As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Repeating my earlier message to my Satan that yes, my delivery has arrived safe and sound and is awaiting pickup from the post office.

Last time I was home it was over public holidays and now I've flown back to work and won't be home again until Friday. I'll be able to pick it up on this coming Monday, so I'll do my grand unveiling then.

The anticipation of opening presents is nearly overwhelming!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    All my stuff is in transit but i'm not sure how long it will take to get there.

I'm hoping some stuff arrives soon!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh my god it's here! And rad as hell!

Got an unboxing (sort of, my webcam doesn't like me, and I had to click around a lot on the software, since every box was solid white, so I've got 2 separate videos) so while I figure out where they stored to and then host them, thank you @ceres

for the impatient
    . I have now torn through the taffy, am eating the hell out of these cookies and am listening to the music (Steadfast is favorite so far)

Charm will either hang from the electric box above the head of my bed, or go in my cubicle (most likely) where I also have a UID label reader that flashes blue and red strobing on it. I wish my webcam wasn't so crappy so you guys could see the intricacy it.

Box has also replaced the plastic cup I've been using to hold change.

Also (as stated in desktop thread) I've been looking for a new desktop. May have to use one of these (most likely 0142)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLMMGLgLiP4&feature=youtu.be

sweet jesus that thumbnail is perfect. So not planned

Okay I'm glad. And I'm glad you liked things. And that is a perfect thumbnail.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    ceres wrote:

Cookies are also almost gone already... This was after a resolution to LOSE weight... Worth it

• Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    So I got home from work today to find a package from amazon. I thought perhaps it was a book I had ordered that was supposed to arrive tomorrow, but nope! It was way the fuck better.
    I still have a few to knock of the list, but so far this is easily my favourite movie of the year. So pumped to watch it again!
    Tree-of-Life-Blu-ray.jpg

This is one I missed earlier this year that I've been waiting very impatiently for. I'm going to watch this as soon as I'm off work tomorrow!
    dv13assassins.jpg

Old Boy is one of the few movies that has made me feel physically ill after watching it. It was fucking awesome.
    5126SYNQPSL.jpg

Thanks so much Fearghaill! Apparently there's something else coming, which is just nuts. Merry Christmas!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    . wrote:
    Blake, you devilishly handsome son of a bitch. Let's make babies.

Babies out of Tim-Tams.

Hooray they got there! (They were taking a while and I was worried they got lost)

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    ceres wrote:

Cookies are also almost gone already... This was after a resolution to LOSE weight... Worth it

Those cookies are made of magic. I open the bag and they just disappear.

Who knows where they go. Maybe there are rainbows there.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    ceres wrote:
    ceres wrote:

Those cookies are made of magic. I open the bag and they just disappear.

Who knows where they go. Maybe there are rainbows there.

Nope, pretty sure you're not a Unicorn.

• Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    Oh shit. Picture me, a sucker and goose of the highest caliber, sitting here after the new year wondering if his satan had maybe forgotten all about him. Then, he (me) remembers to check his goddamn email for once, and what do I find?

LA Noire
    LA-Noire-007.jpg

Shit son. Time drive around LA solving mysteries and telling ladies what nice gams they have.

But wait, a magical portal back to another, simpler, time was not enough?

Maybe I want to be a god of the elements too
    From_Dust_cover.png

Fucccck, my satan has that covered too.

They also came with a note "Sit tight, Tangible gifts to follow".

What more could I ask for than the hours of good times you just dropped in my lap? I have no idea, but apparently more is coming.

Who is excited? This guy.

Thanks a lot you wonderful Satan. I can easily see this becoming an every year thing for me, it is pretty sweet.

• Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I loved L.A. Noire. Found the DLC somewhat lacking, but the main game? Aces.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Oh man really? I was really looking forward to the la noire DLC :(

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    So. I got one last ( think it's the last) thing in the mail at worktoday, courtsey of good guy and all around bro, Langley.
    IpManUnboxing.jpg

True to form his package does in fact identify whom he is.
    IpManUnboxing2.jpg

And what could this most awesome of Satans have gotten this most unworthy of recipients?
    IpManUnboxing3.jpg

Oh Shit son! It's IP MAN COLLECTORS EDITION, FUCK YEAH!!!

Not gonna lie, turning this movie on as I typed this message up. You rock Langley. Seriously, next PAX, beers on me (well, one round anyways ;D).

QuickSnap on
    6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    ZeroFill wrote:
    For those of you shipping internationally don't panic too much, depending on what you've sent the customs really can take a while. Like, somebody decided to poke holes in my box to Blake so it was late. Ain't no thang. Also some countries, if you can figure it out, have ways to continue tracking after they switch from our mail to theirs.

Still in Korea, huh?

You know it! Well, technically right now I'm in Chicago, but only for vacation.

This thread's about presents; I've got a $100.00 card to overstock.com to use tonight or bust and I have no idea what to buy. Suggestions, anyone?

What's Korea like during the holiday season? I'm in Japan right now, and it's pretty funny. It's so commercialized, that it almost seems like their Halloween to me. People throw on Santa costumes, and stores seem to be the ones celebrating it with Christmas sales more than anything.

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Shiiiit ... I sent my satanees gift to one of their two optional addresses, but the wrong one; they'll
    Legba wrote:
    Small Gods is easily my favourite Discworld novel. Sweet. And a USB stick with favourite music from the last six months is a great idea for a gift.

Save it, because when the internets go down that's all you'll have

No but really, that's a good gift idea. Think I might do something similar to my sister. We have clashing yet occasionally overlapping preferences, but can both acknowledge when something's good (but we still might not like it).

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Word on the street is that a package was delivered for me at my old address

I have much excitement!

sig.png
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    I have much excrement

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    okay, so I had decided to wait till after christmas/new years to finish the #2 box and send it. I've only just now realised that the box is too small. There's another size category I can go with, but this means I have to find more stuff to fill it with.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Hey, @blackhawk1313, I sent you a PM as well, but your Satan is telling me your gift was delivered on December 27 to your front porch. You haven't posted much, if at all, recently and said Satan is getting a bit nervous that the package was stolen.

Be a dear and either confirm or deny that said package is in your possession.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Oh no I vouched for him, too!

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    So I got home from work today to find a package from amazon. *snip*[/spoiler]

Thanks so much Fearghaill! Apparently there's something else coming, which is just nuts. Merry Christmas!

Ha ha! With this post, we went from the very top of the list to the very bottom. Also, look @Blake T you're at the top :)
    Blake T/1.5/2 arrows.gifLost Salient

Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid

bwaine :arrow: Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow: Theidar :arrow: neville/2/3 :arrow: Forar/2/3 :arrow: egreco :arrow: FortyTwo :arrow: Tonkka

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Gatsby

DHS Odium arrows.gifVann Diras

Didgeridoo :arrow: dougyfresh :arrow: Keith :arrow: Weaver/2/3 :arrow: Kochikens :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony :arrow: Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2 :arrow: Bogey :arrow: Isoldae/2 :arrow: TankHammer

Fletcher :arrow: OminousLozenge/2/3

jackisreal :arrow: George Fornby Grill/2/3 :arrow: Ten :arrow: sarukun/2

Langly :arrow: QuickSnap/2/3 :arrow: Goose! :arrow: Matey :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor/2 :arrow: BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

Moriveth&Janson/2 arrows.gifRolo/2

mully :arrow: ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon :arrow: David Coffman/2

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi :arrow: End :arrow: godmode/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

The_reflection :arrow: Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3/4 :arrow: iloveslimes/2

Tossrock :arrow: The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2 :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4/5

Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2 :arrow: Sheri/2

??? :arrow: Matev

??? :arrow: MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2 :arrow: I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up :arrow: Aeyther/2 :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky :arrow: Schide/2 :arrow: Kwoaru :arrow: Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

??? :arrow: Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C./2

??? :arrow: PRD :arrow: Mint :arrow: A Duck! :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You/2 :arrow: Legba/2/3 :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4

??? :arrow: Spookymuffin :arrow: thorgot/2 :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs

??? :arrow: Staleghoti :arrow: Kadith :arrow: skettios

??? :arrow: Tef :arrow: KetBra

??? :arrow: vermiculture :arrow: As7 :arrow: SenorTacos (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2/3 :arrow: Sticks

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zay :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens

??? :arrow: Zonugal :arrow: Fearghaill :arrow: 2 Marcus 2 Ravens :arrow: Margarazzi :arrow: Sal/2/3 :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile :arrow: ZeroFill

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

I think you got suckered by the cute puppy picture, Keith.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Margarazzi wrote:

I think you got suckered by the cute puppy picture, Keith.

It happens every time :(

• Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    Hey Keith, I would like some money. Will you give me all of yours?

No?
    tumblr_kuo8h2t5C61qzvsqto1_500.jpg
    How about now?

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    YESSS our completed chain for best chain 2011/12!
    ZeroFill wrote:
    ZeroFill wrote:
    For those of you shipping internationally don't panic too much, depending on what you've sent the customs really can take a while. Like, somebody decided to poke holes in my box to Blake so it was late. Ain't no thang. Also some countries, if you can figure it out, have ways to continue tracking after they switch from our mail to theirs.

Still in Korea, huh?

You know it! Well, technically right now I'm in Chicago, but only for vacation.

This thread's about presents; I've got a $100.00 card to overstock.com to use tonight or bust and I have no idea what to buy. Suggestions, anyone?

What's Korea like during the holiday season? I'm in Japan right now, and it's pretty funny. It's so commercialized, that it almost seems like their Halloween to me. People throw on Santa costumes, and stores seem to be the ones celebrating it with Christmas sales more than anything.

About the same. The city decorates with lights in the trees and snowflakes and so forth, and the department stores do, too, but the houses generally just have wreaths here and there. Um... other than SantaCon (everyone dresses like Santa and goes to the bars) no one puts on Santa costumes, though. 30% of the population is Christian but Christmas trees are hells of expensive and most people don't live in actual houses so you tend to see more moderate indoor decorations than anything else. Also Christmas music is pretty much exclusive to Starbucks.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Sticks wrote:

No?
    How about now?

I would but my love is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj6FCKm8dhM

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Sticks wrote:

No?
    How about now?

I would but my love is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Just came back from getting a haircut and a package is here!

Really crappy quality phone pics incoming.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Finished uploading everything! Here's the stuff!
    First off I moved the box and it made a noise! Opening it up it was crammed full of stuff, including a bunch of bottlecaps.
    0104121232.jpg

Here's everything unloaded from the box (and dogbutt) except the bottlecaps.
    0104121234.jpg

The cute wrapping paper peppermints also had some neat doods on them. For example:
    0104121235.jpg
    0104121242.jpg

My dog then went into the box cuz he's dumb and small, but the picture came out really crappy and featureless so sorry! But it was adorable.

First box contents were a Nerf gun! With a message!
    0104121244.jpg

Two smaller squares have Zombie magnets!
    0104121244a.jpg

Zombieland food!
    0104121245.jpg

Mentos (good choice)!
    0104121245a.jpg

Saving the best for middle, I started to open the DVD shaped packages.
    First one I opened is a movie that terrified some friends of mine so I'm scared about watching it alone!
    0104121246.jpg

Next up is a show I have really been meaning to watch and have heard is totally rad.
    0104121247.jpg

Bundled with the next movie is a really helpful tip for everyday life.
    0104121249.jpg

The last disc is a blu-ray! But has a joke on it I think I am too dumb to get. :(
    0104121250.jpg

Finally, the last big rectangle is a
    0104121251.jpg
    funny calendar!

Now, busting open the tastefully burnt envelope
    0104121343.jpg

Now, let's see who it's all from
    0104121343a.jpg
    THANK YOU METROID ZOID

Here's the full haul
    0104121252.jpg

Zay on
    sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Rest easy Keith, and all! No suckers here. The package arrived safe and sound that day, the contents of which I'm pretty sure caused my face to possibly melt (with joy) so to my secret satan I say kudos, you really couldn't have have done better and I loved every bit of it. I will post pics when I have a spare moment but thank you so much! I would identify my Satan so that glory could be showered upon him but my wife tossed all the packaging and my memory is poor when it comes to names, or faces, or people in general so if you would like to step forward and receive your accolades by all means do so!

Also, sorry I hadn't been around much, holiday season demands much of my time in about five different directions so my apologies if it caused any consternation. Along that same line to alleviate any concerns there may be, my satanee's package will be shipped out tomorrow without fail. In the future, I will make a point of cloning myself so as to optimize my time usage. At present then, I will work on perfecting cloning technology!

TLDR -
    I received my gifts on Dec 27th in perfect condition and loved every bit.
    My satanee's gifts will be shipped tomorrow.
    <3 Keith

P.S.
    camera1006019.jpg
    camera1006015.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2012
    and now I reveal a horrible secret I have held for nearly a month
    x51kbk.png

Zay on
    sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    <3 Keith

P.S.
    camera1006019.jpg
    camera1006015.jpg

Yes

Yes

• Options
    those ears <3

• Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    it's pretty uncouth to speculate on your satan prior to receiving your gift, right?

because i have had a sneaking suspicion since a couple of weeks and as the numbers are getting smaller i'm pretty sure i'm on the money.

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    So work and being horrendously sicker than I thought has prompted me to buy a few extra gifts and send off what will be the first "half" of my gifts to my Satanee. As long as I can get those to them by next week I won't feel so guilty and stupid about this dang artwork taking so long, bleh.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Satan, I am in suspense you magnificent bastard.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I'm so excited to know who Sheri got!

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I'd like to thank @Margarazzi for all of the help in keeping the lists up to date.
    @Usagi and I both really appreciate it a lot. =)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    neville wrote:
    I'd like to thank @Margarazzi for all of the help in keeping the lists up to date.
    @Usagi and I both really appreciate it a lot. =)

It's true! Thanks Marg! :o