As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2011 - Get with the gifting!

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Radiation wrote:
    One minifig was hilariously appropriate!

Also pictured is a gift that I got myself! :P

So...wait, there is more gifts? I may wet myself from generosity overload.
    Posting costs are lame!

Aha yes, was hoping you'd get that one.

Also yes! They were all part of the original package so they all need to get to you, just might be classed as more of an early Feb gift that Christmas :P

If we had a chance to do it again what I'd probably have done is send the main stuff from Amazon US to get free (I think) posting to the APO, then send just the local stuff in a package.

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Shipping to APO from States is pretty cheap...usually. Some places will charge more for it for some reason.
    If you want to wait and save monies, we're possibly going to the UK (Mostly London I think) for spring break. I kinda wanted to do a meet up then as well, not sure how far away you are from the city.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    Ah it won't be too bad, tenner max for the comics and t-shirt.

Definitely less than heading down to London, over 200 miles away unfortunately.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Excellent to see that little girls still like My Little Pony, I was beginning to think it was all Bronies these days. :)

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Excellent to see that little girls still like My Little Pony, I was beginning to think it was all Bronies these days. :)

Right?!?!

200 miles? Holy crap! :(

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    He's closer than me :lol:

• Options
    NessticleNessticle Registered User regular
    I am new to trying to upload pictures to the forum here and still trying to get the hang out it going to upload them as soon as I get a photo bucket account tonight

"I must try to come to a deeper understanding of this trait called 'courage.'" -Apple Kid Earthbound
  • Options
    Nessticle wrote:
    I am new to trying to upload pictures to the forum here and still trying to get the hang out it going to upload them as soon as I get a photo bucket account tonight

Just use imgur.com, no account needed and they give you a bunch of options.

• Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    GiftGet.gif

So now that I have some time, it's time to show the joy that my Santa has forced upon me in a dark alley! Now, I'm not going to outright say that he raped me with happiness, but, well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
    IMG_0018-1.jpg

I woke to a package a few days ago. good thing I did, too, since my mother was so excited to see what's inside that she nearly opened it without me. I unfrotunatly didn't get a chance to take a picture of the box, which was actually opened by Canadian customs and resealed. I was worried they'd replaced the gifts with bottles of bleach.

IMG_0019.jpg

Here we have a card. One of my favourite parts of the secret santa is seeing other people's handwriting.

IMG_0020.jpg

Hmm, what's this? Something Zelda related I bet...

IMG_0021.jpg

Eeeeee! A stuffed Link! I collect videogame toys, and Nintendo toys specifically! Santa, you are a wonderful and amazing person! I nearly had to fight the girlfriend to stop her from taking this on me. This looks like it was imported from Japan since the tag is entirely in Japanese. Seriously, Santa, I absolutely love this thing.

IMG_0022.jpg

Hmm, a chance for mischief? Don't mind if I do...

IMG_0023.jpg

Clearly my Santa has done their stalking and knows of my mild Reddit addiction, and has given my googly eyes so that I can recreate one of my favourite things I've seen on Reddit. Rest assured that these will go to good use.

IMG_0024.jpg

Pink wrapping paper? Something manly, no doubt.

IMG_0025.jpg

This is awesome! You're right, Santa. I've never actually played Fallout 3 but I do have it sitting on my shelf waiting for my sweet touch. This figure has some weight to it and is going to go great with my collection.

IMG_0026.jpg

Cookies! I have a ravenous sweet tooth and rest assured that I will enjoy the hell out of these.

IMG_0027.jpg

Here we have another gift...

IMG_0028.jpg

Oooh, a card game! I've never heard of this, but I absolutely love trying out new card and board games. Now let's just flip over the box to learn how to play it...

IMG_0029.jpg

It's in some sort of... foreignese. How am I going to...

IMG_0030.jpg

Oh! English instructions!
    The only thing missing, Santa, is your name. Who are you? I would like to thank you because you have absolutely made my Christmas.

• Options
    Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    That brotherhood of steel paladin is missing something.

googly eyes

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    I like to think the "NOT A TOY" designation on there is less about warning about small parts and more about making us nerds feel better about buying so many toys at our age.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    PoultryGeistPoultryGeist The Ghostly Chicken Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Gifts gone done been gotted!
    Pics incoming when my computer stops being a goose.

Also I feel the need to get googly eyes now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjFJCZCHzNY

PoultryGeist on
    IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    SirUltimos wrote:
    The only thing missing, Santa, is your name. Who are you? I would like to thank you because you have absolutely made my Christmas.
    Glad you like it! Sorry I was terribly late :)

Also beware of the googly eyes. It will consume you -- the urge to glue them everywhere

Looks like the speculaas might not have survived transit - I should have thought that one better through :)

Alegis on
  • Options
    ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    you're from dutchland!

also i'm chinese and i've never heard of tai pan. your instructions make no sense (maybe that's the point?). is it chinese poker? (鋤大D)

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    it's called tichu in English

Tichu is the trade name for what appears to be a variant of Choi Dai Di (Hong Kong slang: "Step on the little guy") or Da Lao Er (Mandarin slang: "Big penis") combined with Zheng Fen ("Competing for Points"). It is also marketed as Tai-Pan in Dutch.

The silly thing is that I knew the language didn't matter - but after sending it I realized of course it uses the Dutch names for the royalty cards, K (koning, so that's the same as King), D (dame, instead of Queen) and V (actually I don't know why the Boer is a V - jacks). Oh well!

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    So it's a variant of 鋤大D. Was it your intention to confuse your santa, or is that how it actually works, because holy fuck, who invented this? You should find a Chinese bus driver, like dirty dog biscuits tasting delicious? Sounds like a good drinking game. :lol:

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote:
    SirUltimos wrote:
    Glad you like it! Sorry I was terribly late :)

Also beware of the googly eyes. It will consume you -- the urge to glue them everywhere

Looks like the speculaas might not have survived transit - I should have thought that one better through :)

Don't worry about the timing; It made my Christmas all the same. I haven't actually tried the cookies yet, I'm waiting for some sort of special occasion. It's not often I get Dutch cookies.

Thank you, Alegis!

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Man, so who is left that hasn't gotten their gift yet?

Gotten, as opposed to "hasn't posted pics."

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    My santa let me know that I'll be receiving my gift next Monday. Please don't ban him!

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    Looks like there are just two people left who haven't heard from their Santas about incoming packages, but the info could be out of date (gathered from posts on January 1st and January 4th)

soempty.jpg
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Woooh they all arrived safely!

Sorry that the box was so huge, it originally had everything in it and was still quite big, but had to split the packages due to posting costs.

I'll upload a pic when I get home from work with the original box but I did unfortunately have to take out Marvel Zombies 1+2 because they bumped the weight up a bit. The t-shirt I also ordered and then cancelled because of a shipping delay got sent to me anyway, so I'll get both of those sent off to you at the end of the month too!

Also wanna thank @urahonky for being an awesome proxy, cheers dude!

No problem! :)

• Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    I've not received anything yet, but I've been told by Hypatia that something is coming from a long way away. I'm in London today, anyway, as we moved LewieP down here to live yesterday. I'm heading back oop t'north after lunch. Maybe there's something waiting for me when I get back home!!!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    HearthjawHearthjaw Registered User regular
    Yeah likewise, apparently there were shipping issues but it should be clear soon if they're not resolved. Given that I'm in Australia and it's coming a long way, this is not a huge deal.

steamid: sewersider
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Additional GiftGet.gif
    I received a box recently, I'm not sure how recently because I rarely use my front door, but it was noticed today so I'm posting today.
    So, my Santa, in addition to destroying my abundant free time with a copy of Skyrim as seen it fitting to destroy my teeth with a wealth of delicious chocolaty treats.
    And Canadian Customs has seen fit to attempt to destroy my Christmas cheer. But that's later, for now: PICTURES!

First, to investigate the package I've given my bomb-dog the day off (it's Sunday, after all) and summoned the spirits G&T Secret Santas past. Not all of them, as that would obscure the box entirely, just the ones I could reach easily.
    As a fortunate turn of events, during their investigation they have completely obscured the address information. G&T, the community that keeps giving.
    Phone001-1.jpg

So, the package judged safe by my crack team of agents, it's time to open this box. Cut through the Canada tape and peek inside...
    Phone002-1.jpg
    Something's not right. I've heard of kinder eggs, but as far as I'm aware, I shouldn't be able to see broken chocolate shards or the yellow pill shaped container...
    CURSE YOU CANADIAN CUSTOMS! At least they were kind enough to include the undamaged wrappers to the eggs after they destroyed the shells and opened them (I assume they did this so I would know it wasn't just a shipping accident).

My crack team weeps over the destruction of the eggs, but at the same time rejoices over the sheer quantity of delicious chocolates, and a book that will hopefully help me figure out if the berries my dog's been eating in our backyard are toxic or not (I'm guessing not as she's not demonstrated any sickness or other odd behavior.
    Phone003-1.jpg
    That's a 4 pack of Aero Chocolate, a 4 pack of Smarties, a 4 pack of Coffee Crisp and a Toblerone, in addition to the shattered remains of 4 kinder eggs.

Treasures from inside the Kinder Eggs:
    A paper inflatable frog thing that is staring at me... It's kind of creepy.
    An elephant that squirts water
    A plastic cat in a cape with a giant magnifying glass
    And a lion (or maybe a bear) that turns into a tractor.
    Phone004.jpg
    They're pretty cool, so I'd like to issue additional curses to idiotic American children who can't stop putting stuff in your mouths and their idiotic parents who can't stop suing because they didn't raise their children better then that. It's because of you that we can't have nice things like toy stuffed candy in the States.
    Sadly, I've decided the Kinder Egg chocolate is a loss. I'd like to believe that whoever went through this package was wearing gloves and treating any consumable material with respect but it's a chance I don't want to take.
    Thanks again @Szechuan

see317 on
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    I've found that wrapping kinder eggs in polystyrene and bubble wrap defeats Customs people - so far, all of mine have reached their destinations intact!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    ConnoQuicksilverConnoQuicksilver Current blackout status: Mass Effect 3, Batman: AC Athens. GreeceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    I gave a couple of hints, but when you didn't figure it out I edited those. I thought you might look back over the thread and happen upon them. Also, one of the hints was a flower, I realise this is a little obscure but it's a cantaloupe flower, flowers come before the fruit so that flower is before (or ante) the cantaloupe. I was proud of that one.

To be fair, when it comes to riddles (and ciphers are the ultimate riddle) the line separating "obvious" and "obscure" can sometimes get very blurry. Still, well played AnteCantelope.
    There was also the "brute-force" method to fall back to... see which Santas were not yet revealed on Hypatia's list, and try all their names one by one. There must have been less than 10 names left by New Year's.
    How's THAT for "obvious"?

ConnoQuicksilver on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    GiftGet.gif

My computer stopped being a Goose! Thusly I give you picatures!
    The long awaited box!
    IMG_0074.jpg

Tripwire?! As in the people who created Killing Floor? Even just seeing the company name gives me the urge to play!
    IMG_0076.jpg

Go for it, Chew. Grab a blaster, it could be...speciminy in there.
    IMG_0077.jpg

Correspondence! Read it out for me, Chew.
    IMG_0079.jpg
    "Hi PoultryGeist!" Oh shit they know my name!
    "I'm sorry it took so long for a gift to get to you, I had originally planned to get you some sweet League of Legends swag, but unfortunately the store would not ship to the UK. I had to pour through your games history to try and find another game you put a lot of time into, and Killing Floor looked like it fit the bill nicely. I just recently got into the game myself and figured they would have some pretty sweet stuff, so it seemed like a decent alternative. We should play sometime!

I hope you have a very merry (delayed) christmas, from your G&T PA Secret Santa.

Sceptre."

Well swag's always good! Let's get in there, Ch-...I see you've already started...
    IMG_0080.jpg

Well be careful! That's a lot of packa- Chew?! Hey!
    IMG_0081.jpg

Oh you clever little rascal! Well let's see what we have here shall we?
    IMG_0082.jpg

I'll open this bag, you get to work on the box.
    IMG_0083.jpg

Good lad, what do we have here?
    IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg

A Fleshpound tee (easily the scariest enemy in the game outside of the Big Baddie - the Patriarch) to strike fear into the hearts of all of my RL friends that I play KF with; and an awesome Horzine Biotech mug (the company in the game which caused all of this craziness; the Umbrella Corp. of Killing Floor)!

It's all crap and I hate it and I even had to wait for it!

I KID!
    It's awesome! Thanks a bunch @Sceptre! :D

I'm off to go terrify my uni mates.

PoultryGeist on
    IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    That shirt/mug are awesome!

• Options
    SzechuanSzechuan Registered User regular
    see317 wrote:
    Additional GiftGet.gif
    I received a box recently, I'm not sure how recently because I rarely use my front door, but it was noticed today so I'm posting today.
    So, my Santa, in addition to destroying my abundant free time with a copy of Skyrim as seen it fitting to destroy my teeth with a wealth of delicious chocolaty treats.
    And Canadian Customs has seen fit to attempt to destroy my Christmas cheer. But that's later, for now: PICTURES!

First, to investigate the package I've given my bomb-dog the day off (it's Sunday, after all) and summoned the spirits G&T Secret Santas past. Not all of them, as that would obscure the box entirely, just the ones I could reach easily.
    As a fortunate turn of events, during their investigation they have completely obscured the address information. G&T, the community that keeps giving.
    Phone001-1.jpg

So, the package judged safe by my crack team of agents, it's time to open this box. Cut through the Canada tape and peek inside...
    Phone002-1.jpg
    Something's not right. I've heard of kinder eggs, but as far as I'm aware, I shouldn't be able to see broken chocolate shards or the yellow pill shaped container...
    CURSE YOU CANADIAN CUSTOMS! At least they were kind enough to include the undamaged wrappers to the eggs after they destroyed the shells and opened them (I assume they did this so I would know it wasn't just a shipping accident).

My crack team weeps over the destruction of the eggs, but at the same time rejoices over the sheer quantity of delicious chocolates, and a book that will hopefully help me figure out if the berries my dog's been eating in our backyard are toxic or not (I'm guessing not as she's not demonstrated any sickness or other odd behavior.
    Phone003-1.jpg
    That's a 4 pack of Aero Chocolate, a 4 pack of Smarties, a 4 pack of Coffee Crisp and a Toblerone, in addition to the shattered remains of 4 kinder eggs.

Phone004.jpg
    They're pretty cool, so I'd like to issue additional curses to idiotic American children who can't stop putting stuff in your mouths and their idiotic parents who can't stop suing because they didn't raise their children better then that. It's because of you that we can't have nice things like toy stuffed candy in the States.
    Sadly, I've decided the Kinder Egg chocolate is a loss. I'd like to believe that whoever went through this package was wearing gloves and treating any consumable material with respect but it's a chance I don't want to take.
    Thanks again @Szechuan

Those bastards! The Kinder eggs I sent last year made it fine so I didn't think there would be any problems. Next year the box will be booby-trapped*, but I hope the remaining chocolate speeds the healing process after such a gross violation of your rectum privacy!

Perhaps a contact poison brewed from your local flora?

• Options
    see317 wrote:

Someone needs to start working on 10ft tall Kinder Eggs and fast.

IcdplGM.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Szechuan wrote:
    see317 wrote:
    Additional GiftGet.gif

Phone001-1.jpg

Phone002-1.jpg

Phone003-1.jpg

Phone004.jpg
    Thanks again Szechuan

Those bastards! The Kinder eggs I sent last year made it fine so I didn't think there would be any problems. Next year the box will be booby-trapped*, but I hope the remaining chocolate speeds the healing process after such a gross violation of your rectum privacy!

Perhaps a contact poison brewed from your local flora?
    It's understandable, I guess, I mean from what I've seen there's a pretty good amount of volume inside the chocolate egg that an enterprising smuggler could use to sneak all sorts of things across borders disguised as harmless choking chocolate treats.
    Especially when accompanied by a considerable amount of junk food and a book instructing me on assorted rare flora of my region.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    gift.gifget.gifexclaim.gif

Oh, wow, my santa has really outdone himself! (herself?) I'm not exaggerating when I say this. Sorry if some of the images appear to be blurry; I had to do a bunch of retakes, because the text was not pleasant to read (the camera on my phone is pretty lousy at focusing). I also had to resave them, as the phone for some reason saves photos as gigantic jpegs over 3 MB. That's not all. When I uploaded them to an image host, they were auto rotated in an awkward, fixed position, so I had to manually rotate them using the image host. HAIHGOIAHFEFA. Maybe I should have taken Photography 101... Enough bickering! (Warning: longpost is long.)
    Twas a cold Monday morning. As I was about to dream of sandy beaches and coconuts, a delivery truck from FedEx arrived at the front of my door. This could only mean one thing! I hastily signed it and opened it the minute it stepped into the living room. My body is ready.

20120116_115157.jpg

Glee! (as in the dictionary word, not the tv show about a club of allegedly the same name.)

20120116_115328.jpg

In it, I find a sweet delicacy from the land of Elves.

20120116_115825.jpg

Candy canes! Disney-themed even. The wrappings of the gifts under the candy are a bit knackered though. But what do I find...

20120116_115422.jpg

I c what u did there.

20120116_115559.jpg

I think I know where you're going with this... Just so you know, santa, you are now creating six different time lines.

20120116_115744.jpg

You don't have to tell me!

20120116_120142.jpg

American chocolate and lemon-flavoured candy! Also Boston baked beans and/or candy coated peanuts. I'm not sure. You Bostonians and your silly names.

20120116_120252.jpg

You're going to destroy my teeth at this rate, santa! I'm not sure women like that! Although I guess I can share them. It is almost Valentine...

20120116_120413.jpg

Mmmm... grease.

20120116_120449.jpg

Yes, sir! (darkest time line incoming?)

20120116_120752.jpg

Well, that wasn't so bad... Actually, it's pretty swingy.

20120116_120935.jpg

I love listening to the Community theme song and now I can listen to it everywhere I go. Childish Gambino definitely sounds like something Troy would come up with. Can't wait to give it a listen.

20120116_120935.jpg

20120116_121050.jpg

Don't remind me. :(

20120116_121248.jpg

Oh my, this is the best show I've ever seen in my entire li

20120116_121351.jpg

ERADICATE

20120116_121424.jpg

Is it a tiara? Or is it a check for a ten thousand dollars? Or, wait... no... a picture of LeVar Burton?

20120116_121645.jpg

CommunitySeason3Episode4-RemedialChaosTheorymp4_snapshot_1322_20120117_021502.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tISXeS22nZI

20120116_121954.jpg

I... don't know what to say. At first I thought it was official merchandise or something. That's something of a relief at least.

20120116_122121.jpg

20120116_122158.jpg

Well, Britta is the worst... It's been scientifically proven.

20120116_122350.jpg

Instructions for use: Place the MIRACLE FRUIT extract on your tongue and roll it around very slowly. After it has melted, feel free to eat any sour food.

20120116_122541.jpg

Flavor tripping? Sounds like something bronies would do when they want to rainbow it up...

20120116_122719.jpg

Something to eradicate trolls from this plane of existence would be welcome.

20120116_122835.jpg

My favourite kind of Christmas.

20120116_123050.jpg

Annie's pretty young. We try not to sexualize her. >.>

20120116_123209.jpg

Yessssssss

20120116_123400.jpg

This is why Annie's my favourite. Thank you, santa! It's been a while since I watched season 1. This is the perfect opportunity to bask in the former glory of Greendale... and coincidentally Chang. Where is Chang?

20120116_123450.jpg

20120116_123610.jpg

20120116_123539.jpg

20120116_123651.jpg

Oh, dean. What would we do without your wacky fetishes. Also, I think you've said that sentence three times now.

20120116_123752.jpg

Oh. I hope you're feeling better now. You don't have to apologize. This has been the best Christmas gift ever so far. No, really.

20120116_123840.jpg

Yes, let us pretend...

20120116_123938.jpg

Oh, wow, three Revised Badlands! I remember these! And they're mint too! Do you have these lying around somewhere? Because you might have a small fortune sitting somewhere in a box in your attic.

20120116_124031.jpg

Going off on a tangent, but Critical Film Studies is one of my favourite Community episodes. It's just so... different and I've never seen My Dinner with Andre. Anyway, I equally love limited and constructed. I just enjoy drafting more, even though I suck at it, whereas I'm above average at constructed but it's sometimes a bit degenerate. Not to mention a huge money pit. Thank you, santa! Now for your reveal!

20120116_124116.jpg

dun dun dun

20120116_124155.jpg

20120116_124218.jpg

All of the gifts in one picture:
    20120116_164908.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Ketar! This is the most thoughtful Christmas gift anyone has ever given me. We don't really celebrate Christmas over here, so it's no exaggeration when I say that. I'm truly amazed how much time and effort you've poured into a gift for a stranger living overseas. The troll says enough! You are a wonderful and generous person and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Again, thank you so much! Take care!

I'll leave you guys with this.
    20120116121736.jpg

Sweet dreams!

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    Oh god. That troll is horrible.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Wooo, glad you enjoyed everything Chen :-)

I actually do have a small fortune's worth of dual lands that I keep meaning to sell. My general apathy towards eBay in recent years keeps them sitting in the drawer next to me though. On the other hand, once or twice a year when I check prices again they always seem to have gone up even higher. Would that I had not sold my lotus and moxes years ago...

Now remember, the troll needs to watch you sleep. Preferably somewhere such that he's the first thing you see when you wake up :mrgreen:

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Oh god. That troll is horrible.

I don't think I could ever put up with something like that in my house.. Wow, so creepy.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    So this year, someone got trolled.

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Arikado wrote:

::slowclap::

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    DEAR CHRISTMAS MONKEYS!

Sadly, as my function has been fulfilled for this wonderful season of giving, Proxy is once again banished welcomed back into his holly-jolly hibernation chamber! Yippy!

Proxy is so happy to see all the love and cheer spread on these wonderful forums each year, and looks forward again to next year!
    (Which really just feels like tomorrow, since I just kind of get put down go to sleep and wake up again...)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote:
    Arikado wrote:

::slowclap::

Hey. I'm the guy that got someone Bleach a few years ago.
    It was an art book of Bleach.

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Glad it's still so festive in here :D

PoultryGeist on
    IcdplGM.png