Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    *jumps through a window*

sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    *charges window to Dan's tab*

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
  • zucchinizucchini pretty much amazing Registered User regular
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    That safe is pretty boss though dan.

• Lost SalientLost Salient Z is for Zillah who drank too much ginRegistered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Sandra Dan must be very confused about which bathroom he/she is supposed to go into.

Any bathroom s/he likes, obviously.

But seriously those munchstaches are aces, Sticks! And my friend received dismembered gingerbread men shapes, so we are going to have a wacky cookie party.

QuW2glN.jpg"Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." I actually updated my blog, DON'T FREAK OUT
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    So..... I thought I had all of my requisite Sekret Santa/Secret Satan gifts accounted for, in terms of gifts given and gifts recived (which as far as I am aware, stands at two for two). But then I get this little Bastard in the mail today....
    Spoiler:
    ...and I'm not entirely sure who sent it or where it has come from. The box bares no forum or online handle of any kind, and oddly states that I am at a P.O. Box instead of a PMB (Private Mailbox, there is a difference but it's not important) as I'd listed in the sign ups.
    Spoiler:

Whelp, it's addressed to me so, fuckit, I'm opening the sucker!
    Spoiler:

A note! What could this unexpected letter say?!
    Spoiler:

Well, that's interesting. And you've piqued my interest enough to continue onward.
    Spoiler:

What's this?! The small blue one has a different note!!
    Spoiler:

You're right, mystery person, it isn't. And that's a shame. :(
    Spoiler:

My goodness... now I am at a loss for words. Honestly, I wasn't expecting another package from anyone. And not only did I get one, I got Zelda Skyward Sword with soundtrack and American Gods, a book that has been on my list (admittedly, just not my amazon list) for far too long.

So I would like to extend my heart felt thanks to you, J. Homan, whomever you truly are and wherever you may roam. I'm not entirely sure what I'd said or done to deserve this, but you have my appreciation and my thanks all the same. If you're ever in Seattle, give me a buzz, I'll buy you a beer.

QuickSnap on
    "A little bit esoteric. Just bare with him, he'll get it right eventually; or drink himself death. Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, really."

Satan is my motor gifting person.
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    Keith wrote:
    Naphtali wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Legba wrote:
    I'm now slightly morbidly curious about the live action Josie & The Pussycats movie.

definitely watch it

Definitely

Its okay

I think the movie is hilarious but I seriously love the soundtrack

i agree with this

• proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    Quicksnap: It looks like it might be a friend of Pinder's brother?

camo_sig2.png
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh god I am shaking with anticipation of my satanee's receipt of their gift.

USPS don't fail me!

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Certified BrimperRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I know who J. Homan is~

But I figure they should announce themselves.

Abracadaniel on
    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    I'm the Homan

7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    Man, the safe is boss as hell, and that was a great unwrapping. Great work @Smart Hero and @Sticks.

• LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    @Virgil_Leads_You came through again!

Over Christmas I got another set of presents, in the form of digital music downloads:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Yay! I love experiencing new music!

Unfortunately, Amazon.com are not nearly as cool as Virgil, and refused to acknowledge that a dirty foreigner could enjoy bluegrass or blues. Jokes on them, I used to go to the Wednesday jam sessions at the Grey Horse all the time. The blues is in my blood.

So! Through the miracle of Spotify, I made Ricky Skaggs my family's Christmas music of the year
    Spoiler:

and Virgil very graciously allowed me to exchange the CDs for credit, which I used to purhase some good old-fashioned fantasy and science fiction:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

and
    Spoiler:

So thank you @Virgil_Leads_You for being a lot more accepting of foreigners than Amazon.com, for introducing me and my family to a whole new idea of what Christmas music can be, and finally for being cool enough to ensure my holiday is stuffed with books to read. This'll keep me busy for quite some time.

• StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User
    WHAT HAVE WE HERE!

I4QIq.png

Oh mee oh my! I have no idea what this means, I guess I got a bunch of indie games?

I wonder what the 'more' will be?

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • skettiosskettios Registered User regular
    Sticks wrote: »
    A mysterious package waits on the doorstep as I get home. Where did it come from? What's in it? If I am going to find the answers to these questions, I will need every tool at my disposal.
    Spoiler:

ahahah love this photo

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I love that everyone's cats are helping them out.

sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
  • FearghaillFearghaill Midgard I hear some secret agents only get cars.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    IT IS TIME

The note:
    Spoiler:

The gifts:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Seriously @Zonugal, you are the best. Thank you so much!

Fearghaill on
    lokisig.png
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Oh man, awesome collection of gifts, and a very neat way of presenting them! Good job, @Zonugal!

sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
    Nice haul and gw Zonugal!
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    One of my karate instructors explained that laziness could be a virtue, as doing things with as little effort as possible was just being efficient

Exactly :D

• FearghaillFearghaill Midgard I hear some secret agents only get cars.Registered User regular
    skettios wrote:
    Nice haul and gw Zonugal!
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    One of my karate instructors explained that laziness could be a virtue, as doing things with as little effort as possible was just being efficient

Exactly :D

Granted, his reasoning was that when you did need to put a lot of effort into something, the increased efficiency would make it that much more effective. I'm still working on that part.

lokisig.png
  • MarthMarth Contemplative Kermit Registered User regular
    Since I just got back this week, I missed out on a lot of people getting gifts. Any particularly cool stuff? (Of course, it's all cool stuff because we're cool people.)

Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    I am the most effective person in the world!

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    zRxnH.jpg

jesus christ - $30 off Norton Internet Security 2012!?

• ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User regular
    @Fearghaill, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had fun coming up with the theme & then actualizing it.

Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    That's pretty fantastic.

snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion."
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Hmmm. My thing should have been delivered by now

Winky?

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
    Ditto. Part 1 has been delivered, but the Satanee hasn't coughed up the confirmation.

snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion."
    Everytime I do Secret Satans I get all anxious until I finally send something, and then after that relief, the tension builds until I see a post about it.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    yeah waiting for your person to get their stuff is the worst

will they like it?

will it get lost in the mail?

oh no it's been delivered and they haven't posted yet

etc

if we're too far behind / and really out of time / is there another world they plan to find?
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig~medium.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
    How's the sloppy cosplay book treating you?

Is it haunting your every dream?

...is it bringing you untold pleasure?

Well I never remember to get delivery confirmation or tracking or anything like that. So I never have proof to try to stave off a furious neville if they think I'm a deadbeat.

I should probably start getting that stuff.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    How's the sloppy cosplay book treating you?

Is it haunting your every dream?

...is it bringing you untold pleasure?

I...haven't really looked at since I got it haha

End on
    if we're too far behind / and really out of time / is there another world they plan to find?
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig~medium.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Quick snap I am j homan!

There is another gift on the way that should have been first, that has my forum name on it, I guess it will be there hopefully tomorrow?

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    oh actually i just checked and it says it hasn't even shipped yet, i have no idea why??? I ordered it the same day and it is amazon prime material guhhhhhh

well hopefully it will be there soon.

edited December 2011
    Status updates of my package:
    Dispatched to Sort Facility
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    Depart USPS Sort Facility
    Arrive USPS Sort Facility
    No Such Number

I am confused!!!
    It's location is where my satanee lives though...
    Expected delivery was yesterday

Now I worry :?

skettios on
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    USPS scanned it and want the gifts more than they feel like delivering them?

Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 OKC : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : Hello Satan! | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
    edited December 2011
    Addressed to nonexistent number and correct number not known.
    I guess it's gonna be returned to me then
    dangit

skettios on
  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Shoreline, WARegistered User regular
    I got a package! From @Wombat!! Apparently this is the first of three, but it deserves it's own pictures and unwrapping. Provided I didn't screw up this post. If so, give me a few minutes to get it tip top.
    Spoiler:

The note! Which is very nice, once I deciphered it. <3
    Spoiler:

Three wrapped gifts!
    Spoiler:

First the candy seeming one.
    Spoiler:

Then the mystery box.
    Spoiler:

Lastly, the dvd/game(?).
    Spoiler:

Thanks so much Wombat!! And there's three more to go?! You are awesome!

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    OMG, I came home to find an Amazon box. More awesome stuff from @Fletcher - the new CD "Camp" from Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover), and the very fun-looking Forbidden Island. Can't wait to enjoy them both. Thanks, Fletcher! This is a great first Secret Satan :)

Sometimes I have ideas for things.