As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans and the 1 Silly Goose who couldn't... Sign up to help the 1 shaftee!

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    I wish I could do arts beyond the creation of fractals and Mandelbrot sets :(

Those can be gorgeous!

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Fractals are the shit.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    i love gettin some mandlebrats on the 'cue

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Stale wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    JoeUser wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Joe just get me stuff

You took down your wishlist!

etsy dot com slash people slash sheribfabulous slash favorites slash buttstuff

Buttstuff isn't real

I refuse to believe it

• .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    . wrote:
    Zip, if you get stiffed I will make you something/send you something. Although if you want something "cool" like the mushroom blanket, then nevermind.

My dear, plut...we still talk of the delicious shortbread cookies that you sent us a year or two back. They are, in fact, "the coolest".

I mean, c'mon, you sent me two of my favorite things, earl gray tea and shortbread. It would seem the way to my heart is one pinky out and a monocle away from being an express lane.
    Then you sir, will be taken care of if your Satan does not some through. And maybe even if he does.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    . wrote:
    DrZiplock wrote:
    . wrote:
    Zip, if you get stiffed I will make you something/send you something. Although if you want something "cool" like the mushroom blanket, then nevermind.

My dear, plut...we still talk of the delicious shortbread cookies that you sent us a year or two back. They are, in fact, "the coolest".

I mean, c'mon, you sent me two of my favorite things, earl gray tea and shortbread. It would seem the way to my heart is one pinky out and a monocle away from being an express lane.
    Then you sir, will be taken care of if your Satan does not some through. And maybe even if he does.

<3 Muah!

Do you do these with actual pen and paper or with a computer?

• JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    JoeUser wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Joe just get me stuff

etsy dot com slash people slash sheribfabulous slash favorites

There's no way to gift anything on there!

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    dang, i wish i woulda seen the necessity for shorter urls earlier...i coulda had that done in like 2 minutes instead of having people spend time doing it

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    It didn't take that long really.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    It didn't take that long really.

:ar!

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Okay so like three more people added me on G+

I added them all back, because I assume they're from here, but none of them had their forumer names in their about me, so I don't know who they are.

Identify!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    @Tox I made a post at you, noob! :p

nevillexmassig1.png
    neville wrote:

Yes I saw that one. But then like three other people added me, and I have no idea who these people are because G+ is my first foray into adding online acquaintances to a social network.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Who are they?

I can tell you

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    . wrote:
    Do you do these with actual pen and paper or with a computer?

Both actually, all depends on how focused I am and how much time I have available to sit down and do one. Plotting Mandelbrot sets are actually kinda fun. Then again I am a dork that never quite stopped enjoying math after schooling. I used to actually do fractals in geometry class back in school because I'd always just come in and take the test for the week on Monday and then be left with nothing to do the whole week.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    neville wrote: »

I'm pretty sure I added you. Or at least your doppelganger?

edited January 2012

I've had you in my circles for a while now...

No it was Ronald, Dan J, and Brian. They all added me after Neville did. Or maybe it was after I added 2 Marcus 2 Raven

Tox on
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    FedEx Shipment ABC Delivered

:!:
    My note in there mentions a card I think? Ignore that.. for reasons you may know of my dear Satanee

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

I've had you in my circles for a while now...

No it was Ronald, Dan J, and Brian. They all added me after Neville did. Or maybe it was after I added 2 Marcus 2 Raven

Oh yeah, we've been Google+ buddies for a while. I meant Neville.

• JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    How's the Google+ search working?

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    JoeUser wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    JoeUser wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Joe just get me stuff

etsy dot com slash people slash sheribfabulous slash favorites

There's no way to gift anything on there!

Oh yeah I guess you'd need my address

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    box gotten! I will post pictures in a bit!

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Doot doot doot, having a crappy week thanks to work-whuuuuts this in the mail?

plut2.jpg

A box from @. plut! Full of things!

Hay Nap,

This box of treats is to thank you for your gift to me. You can't imagine how much I appreciate it.
    Included are 4 types of cookies and a class for milk.

- Earl Grey cookies
    - Gypsy Rose cookies (covered in powdered sugar)
    - Oatmeal cookies
    - Kringla

The Kringla is actually a family tradition. Good plain or buttered (or with jam). Or just have some w/coffee.

Thanks again, Nap!
    -plut

plut3.jpg
    From top left clockwise, Gypsy Rose (they got a bit crushed up in shipping, Earl Grey, and Oatmeal

plut4.jpg
    Kringla! Oh my god these are so good you guys. They were still moist when I opened up the box. I had a whole mess of them with honey apple butter. Omnomnom.

plut5.jpg
    And a glass (now featuring milk) to wash it all down with.

Best of all it came the day before my birthday. So its like an early b-day gift to boot. Thank you so much plut! I totally ate way too many already.

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
    Those cookies look good (except for oatmeal cookies but I have a vendetta against them)

Happy day before your birthday, Naphtali!

Heh...the kringla are so very good.

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Zip, I just looked through your wishlist and I must say you are a man with taste.

In fact, next year I'm just going to wait for you to post your wishlist and copy 90% of it.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    so so good

I was thinking of buying a tiny cake for myself (I haven't had a cake for my birthday in a long time, but that's the kind of week that I'm having), but now I have more cookies then I can possibly eat instead. Yay! Thank you so much plut <3

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
    Perfect timing then, yay!
    Honestly, I am just glad the Kringla got there mostly unscathed. Those were the most important ones.

Fearghaill wrote:
    Zip, I just looked through your wishlist and I must say you are a man with taste.

In fact, next year I'm just going to wait for you to post your wishlist and copy 90% of it.

Cheers!

And I see you have the Secret of Kells. I tip my hat to you.

The Secret of Kelis: 100 Milkshake Recipes to Bring the Boys to Your Yard

Keith, are you just posting to drive your count up? You've got kind of a Ranedoes thing going on lately. Are you well? Have you bumped your head?

I tested well in the 18-35 demographic so I'm flooding the market before I'm replaced by something newer and shinier

but seriously I've been unemployed for 7 months, live in bumblefuck, PA, and have nothing to do but post on the internet and get beaten up by these dogs all day

Sorry that I'm here too much

• Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote:

I am Ronald

First answer was pretty damn funny.

And I figured, dude. Don't worry about it. Any follow up or luck with the last round of searching?

Nope, nothing yet.

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    AW SHIT SON

BOX GET

e: Plut sent Dru and I cookies too! I'm sneaking kringla while he makes dinner because they are so delicious. @. you are wonderful, thank you so much :o

Usagi on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my phone is dead so pics will come later but Skettios thiis is awessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssommeeeee

Skettios got me

- Chewbaca Bobble Head
    - Several boxes of homemade cookies
    - Legendary Boehms chocolates (delicious)
    - Donatello Ninja Turtle cap like one of those caps with flaps in the snow i forget what they are called

THIS AMERICAN LIFE USB WITH 35 HOURS OF SHOWS INCLUDING A VIDEO OF THE LIVE SHOW OH MY FUCKING GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU SKETTIOS, QUEEN OF UNICORNS

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    man wow