As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Appreciation Gifts #1 for someone who did a lot should be arriving soon!

Appreciation Gifts #2 for someone else should be arriving soon + a bit!

nevillexmassig1.png
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh man, come on gift, get there already.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Go present, goooo

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I went out to lunch with an old friend today, and when I returned I was surprised to see a box sitting on my door.

What could it be I wonder
    0105121413.jpg
    hmm well it says DETROIT on it, so perhaps it contains one of those Rock Cities I have heard so much about,

maybe I should see if the dog can pick up a suspicious scent, just to make sure its safe.
    0105121413a.jpg

hmm no Daisy didn't find anything wrong. I'm still pretty sure there is some kind of Rock and or Roll. Or maybe Steel, they build cars in Detroit, maybe its a car.
    Actually no, but it is METAL
    0105121414.jpg

Oh and whats this? COMIC BOOKS!
    0105121415.jpg

Thank you so much Satan, you didn't leave your name in here even though I have identified you via being Facebook friends, so I won't point you out unless you wish to step forward. However these are good things, great things. Thank you so so much. <3 I am going to watch Metalocalypse now instead of taking a nap before work like I should

Metalocalypse is goooood stuff

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Nice present get, Josh. Metalocalypse is the best thing ever.

EyQGd.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I like that Batman & Robin.
    I have it and have enjoyed it.

nevillexmassig1.png
    Satanee, in my gift's note, it mentions a card. But that card got lost. I'll try to remember to send a new one, but just ignore that bit.

Also, someone should be on the lookout next Thursday

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    i just got back from work with plans to clean the whole dang apartment, and this was waiting at my door!
    hvcb3l.jpg

it's a box! presumably with stuff in it!

inside the box is...
    jzYIul.jpg

a bag! what mysteries does it hold?
    tTRdOl.jpg

a bag FILLED with PRESENTS! among cool things to put into bags, i'd wager presents are near the top of the list
    GLvMol.jpg

check out that spread!

let's crack open the card
    5nkdDl.jpg

such nice handwriting! but now i will open presents since you seem kinda adamant about it!

first gift: the flat lookin one
    hI0iJl.jpg

hella silly putty. look at how fuckin stoked those kids are

that will be me shortly, complete with levitating hat

present two! one of the mushy ones:
    qF91kl.jpg

i did not even know they made cinnamon M&Ms! verdict: friggin delish! they taste of christmas

number three! the other mushy one
    dkPIRl.jpg

hell yes peppermint patties; these are probs in my top three favorite candies

four! the tiny one!
    kgCtGl.jpg

oh heck yeah, my work space is gonna be 300% more boisterous

five and six! floppy thin presents!
    Oqpzul.jpg

incredible events and secret mysteries! gonna get to readin these post-haste since my cube has quite a few nedroid comics posted on the walls

last two!
    TjduTl.jpg

BOTH beaton books! oh man oh man this is the best

here's the full spread! (forgive shitty iphone camera)
    oyCcUl.jpg

Sara Lynn! you are hella rad and thank you so much for such an incredible selection of gifts!
    TdJJRl.jpg

Squall on
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Yay!! I'm so glad you got it today. You're very welcome. :) Webcomic Christmasssss.

Peppermint Patties are my favorite, but I've never tried the cinnamon m&ms. Glad they worked out!

Phew now I can stop worrying.

i was really pretty surprised they make them!

but yeah i need to close them now because i will ruin my dinner and they are too good

also just noticed the patties are dark chocolate, which makes them even better

i am going to have way too much fun with these

Gzuvfl.jpg

(need to dust)

in other news, my satanee's gift should probably have gotten there today!

Alright, @Squall! That puts you on the map!

EyQGd.jpg
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    To: My Satanee

Subject: Giftage

I have finally cut the lead out and mailed out my satanee's haul. Estimated delivery this Saturday. Let the waiting begin!

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Satan, I will most likely be back at my apartment for good on Saturday. So, you know, plan on that.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Well now that @CrackedLens has identified himself for all to see I can begin to reveal the glory he has bestowed upon me. I will post more pictures once I have a chance to take proper ones but I have one that simply must be shared immediately.
    PhotoJan04110653PM-1.jpg
    Damn right that the preprocessor best look at the header directory and treat beer as part of the source! Get file (beer) and treat as part of source (glass) then compile! (drink) Now to elaborate upon the concept:
    #include <beer.h>
    #define REPEAT do{
    #define UNTIL( condition ) }while(!(condition));
    using namespace std;
    int main(int argc, char *argv[])
    {
    int i = 0;
    REPEAT
    cout << "The value of i is: " << i << endl;
    i++;
    UNTIL(i==10)
    system("PAUSE");
    return EXIT_SUCCESS;
    }
    The exit success of course is when I'm drunk! Yay! Thanks again @CrackedLens!

P.S.
    Another gift? Seriously? Does your generosity know no bounds? Apparently not :D.

Sweet.

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    secretsquall_sm.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?
    AHH!!!

Thank you @Squall! You are most wondrous. The creeper and ponies are going into my cubicle at work.

And, to carry on tradition (this will be the second year), since you gave me art supplies, I will do an art for you with them! I will contact you via ze tweetar!

You the man. THE MAN. <3<3<3 forever.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    i am going to have way too much fun with these

Gzuvfl.jpg

(need to dust)

in other news, my satanee's gift should probably have gotten there today!
    Hahaha, this is an awesome image.

• ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    yeah, those notes are awesome

edited January 2012
    Happy fun chains.
    Blake T/1.5/2 arrows.gifLost Salient

bwanie :arrow: Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow: Theidar :arrow: neville/2/3 :arrow: Forar/2/3 :arrow: egreco :arrow: FortyTwo :arrow: Tonkka

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Gatsby

DHS Odium arrows.gifVann Diras

Didgeridoo :arrow: dougyfresh :arrow: Keith :arrow: Weaver/2/3 :arrow: Kochikens :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony :arrow: Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2 :arrow: Bogey :arrow: Isoldae/2 :arrow: TankHammer

Fletcher :arrow: OminousLozenge/2/3

jackisreal :arrow: George Fornby Grill/2/3 :arrow: Ten :arrow: sarukun/2

Langly :arrow: QuickSnap/2/3 :arrow: Goose! :arrow: Matey :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor/2 :arrow: BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2 :arrow: Squall :arrow: mully :arrow: ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon :arrow: David Coffman/2

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

Moriveth&Janson/2 arrows.gifRolo/2

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi :arrow: End :arrow: godmode/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

The_reflection :arrow: Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3/4 :arrow: iloveslimes/2

Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid :arrow: Zay/2 :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens :arrow: Blackhawk1313

??? :arrow: Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2 :arrow: Sheri/2 :arrow: vermiculture :arrow: As7 :arrow: SenorTacos (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2/3 :arrow: Sticks :arrow: Tossrock :arrow: The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2 :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4/5

??? :arrow: Matev

??? :arrow: MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2 :arrow: I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up/1.5 :arrow: Aeyther/2 :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky :arrow: Schide/2 :arrow: Kwoaru :arrow: Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

??? :arrow: Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C./2

??? :arrow: PRD :arrow: Mint :arrow: A Duck! :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You/2 :arrow: Legba/2/3 :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4 :arrow: Spookymuffin/2 :arrow: thorgot/2 :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs

??? :arrow: Staleghoti :arrow: Kadith :arrow: skettios

??? :arrow: Tef :arrow: KetBra

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zonugal :arrow: Fearghaill :arrow: 2 Marcus 2 Ravens :arrow: Margarazzi :arrow: Sal/2/3 :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile :arrow: ZeroFill

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    oh my god are those Dinosaur Comics post-it notes, I need those in my life

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    God dammit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Bucketman, your secret *Satan* shame is holding us back. Don't you want to be a team player and crush Feebs and/or his Satan and their minions?

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    I received the last part of my gifts from Wombat!!, a karate Doomo-kun plush! I'll take some amusing pictures of it tomorrow for the thread. Thanks again for the awesome gifts dude!

AW FUCK.

@mully i am mad stoked that you like the stuff! i thumbed thru the books before i sent them; they are way cool and i may consider picking up copies myself

also thank you for the arts offer! i will DM you back later today! (i am rushin out the door for work at the moment)

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Ok

T Rex post-its and Cinnamon M&Ms

two things I didn't know existed and now cannot consider my life complete without.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I don't even know what to do with it. Should I frame it?! Hang it up somewhere? Did you show photos to Khoo? I want to use it but I don't want to ruin it. HOW COOL IS THAT BLANKET?

I totally meant to respond to this part, but forgot

I have not shown it to Khoo! Should I?

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    FYI margarazzi the link to my giftpost is kind of messed, you've got an [/arrow] in there or something and it's spilling over onto TLB

sig.png
    edited January 2012
    Tossrock wrote: »
    FYI margarazzi the link to my giftpost is kind of messed, you've got an [/arrow] in there or something and it's spilling over onto TLB

Whoops I'll fix that. Thanks!!!

E: also fixed the spelling of @bwanie

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Can we get a list of current outstanding Satans and Satanees?

edited January 2012
    My list: everyone
    I know what you mean, DrZ :P

I just see that as a possible "hurt feelings" situation. As long as it's not an "official" list, I see no reason people can't make a list themselves.

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    Oh man, estimated delivery got bumped so it'll arrive one day earlier

• The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    So I just got back from Christmas/ New Years vacation and it looks like my secret satan's gifts came while i was gone for the week. I don't know who they are user name wise but i have their real name. I will however not post such information. So if you would like to come forward friend, that's up to you. Either way Thank you very much for this awesome gift.
    anbt68.jpg

It's a portable SNES and the game Metal Warriors, which I have never heard of but its rather addictive and fun. Thank you so much, i'll be using the hell out of this thing at school while i'm waiting for patients to show up.

The_Reflection on
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:

I just see that as a possible "hurt feelings" situation. As long as it's not an "official" list, I see no reason people can't make a list themselves.

I think he means 'outstanding' as in yet to receive/send gifts. ;D

• bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    the suspense....

it is killing me.

tell my wife i <Uuurrgh>

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    oh wow that's cool reflection

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Janson wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:

Pretty much that. Thanks, Janson!

However, I'll just take a look at the ends of the chains and do my own figuring...MARG.

DrZiplock wrote: »
    Janson wrote:
    Margarazzi wrote:

Pretty much that. Thanks, Janson!

However, I'll just take a look at the ends of the chains and do my own figuring...MARG.

Ha ha! Oh whoops

uno momento I have that and I was just updating it last night.

EyQGd.jpg