As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

do you ever want to eat just to eat

ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in Social Entropy++
like you're not hungry, or anything, you just wish you were

but god, i have left over vindaloo in the fridge, and peanut butter chocolate ice cream in the freezer

i really wish that i was hungry

is there a way i can make myself hungry, internet?

Projeck on

• ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    can you hear me, internet?

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    smoke a bowl

or vomit until there is nothing in your body

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    sometimes I'll sit down to watch TV or a movie just because I have doritos I want to eat but my fingers will get too dirty to use the computer

oh man, doritos

i forgot about doritos

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    found strawberry cremesavers at the store yesterday

be jealous, america

smoke a bowl

i've done one of these things already and it didn't work :<

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

be jealous, america

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYX_zhlTDr8

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Projeck wrote:
    smoke a bowl

i've done one of these things already and it didn't work :<

I did one of them for 12 hours straight yesterday, I'm about to do the other for much less time and it will probably be a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

• LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    I'm currently making the mistake of watching the Cooking Channel right after dinner.

It's a special on sandwiches and now it is all I want.

ely3ub6du1oe.jpg
    Ladai wrote:
    I'm currently making the mistake of watching the Cooking Channel right after dinner.

It's a special on sandwiches and now it is all I want.

dude i do this all of the time

i cook some food, sit down to watch the cooking channel, and just get disappointed in my meal for what it isn't

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    sip some jack

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I try not to buy chips very often because I will eat them until the bag is gone without even thinking about it.

• KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    last night i made mozarella sticks wrapped in bacon deep fried in beer batter, white castle sliders wrapped in bacon and pepperjack deep fried in beer batter, deep fried pickles, bacon wrapped eggs with havarti, oreo cookies inside chocolate chip cookies, deep fried cinnamon apples, and some other crap too

it was a lot of food

• TefTef Registered User regular
    If there is food within easy reach, I'm gonna eat it no matter how full I am

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    I try not to buy chips very often because I will eat them until the bag is gone without even thinking about it.

yepppp

Especially Snyder's Honey Mustard & Onion pretzel bites

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular

be jealous, america

oh my god

I am

I really really am

I can pretty much snack all day but I lose my appetite trying to eat meals

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    The simple solution is to learn to cook good food. Then you won't be jealous of what they're showing on a cooking show because you're already eating something really good.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    god, knob

i'm both afraid and impressed

Knob wrote:
    last night i made mozarella sticks wrapped in bacon deep fried in beer batter

I feel like this is what you would eat if you're going to die soon so you don't care about calories anymore

I feel like I would never eat that because jesus

• LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    It's like I'm watching this show on sandwiches, and all I want in this world right now is to make an awesome grilled cheese, but then my inner monologue is all "no, dude, you're out of bread and butter and plus you just spent $6 on dinner at the Indonesian place. It will be a waste of money if you just eat again so fast."

ely3ub6du1oe.jpg
    Druhim wrote:
    The simple solution is to learn to cook good food. Then you won't be jealous of what they're showing on a cooking show because you're already eating something really good.

yeah but i'm having one thing when i could be having this other thing that isn't my thing!

• zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    Druhim wrote:

No because they'll usually be making something else good and I'm hungry for that.

edited January 2012
    gat dang forum double post

zucchini on
  • Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    Working out usually makes me pretty hungry

• guarguar Registered User regular
    That's kinda the point.

• KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod

IT

WAS

AMAZING

• TamTam Registered User regular
    I hate Man vs. Food
    I hate it so much

I am learning to cook and it is awesome
    just my mom's recipes, but then that's what I like

do you ever want to slurp some spaghetti and discover that your partner is slurping the same spaghetti and you end up giving each other spaghetti kisses??

Do you ever want your partner in that situation to be @Centipede Damascus??

• QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular

Yeah Jesus didn't eat pork

Knob wrote:

IT

WAS

AMAZING

knob think of the children

why would you hate man vs food

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Being bored is a pretty reliable substitute for being hungry.

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Didn't food already win? Thought the main guy was making other people do all the eating at this point.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    KalTorak wrote:
    Being bored is a pretty reliable substitute for being hungry.

yeah i gave in

this food owns

man vs ape

Keith wrote:

keith I asked you to subtly find out which ladies on the forum have crushes on me!!

Keith wrote:

keith I asked you to subtly find out which ladies on the forum have crushes on me!!

it's me