Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

17810121339

Posts

  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    oh my gosh Legba

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Parts of my gift have shipped! They should be on their way soon.

    ·
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Just in case anyone is indignant I have not received anything. Ughhhh I have the anxieties! I am not an ingratious satanee!

    ·
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    I as driving home today and I saw a bunch of brown by the door and got all excited.

    Turns out a pile of leaves and much was blown to the door.

    ·
  • Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    Legba wrote:
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Mine was sub par because I didn't actually open my box during it. There were staples and I had no tools...

    On the other hand you have awesome gloves.

    Got dem frog gloves. Now I'm excited for next year's Satans, if only to make the best unboxing video that has ever existed.

    ·
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    i demand to know where one might acquire that book-safe

    it is so cool

    ·
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote:
    I as driving home today and I saw a bunch of brown by the door and got all excited.

    Turns out a pile of leaves and much was blown to the door.

    Nature itself seeks to troll you.

    Battletag BYToady#1454
    ·
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Oh man, Got my stuff today - check it

    From the very very kind @egreco

    the box
    Spoiler:

    THREE THINGS WERE INSIDE!!

    ONE
    Spoiler:


    TWO
    Spoiler:


    THREE
    Spoiler:


    So, in reality:
    Spoiler:

    These will all be hung in my classroom. I know some of my students will get a kick out of them!

    This was very surprising indeed.

    ·
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Those are incredible. Well done, Lady Sadsad!

    snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail Satan!
    ·
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens Registered User regular
    Aaaaand FortyTwo wins Christmas.

    ·
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Aaaaand FortyTwo wins Christmas.

    What really won me Christmas was my fiancee's presents.

    I got a real life book of WWII ration stamps, antique pennant from the school where I teach and a bunch of other really great goodies. But this is most definitely a very big cherry on my sundae.

    ·
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens Registered User regular
    FortyTwo wrote:
    Aaaaand FortyTwo wins Christmas.

    What really won me Christmas was my fiancee's presents.

    I got a real life book of WWII ration stamps, antique pennant from the school where I teach and a bunch of other really great goodies. But this is most definitely a very big cherry on my sundae.

    Look man, you already won. No need to rub it in.

    Jeeez
    Spoiler:

    ·
  • SticksSticks Registered User regular
    Satanee, the last part of your gift has arrived. It will be getting shipped out tomorrow and should be on your doorstep next week.

    Be excited dammit!

    ·
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Sticks is it me? Isitisitisit?!? Huh?!

    Oh boy, I bet it is! Ha! Wow! Hoho!

    Yowza!

    ·
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    So UPS says my satanee's gifts were left on his front porch on Tuesday...

    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
    ·
  • vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    @As7 did you get your other stuff? I just wanna make sure it wasn't stolen off your doorstep or anything!

    steam id: vermiculture
    ·
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Hey zoo-boy!

    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
    ·
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    edited December 2011
    FortyTwo wrote: »
    Oh man, Got my stuff today - check it

    From the very very kind @egreco

    *snip*

    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! WHAT A COOL SET OF GIFTS.

    ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    ·
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    FortyTwo that is pretty darn awesome.

    DARN AWESOME.

    Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 OKC : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : Hello Satan! | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
    ·
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Legba wrote:
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Mine was sub par because I didn't actually open my box during it. There were staples and I had no tools...

    On the other hand you have awesome gloves.

    Got dem frog gloves. Now I'm excited for next year's Satans, if only to make the best unboxing video that has ever existed.

    Challenge accepted.

    ·
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    edited December 2011
    Legba wrote: »
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Legba wrote:
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Mine was sub par because I didn't actually open my box during it. There were staples and I had no tools...

    On the other hand you have awesome gloves.

    Got dem frog gloves. Now I'm excited for next year's Satans, if only to make the best unboxing video that has ever existed.

    Challenge accepted.

    If I were doing Satans next year, I would totally accept this challenge
    Spoiler:

    ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    ·
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Legba wrote: »
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Legba wrote:
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Mine was sub par because I didn't actually open my box during it. There were staples and I had no tools...

    On the other hand you have awesome gloves.

    Got dem frog gloves. Now I'm excited for next year's Satans, if only to make the best unboxing video that has ever existed.

    Challenge accepted.

    If I were doing Satans next year, I would totally accept this challenge
    Spoiler:

    I loved your video! And why wouldn't you do Secret Satan next year? It's the best.

    ·
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I do not know who sent it, but I received today two things.

    One: A red and white houndstooth pattern silk tie
    Two: A massive, massive box of chili-cheese fritos

    Thank you Secret santa man! I have a suit that will go well with the tie and as for the fritos...how did you know?

    WiiU: munkusbeaver
    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    ·
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    edited December 2011
    Legba wrote: »
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Legba wrote: »
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Legba wrote:
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Mine was sub par because I didn't actually open my box during it. There were staples and I had no tools...

    On the other hand you have awesome gloves.

    Got dem frog gloves. Now I'm excited for next year's Satans, if only to make the best unboxing video that has ever existed.

    Challenge accepted.

    If I were doing Satans next year, I would totally accept this challenge
    Spoiler:

    I loved your video! And why wouldn't you do Secret Satan next year? It's the best.

    My sis is starting her student teaching which means that our rent/water/electricity/internet is all coming from my salary.

    In short: I'll be poor. So poor.

    ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    ·
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    I do not know who sent it, but I received today two things.

    One: A red and white houndstooth pattern silk tie
    Two: A massive, massive box of chili-cheese fritos

    Thank you Secret santa man! I have a suit that will go well with the tie and as for the fritos...how did you know?
    Chilli-cheese Fritos are evil. I ate a bag once and got the worst burning sensation in my eye that got worse and worse the more I rubbed it.

    Took me a good twenty minutes to put two and two together.

    ·
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Legba wrote: »
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Legba wrote: »
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Legba wrote:
    Wombat!! wrote:
    Mine was sub par because I didn't actually open my box during it. There were staples and I had no tools...

    On the other hand you have awesome gloves.

    Got dem frog gloves. Now I'm excited for next year's Satans, if only to make the best unboxing video that has ever existed.

    Challenge accepted.

    If I were doing Satans next year, I would totally accept this challenge
    Spoiler:

    I loved your video! And why wouldn't you do Secret Satan next year? It's the best.

    My sis is starting her student teaching which means that our rent/water/electricity/internet is all coming from my salary.

    In short: I'll be poor. So poor.

    Sounds like you should do the best Secret Saints unboxing ever next year.

    ·
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Registered User
    edited December 2011
    Well, I'm not sure I'll be THAT poor.

    How are you enjoying those chooklets from Kentucky?
    Spoiler:

    ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    ·
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Well, I'm not sure I'll be THAT poor.

    How are you enjoying those chooklets from Kentucky?
    Spoiler:

    No one ever does! Don't be a hero, I want an unboxing video!

    The chocolates were gone roughly .0005 seconds after they arrived. I don't really eat chocolate but made an exception for a night of decadence - chocolate, amaretto and Battlefield 3. So good.

    ·
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    Look just in case I am awful, I will send Neville my address to verify it is correct. I hope I was not dumb and caused undo worry

    ·
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Aw dammit, another day, and no satanee recipient.

    tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
    ·
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Look just in case I am awful, I will send Neville my address to verify it is correct. I hope I was not dumb and caused undo worry

    undue

    terriblepostsigpic.jpg
    ·
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    WOOOO!

    Ok, so I just got off the plane and got home to find a message from Australia Post saying that I have an international parcel awaiting collection at the post office!

    I'll have to go down on Monday morning to pick it up. The excitement is palpable!

    ·
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Hey, whoever has me.

    I'm going to be away this morning through Sunday night. Just wanted you to know so if you're one of the people in the thread going "I don't know if he got it!" you'll at least have a reason for my silence.

    snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail Satan!
    ·
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Got my gifts! This year was extremely hectic, I was out of the loop basically since November and I wasn't sure I'd even have a chance to get my gifts shipped. But I did, and I was home in time for the holidays and an awesome time was made even awesomer by you, mystery satan:

    I got:

    Lord of the Rings Blu-Ray/Extended/15 disc (15!?) boxed set (yesss),

    The Hangover II,

    Two awesome books: 50 Dangerous Things (you should let your children do) and Be the Coolest Dad on the Block

    and as if that wasn't above and beyond, the real kicker to me:

    this

    oqdFl.jpg

    It is a tungsten carbide wedding ring, which I really, really needed for my line of work. Tungsten not only is scratch resistant, but instead of bending and smashing your finger should it get caught in something, it will either hold form or break into pieces.

    Can't say enough about how excited I am about these gifts. Thank you, thank you so much. And also, since Amazon wasn't particularly forthcoming about who you are (other than your real name on one of the packing slips) maybe you can tell us now?

    ZeroFill on
    ·
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Oh man I want those LotR blurays so bad

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    Two of the boxes from dougyfresh's gift to me are the perfect size for the comics I'm gonna send to @Centipede Damascus

    They don't seem too heavy either so I don't think shipping will be that bad

    but it'll still be some more time before I can send them out, Centipede Damascus

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    Got my gifts! This year was extremely hectic, I was out of the loop basically since November and I wasn't sure I'd even have a chance to get my gifts shipped. But I did, and I was home in time for the holidays and an awesome time was made even awesomer by you, mystery satan:

    I got:

    Lord of the Rings Blu-Ray/Extended/15 disc (15!?) boxed set (yesss),

    The Hangover II,

    Two awesome books: 50 Dangerous Things (you should let your children do) and Be the Coolest Dad on the Block

    and as if that wasn't above and beyond, the real kicker to me:

    this

    oqdFl.jpg

    It is a tungsten carbide wedding ring, which I really, really needed for my line of work. Tungsten not only is scratch resistant, but instead of bending and smashing your finger should it get caught in something, it will either hold form or break into pieces.

    Can't say enough about how excited I am about these gifts. Thank you, thank you so much. And also, since Amazon wasn't particularly forthcoming about who you are (other than your real name on one of the packing slips) maybe you can tell us now?

    That is a sweet ring, just be careful though. If there is a chance it may get caught in stuff, there is also a chance you may end up with a de-gloved finger.

    Just GIS degloving, but not at work. And not if you're trying to eat...

    terriblepostsigpic.jpg
    ·
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Guess what I'm doing today!

    kwkZE.jpg

    OMG it's on its way!

    ·
Sign In or Register to comment.