As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    @DrZiplock

Here!

People who haven't posted about receiving gifts:
    bwanie
    chrishallett83
    CorporateLogo
    Didgeridoo
    DrZiplock
    Fletcher
    jackisreal
    Langly
    Marth
    skull man
    SLyM
    Vivixenne

But there's still 16 whole days, so it's going to be okay!!

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    One of those should come off that list this weekend, and if it does not, there is a delivery man somewhere that needs a swift kick to the junk.

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Only 12 of us? Neat.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
    Aw, I just noticed the forums aren't winterized anymore. Guess ol' Schaub has to take off the sweet hat.

• spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    No, he doesn't.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
    I kind of miss the green.

I really miss the semen snow.

EyQGd.jpg
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    Squall wrote:
    @mully i am mad stoked that you like the stuff! i thumbed thru the books before i sent them; they are way cool and i may consider picking up copies myself

also thank you for the arts offer! i will DM you back later today! (i am rushin out the door for work at the moment)

i am putting pinkie and spike next to my name plate at work, methinks

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    @vivixenne has received her gift but can't be bothered posting about it!

Blake T on
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    I bet if the gift was makeup she would have!

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    well no

it's been that I have had a very tiring couple of days and have not had the chance to just SIT DOWN and do FUCK ALL today

but hey thanks for that, that was a nice thing to say

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Welp, looks like Sheri should have sent that afghan to Blake T, he'll need it tonight when he's sleeping on the couch

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    I will send Viv e-hugs instead

t Viv - Huuuuuugs

Sheri on
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    well no

it's been that I have had a very tiring couple of days and have not had the chance to just SIT DOWN and do FUCK ALL today

Take your time, girl.

Smother him to death in his sleep. there's probably 2 dozen men on the forums who will take you in.

EyQGd.jpg
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    well no

Take your time, girl.

Smother him to death in his sleep. there's probably 2 dozen men on the forums who will take you in.

Also me!

In a completely platonic way, of course

MINOR CHANGE IN PLANS, SATAN

I will now probably be back in my apartment on Monday. This doesn't really make a difference in terms of shipping time, but just thought you'd know.

• FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    Mystery gift recieved!

Today I found a package waiting in my mailbox, containing one of my favourite games of all time:

lostage.jpg

(non-photo image because the cartridge itself doesn't look as fancy and artful)

To whoever my mystery Satan is, thank you very much! I will waste many hours replaying this thing until the cartridge burns out.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Sorry for the delay... I'd originally planned to do a step-by-step photo post but then the Photobucket app doesn't support my iPhone 3G and on top of that it was E-mailing my photos at a snail's pace SO in the interests of making this post I borrowed Blake's phone and took two quick snaps.

FIRST, A PILE OF COOL DVDS
    ss1.jpg

I remember watching the Super Mario TV show back in the day and LOVING it. Good times! Also I hadn't seen Smokey and the Bandit yet and have always wanted to, so yay!

And the Clint Eastwood 4-pack doesn't hurt either! Thanks so much!

SECOND, THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THIS IS
    ss2.jpg

Yeah. This was apparently commissioned from a dude named Allan Whincup and it is AWESOME and I love it and I will be bringing it to work with me to put on my work desk! Yaaaaaaaay!

THIRD, there is no photo of this but HE ALSO GOT ME DRAGON AGE ORIGINS (THE ULTIMATE EDITION, which means it is better than the non-ultimate edition) ON STEAM! WOOOOOOOOO!

Thank you so much @Nogs! I can't wait to get started on those DVDs!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    Oh man that commission piece is awesome.

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    So I just got back from Christmas/ New Years vacation and it looks like my secret satan's gifts came while i was gone for the week. I don't know who they are user name wise but i have their real name. I will however not post such information. So if you would like to come forward friend, that's up to you. Either way Thank you very much for this awesome gift.
    anbt68.jpg

It's a portable SNES and the game Metal Warriors, which I have never heard of but its rather addictive and fun. Thank you so much, i'll be using the hell out of this thing at school while i'm waiting for patients to show up.

It's me, I am your Satan <3.
    I hope you like Metal Warriors, it was one of my favorite SNES games growing up and every time I am near a Wii I convince the owner to download Metal Warriors so we can play it.

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
    Nice gift gets!

I'm going to be gone until Sunday night, so here's this. I hope everyone has a good weekend and that our final 10 contestants get all the gifts ever tomorrow.
    Blake T/1.5/2 arrows.gifLost Salient

bwanie :arrow: Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow: Theidar :arrow: neville/2/3 :arrow: Forar/2/3 :arrow: egreco :arrow: FortyTwo :arrow: Tonkka

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Gatsby

DHS Odium arrows.gifVann Diras

Didgeridoo :arrow: dougyfresh :arrow: Keith :arrow: Weaver/2/3 :arrow: Kochikens :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony :arrow: Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2 :arrow: Bogey :arrow: Isoldae/2 :arrow: TankHammer

jackisreal :arrow: George Fornby Grill/2/3 :arrow: Ten :arrow: sarukun/2

Langly :arrow: QuickSnap/2/3 :arrow: Goose! :arrow: Matey :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor/2 :arrow: BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2 :arrow: Squall :arrow: mully :arrow: ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon :arrow: David Coffman/2

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

Moriveth&Janson/2 arrows.gifRolo/2

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi :arrow: End :arrow: godmode/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

??? :arrow: Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid :arrow: Zay/2 :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens :arrow: Blackhawk1313

??? :arrow: Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2 :arrow: Sheri/2 :arrow: vermiculture :arrow: As7 :arrow: SenorTacos (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2/3 :arrow: Sticks :arrow: Tossrock :arrow: The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2 :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4/5

??? :arrow: Fletcher :arrow: OminousLozenge/2/3

??? :arrow: Matev

??? :arrow: MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2 :arrow: I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up/1.5 :arrow: Aeyther/2 :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky :arrow: Schide/2 :arrow: Kwoaru :arrow: Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

??? :arrow: Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C./2 :arrow: The_reflection :arrow: Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3/4 :arrow: iloveslimes/2

??? :arrow: PRD :arrow: Mint :arrow: A Duck! :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You/2 :arrow: Legba/2/3 :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4 :arrow: Spookymuffin/2 :arrow: thorgot/2 :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs :arrow: Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Staleghoti :arrow: Kadith :arrow: skettios

??? :arrow: Tef :arrow: KetBra

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zonugal :arrow: Fearghaill :arrow: 2 Marcus 2 Ravens :arrow: Margarazzi :arrow: Sal/2/3 :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile :arrow: ZeroFill

EyQGd.jpg
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    Sorry for the delay... I'd originally planned to do a step-by-step photo post but then the Photobucket app doesn't support my iPhone 3G and on top of that it was E-mailing my photos at a snail's pace SO in the interests of making this post I borrowed Blake's phone and took two quick snaps.

FIRST, A PILE OF COOL DVDS
    ss1.jpg

I remember watching the Super Mario TV show back in the day and LOVING it. Good times! Also I hadn't seen Smokey and the Bandit yet and have always wanted to, so yay!

And the Clint Eastwood 4-pack doesn't hurt either! Thanks so much!

SECOND, THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THIS IS
    ss2.jpg

Yeah. This was apparently commissioned from a dude named Allan Whincup and it is AWESOME and I love it and I will be bringing it to work with me to put on my work desk! Yaaaaaaaay!

THIRD, there is no photo of this but HE ALSO GOT ME DRAGON AGE ORIGINS (THE ULTIMATE EDITION, which means it is better than the non-ultimate edition) ON STEAM! WOOOOOOOOO!

Thank you so much @Nogs! I can't wait to get started on those DVDs!

God, Cry-baby has the record for casting the ugliest woman alive. It's also a ... odd movie.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    dang, Nogs is shooting for the Secret Satan crown with that commission!

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees @Fletcher got part of his gift!!

I'm sorry it took so long, you live far away and amazon are butts. There's more stuff coming but it'll arrive in batches probably. I can't remember is that the 1st or 2nd one cause you may want to wait a bit before you start. Just saying.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Damn Viv, that commission is incredible! And Dirty Harry, how could anyone not love that? I'm jealous!

ANOTHER MINOR CHANGE IN PLANS

I'm going back to the apartment today. Again, not that it matters in terms of shipping.

THE PLOT THICKENS

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    What people care about:

Slankets

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    STOP TRYING TO MAKE SLANKETS HAPPEN

THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »

Whoever is responsible for slankets/snuggies made a fuckton of cash.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Sheri wrote: »

Whoever is responsible for slankets/snuggies made a fuckton of cash.

It was a Mean Girls paraphrase, Chris

and she's referring to CorporateLogo trying to get her to crochet one, Chris

Yes Keith, I know. I'm just kind of sad that someone was like "Blanket + sleeves = fuck all y'all bitches, imma buy a different yacht for every day of the week..."

And that person wasn't me.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Next scheduled tracking update: Jan 08, 2012

I wanna know nooooow

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I still want to know who my secret satan was!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Yo Satanee, keep an eye on your mailbox this week.

Gatsby on
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I was informed through an intermediary that my gift was supposed to arrive today, but it has not, to the best of my knowledge, I doubt it was stolen because I live out in the sticks.

If it shows up tomorrow I might not get it for a while because I'm visiting my grandma and she isn't doing so swell.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    God dammit, I have to go to the post office and check on my parcel's arrival.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    Got the rest of my gift!

So, I was already gifted this during the holidays:
    bastion.jpg

And then a few days ago I got these in the mail:
    IMG_0071.JPG

Which contained these rares, for those of you that play and care:
    IMG_0078.JPG

And a few of those I needed for some decks anyway.

So, thanks again @Vann Diras

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294