As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    How many people haven't gotten gifts yet?

That sucks... :(

Don't Stiff people!

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I sent mine I swear!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I trust you tonkka.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Well that makes one of us.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    This right here, this is why you always track the package and get delivery confirmation.

Be sure that your ass is covered.

(Not sure what that would take for international things, as I understand it customs is a bitch).

I got the insurance over the tracking.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    For those of you shipping internationally don't panic too much, depending on what you've sent the customs really can take a while. Like, somebody decided to poke holes in my box to Blake so it was late. Ain't no thang. Also some countries, if you can figure it out, have ways to continue tracking after they switch from our mail to theirs.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I didn't realize the post office was going to be closed today, so mine is going out tomorrow. :( They've been sitting here all weekend wrapped and everything. I wish I could tell who my Satanee is so they don't have to worry.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Hey Satanee

Your gift should be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday

PREPARE YOURSELF

• ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    For those of you shipping internationally don't panic too much, depending on what you've sent the customs really can take a while. Like, somebody decided to poke holes in my box to Blake so it was late. Ain't no thang. Also some countries, if you can figure it out, have ways to continue tracking after they switch from our mail to theirs.

Still in Korea, huh?

• ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    egreco wrote:
    I got a sweet satan haul courtesy of @forar

BEHOLD:
    satan_gifts.jpg

I've always been interested in World War Z but have never read it and I probably would never have purchased it for myself so I will finally get to read it now!
    It's going to be awesome reliving the best of classic Adult Swim through SGC2C Seasons 1-3. (I may just let them play in the background while I work…)
    I'm especially excited about Akira on Bluray because that VHS I had was not getting it done… Plus! Levin has actually never seen Akira so this will be an educational experience as well!

Thanks so much for everything @forar! This was a very nostalgic gift for me and I'm really excited to dig into everything.

You're welcome! As someone who enjoys throwing Robot Chicken seasons onto the dvd player for background noise, I'm sure the SG seasons will serve well in the same capacity. Akira was definitely one hell of a film when I saw it, so I knew I had to help you update your collection, and as noted in the package, World War Z was kind of 'a thing' around the forums over the last, err, like 3 or 4 years, so I hope you enjoy it!

It's funny, I actually ordered you a different set of items originally, but apparently the delivery guys dropped it down a well or something. >.<

I'm glad the replacement package went over so positively!

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    ZeroFill wrote:

Still in Korea, huh?

You know it! Well, technically right now I'm in Chicago, but only for vacation.

This thread's about presents; I've got a $100.00 card to overstock.com to use tonight or bust and I have no idea what to buy. Suggestions, anyone?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    This right here, this is why you always track the package and get delivery confirmation.

(Not sure what that would take for international things, as I understand it customs is a bitch).

UPS wouldn't give tracking on the package because it was going through that country's postal system, not the UPS system.

so I got a receipt, but not tracking. :(

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    ZeroFill wrote:

Still in Korea, huh?

This thread's about presents; I've got a $100.00 card to overstock.com to use tonight or bust and I have no idea what to buy. Suggestions, anyone?
    Lemme look.

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    ZeroFill wrote:

Still in Korea, huh?

Parker: The Martini Edition
    Locke & Key Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Keith wins

Especially because my friend and I didn't get to go to the Happy Fun Time shop over the weekend as originally planned

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Nogs wrote:
    DrZiplock wrote:

UPS wouldn't give tracking on the package because it was going through that country's postal system, not the UPS system.

so I got a receipt, but not tracking. :(

Well that's an annoying policy.

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    B.C. wrote:
    ceres wrote:
    Oh my goodness Hyperion.

I'm just saying, you should go ahead and pick up The Fall of Hyperion right now, at the very least. Just before you even start the damn thing. Because you're not going to have it, and then you are going to cry. Endymion and The Rise of Endymion are also necessary, but after the first two is a good stopping point if you need a break.

I would love someone to nerd out about these books with, they are amazing.

Oh dear, looks like I have some reading ahead of me then. I promise I will start nerding out as soon as I finish.

The only problem is that I am a fairly plodding reader so this could take a while.

That's okay, so am I. But if you hit a part and you're like MAN I TOTALLY HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS I am right here.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I swear to god customs does not trust me.

Every time I have recieved something from Secret Satans bar one time I think it has been stopped by customs.

I tell you, you smuggle in rare birds in your underwear twice and it's like the authorities do not trust you.

Ol' Bird-a-Buttcheek Blake

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    puttin' the budgie in budgie smugglers

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Tef took the joke in the right direction.

Apparently that direction was my penis.

• SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    Package should be delivered today.

Fingers crossed.

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    To Satanee: Christmas/New Year's was positively bonkers this time round so pardon the lateness but prepare yourself for the giftening is at hand! Your package will be shipped out on Thursday. <3

• zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Well, was trying to keep quiet but my gift landed internationally on the 27th, so who knows how long it will be till it arrives (or if it arrived and satan has been busy)

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Satan I am still out of the apartment but in all likelihood I will be back there for good (i.e. for school) on Saturday.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I will be sitting by my door, in hopes that St.UPS has a package for me today (I'm bored)

• Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    So I finally got a haircut, and with this I could actually use the molding clay that @antimatter got me! However, I discovered 2 things:

1:I still have a whooole lotta hair on top.
    2:I have no idea how to properly use hair stuff.
    jeoL1.jpg

• .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Blake, you devilishly handsome son of a bitch. Let's make babies.

Babies out of Tim-Tams.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
    edited January 2012
    zucchini wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Two of the boxes from dougyfresh's gift to me are the perfect size for the comics I'm gonna send to @Centipede Damascus

They don't seem too heavy either so I don't think shipping will be that bad

but it'll still be some more time before I can send them out, Centipede Damascus

I am frothing at the mouth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRdx-5-Brl4
    Keith send them media mail

Packaged them up and did a price check on media mail today; just about $20 total for both

the cheapest "regular" shipping was like $200 total for both

Damn

edit: not damn to the $20; I'll be able to swing that within the next couple days (just gotta find 5 people that need handjobs)

Garlic Bread on
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Oh my god it's here! And rad as hell!

Got an unboxing (sort of, my webcam doesn't like me, and I had to click around a lot on the software, since every box was solid white, so I've got 2 separate videos) so while I figure out where they stored to and then host them, thank you @ceres

for the impatient
    . I have now torn through the taffy, am eating the hell out of these cookies and am listening to the music (Steadfast is favorite so far)

Charm will either hang from the electric box above the head of my bed, or go in my cubicle (most likely) where I also have a UID label reader that flashes blue and red strobing on it. I wish my webcam wasn't so crappy so you guys could see the intricacy it.

Box has also replaced the plastic cup I've been using to hold change.

Also (as stated in desktop thread) I've been looking for a new desktop. May have to use one of these (most likely 0142)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLMMGLgLiP4&amp;feature=youtu.be

sweet jesus that thumbnail is perfect. So not planned

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    A second video where we discover how awkward I am in person and on camera. So awkward and jittery ooh my god

http://youtu.be/h5nNX2sTPrY

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Small Gods is easily my favourite Discworld novel. Sweet. And a USB stick with favourite music from the last six months is a great idea for a gift.

Cause this hasn't been posted in a bit:
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens :arrow: Margarazzi :arrow: Sal/2/3 :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile :arrow: ZeroFill

Blake T/1.5/2 arrows.gifLost Salient

Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid

bwaine :arrow: Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow: Theidar :arrow: neville/2/3 :arrow: Forar/2/3 :arrow: egreco :arrow: FortyTwo :arrow: Tonkka

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Gatsby

DHS Odium arrows.gifVann Diras

Didgeridoo :arrow: dougyfresh :arrow: Keith :arrow: Weaver/2/3 :arrow: Kochikens :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony :arrow: Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2 :arrow: Bogey :arrow: Isoldae/2 :arrow: TankHammer

Fletcher :arrow: OminousLozenge/2/3

jackisreal :arrow: George Fornby Grill/2/3 :arrow: Ten :arrow: sarukun/2

Langly :arrow: QuickSnap/2 :arrow: Goose! :arrow: Matey :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor/2 :arrow: BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2 :arrow: I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up :arrow: Aeyther/2 :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

Moriveth&Janson/2 arrows.gifRolo/2

mully :arrow: ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon :arrow: David Coffman/2

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi :arrow: End :arrow: godmode/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

The_reflection :arrow: Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3/4 :arrow: iloveslimes/2

Tossrock :arrow: The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2 :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4/5

Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2 :arrow: Sheri/2

??? :arrow: Matev

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky :arrow: Schide/2 :arrow: Kwoaru :arrow: Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

??? :arrow: Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C./2

??? :arrow: PRD :arrow: Mint :arrow: A Duck! :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You/2 :arrow: Legba/2/3 :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4

??? :arrow: Spookymuffin :arrow: thorgot/2 :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs

??? :arrow: Staleghoti :arrow: Kadith :arrow: skettios

??? :arrow: Tef :arrow: KetBra

??? :arrow: vermiculture :arrow: As7 :arrow: SenorTacos (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2/3 :arrow: Sticks

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zay :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens

??? :arrow: Zonugal :arrow: Fearghaill

EyQGd.jpg
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Annie was a total babe and went to the post office for me when I got stuck at work today. Delivery estimate is Thursday. Phew. I hate that it took so long.

• 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    Woah boy! I just got a package from Fearghaill! I'll post more very soon!