As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Undoubtedly Val Kilmer's best work.

It will never top The Saint.

Having seen quite a few episodes of the Roger Moore t.v. show that movie was based on, nope. Val mate, you just didn't quite get it right.

I boldly hold that The Saint is the best acting Val Kilmer has done in a film.

Best film in his career? Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang is easily above it.

Best acting in his career? Oh yeah, The Saint (if only because of how over the top & crazy he is).

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Ok, so uploading pictures at my mother-in-law's house
    Almost exactly as we were leaving for a pleasant 12 hour drive to Reno, Nevada my wife notices this outside our door
    packagee.jpg
    Grandma's birds strategically placed to protect the innocent

No time for trips
    There are presents to open!
    dscf1885l.jpg
    First I must make note of the delightful packaging
    dscf1886v.jpg
    And all tied together like the pretty Princess I am

dscf1890.jpg
    Hell to the Yes
    I have already read the whole thing in the tiny amount of free time I've squirreled away yesterday and this morning

dscf1887.jpg
    I only noticed a few weeks ago that while I used to own this album, for some reason I don't have it anymore. Thank you for correcting my music collection.

dscf1888b.jpg
    Boom. Yummy. One of my favorite action movies ever.

newfrontier.jpg
    Sooooo cool. I already have the movie. And now this will be like extra movie. I've been wanting it for a long time.

dscf1891q.jpg
    Here they are all together in all their majesty

I'm sorry I didn't read your note, @MrDoctorProfessor, I think I may have ate it in my excitement
    Finally the Coup de grace
    41xLGp03aeL.jpg
    Mr.Dr.PhD. donated this to Toy for Tots after I posted about it
    I want to tell you, I have had a lot of awesome Satans who have given me gifts I still treasure
    But this is the greatest giftI have ever received in all my years doing this
    I honestly cried when I read your post
    The reasons being purely selfish
    Donating a gift myself to a kid who might otherwise not get anything for Christmas made me feel like a big man
    But knowing someone else also gave a gift because of me?
    Made me feel like a fucking Colossus
    I love you MrDoctorProfessor and I love everything about this forum and this Season

Merry Christmas everybody

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    The New Frontier book is so much better than the movie

It has dinosaurs

• MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    BusterK wrote:
    Ok, so uploading pictures at my mother-in-law's house
    Almost exactly as we were leaving for a pleasant 12 hour drive to Reno, Nevada my wife notices this outside our door
    packagee.jpg
    Grandma's birds strategically placed to protect the innocent

No time for trips
    There are presents to open!
    dscf1885l.jpg
    First I must make note of the delightful packaging
    dscf1886v.jpg
    And all tied together like the pretty Princess I am

dscf1890.jpg
    Hell to the Yes
    I have already read the whole thing in the tiny amount of free time I've squirreled away yesterday and this morning

dscf1887.jpg
    I only noticed a few weeks ago that while I used to own this album, for some reason I don't have it anymore. Thank you for correcting my music collection.

dscf1888b.jpg
    Boom. Yummy. One of my favorite action movies ever.

newfrontier.jpg
    Sooooo cool. I already have the movie. And now this will be like extra movie. I've been wanting it for a long time.

dscf1891q.jpg
    Here they are all together in all their majesty

I'm sorry I didn't read your note, @MrDoctorProfessor, I think I may have ate it in my excitement
    Finally the Coup de grace
    41xLGp03aeL.jpg
    Mr.Dr.PhD. donated this to Toy for Tots after I posted about it
    I want to tell you, I have had a lot of awesome Satans who have given me gifts I still treasure
    But this is the greatest giftI have ever received in all my years doing this
    I honestly cried when I read your post
    The reasons being purely selfish
    Donating a gift myself to a kid who might otherwise not get anything for Christmas made me feel like a big man
    But knowing someone else also gave a gift because of me?
    Made me feel like a fucking Colossus
    I love you MrDoctorProfessor and I love everything about this forum and this Season

Merry Christmas everybody

Im glad you liked everything! The wrapping was my daughters idea. Hope you guys have a good holday!

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Satanee you are killing me :(

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I am sorry your Satanee isn't responding, SH :(

• jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Maybe you should PM them after a while ? There could have been a shipping mix up or something.

I'm going to double check that I got the address right when I shipped it on Tuesday when I get back to work. This is worrisome that I haven't heard anything yet.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Anyone who may be waiting on a response from me, I haven't received anything yet. No need to worry excessively though if you have sent something, it took a letter sent by airmail over two weeks to get to me from Malaysia. The postal service must be struggling under the load. I know my Dad is working 12 hour days, 7 days a week at the moment as a delivery contractor.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Hey, Satanee, the first round of stuff is, no joke, sitting within easy driving distance from your location. However, it is saying that it won't be delivered until January 5th.

Kinda sucks.

Just hold tight and it'll get there.

• SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    The best Val Kilmer movie is Top Secret!

xet8c.gif

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Sal wrote: »
    The best Val Kilmer movie is Top Secret!

Man, by winter's end, your little avatar guy is going to be dead!

EyQGd.jpg
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    Since there seems to be a lot of posts about this sort of thing, on the off chance I'm one of the people who is supposed to have a gift by now hasn't anything... well I ain't got one yet!

Which I'm not complaining about, by the way. I'm a patient fella. And my gift has already been received by the lovely Margarazzi, which is the best part!

• TefTef Registered User regular
    I get paranoid when people talk about their satanees not acknowledging their gifts! I got games through steam, which I posted about at the end of the last thread. I don't know who my Satan actually is yet but I'm assuming all will be revealed when my physical package arrives

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    USPS tracking is the blurst

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote:

Whatever Newt!

• zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote:

Yo grrl rap to me about our mutual distaste for the postal systems poor tracking service

• UPSUPS What can I do for you? Handling Your GoodsRegistered User regular
    Once you go brown...

Hm.

Marketing guys need to work on that one.

You'll always be going down?

You be wearing the crown?

You can discard that frown?

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    you won't turn around

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    bright eyes

Dammit Keith...

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Expected Delivery By:
    December 27, 2011

soon satanee!

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    UPS wrote: »
    Once you go brown...

Hm.

Marketing guys need to work on that one.

You'll be talk of the town?
    They'll be no letting down?
    Wear your mom's wedding gown?
    Press the handle to flush down?
    There's no other way around?
    You'll be humping pubic mound?

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Well I sent my satanee a preliminary gift over steam, but haven't heard anything back yet. Hm hrm

edited December 2011
    Oh my god @vann diras are you my Satan?!

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Ohhh god these blankets my mom got me for chirstmas are comfy as shiiiittttt.

If I didn't already sent my thing I would totally have sent some of these too.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    edited December 2011
    Vann if you are, I wrote up a post about it and a link is included in Marg's gift chain

Tef on

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:

Haha no sorry! I am not yours

@DHS Odium is my satanee

I am a veritable bundle of nerves not knowing who my Satan is!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Aw damn no satanee post.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    AAAAHHHHH

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    I wonder if this will be my first year to have a deadbeat satan

I always thought it was something that happened to someone else, you know

sig.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Nah Tossrock, people just got stuff out late this year. I fully expect most everyone will have their gifts by New Years

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    I sure hope so!

sig.png
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular

Same here,

getting antsy!

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote:
    Tef wrote:

Haha no sorry! I am not yours

@DHS Odium is my satanee

He's a bum

He's busy spending Christmas with his family or something

Shooting guns and shooting jello shots with grandma

no really.

Anyway, I double-checked the shipping address for my Satanee's gifts and yeah, got the right address, delivered at 3:30 last Friday to their front door, but still nothing.

If I don't hear anything by new years I'm just gonna post what the dang guy got myself.

Maybe he's away visiting family or something, but, I mean, according to his profile he's been active on the forums several times over the weekend!

Harrumph.