As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

How Do I Press R?

SerukoSeruko Ferocious Kittenof The Farthest NorthRegistered User regular
edited January 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I find that I am a terribad noob and I can't figure out how to use the ignore function on these forums?
Can someone hook a brother up and tell me how?
I've tried click on user profiles for the person in question, but dont see any option do so or, I've tried clicking on my my own profile to find a list to add someone to with equal success.
Help me obi wan you are my only hope... etc.

"How are you going to play Dota if your fingers and bitten off? You can't. That's how" -> Carnarvon
"You can be yodeling bear without spending a dime if you get lucky." -> reVerse
"In the grim darkness of the future, we will all be nurses catering to the whims of terrible old people." -> Hacksaw
"In fact, our whole society will be oriented around caring for one very decrepit, very old man on total life support." -> SKFM
I mean, the first time I met a non-white person was when this Vietnamese kid tried to break my legs but that was entirely fair because he was a centreback, not because he was a subhuman beast in some zoo ->yotes
Seruko on

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    I don't think there is such a function.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Ignore function no longer exists since the changeover to Vanilla, you just have to put up with people you don't like.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Yeah that function is never coming back as long as I have breath in my lungs. Ignore functions are for pussies.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    To be fair it didn't work that well in the old one either. You could still see that there was a missing post you couldn't read, and unignoring didn't really work either.

This discussion has been closed.