourite parts of these threads is seeing what everyone named their pets. Bib Fortuna is a pretty great name.

• Options
    FreeBryd!FreeBryd! Registered User regular
    poor web connection here at the folks house. I got my presents and thank you soo much santa. Will do a full post when I have access to a decent connection.

theaterseats.jpg
  • Options
    ConnoQuicksilverConnoQuicksilver Current blackout status: Mass Effect 3, Batman: AC Athens. GreeceRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Sporklord wrote:
    YAY PRESENTS.

Man, you had Hydrophobia on your wishlist? Did you just run out of games to buy, or are you after some obscure achievement in it? Cause word on the street says, that game is a shipwreck.
    I'm so sorry. :oops:
    For the pun that is, not the game.

ConnoQuicksilver on
  • Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    Sporklord wrote:
    YAY PRESENTS.

Man, you had Hydrophobia on your wishlist? Did you just run out of games to buy, or are you after some obscure achievement in it? Cause word on the street says, that game is a shipwreck.
    I'm so sorry. :oops:
    For the pun that is, not the game.

I have it on mine along with Damnation. Something about curiosity and a cat, I guess. :P

soempty.jpg
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    So

I hope my package didn't get thrown into the ocean. :(

• Options
    Whoa whoa whoa, @UEAKCrash, this Loaded Potato popcorn is really good.

4hNKbHH.png