As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Life is finally good. Simon's first birthday today!

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    congrats!
    :^:

oh... oh... :S

nevillexmassig1.png
  • YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    I am glad that your baby is good and your wife is doing good, and that he gets to leave the NICU because that shit is no fun for anyone. Congrats

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Just gonna toss my Congratulations into the thread here!

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    Congratulations on the successful delivery! I might be a little biased, but Simon is an awesome name.

33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
  • FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Grats dude! :^:

sig2.jpg
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Ok. Baby is born. Good stuff. Looks healthy and adorable (for a newborn, they get cuter in a month or two) and all that.
    What happens now? Chemo?

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • CalciumtriceCalciumtrice Registered User regular
    De-lurking to say congrats! Awesome job, Josh and family!

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!

Huge props to your wife! :^:

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    Ok. Baby is born. Good stuff. Looks healthy and adorable (for a newborn, they get cuter in a month or two) and all that.
    What happens now? Chemo?

She's been on chemo for a while I believe

• OsManiaCOsManiaC Registered User new member
    Congratulations very healthy looking baby,

For that cancer... Wife of my clan leader (who is 53 years old and has 3 children) has cancer I kind of see how hard it is, I hope your wife will be ok soon.

OsManiaC.png
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Quoth wrote:
    What happens now? Chemo?

She's been on chemo for a while I believe

Ah. Ok. I thought all forms of chemo were dangerous to a fetus, but a quick google says it isn't so (only some versions that have an effect on cell division).

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Dude congrats Josh!

• TrueHereticXTrueHereticX We are the future Charles, not them. They no longer matter. Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Congratulations of the highest order to the both of you.

8406wWN.png
  • TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    Congratulations Josh! The best to all of you!

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Massive congratulations.

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Anjin-San wrote:
    typically it is in poor taste to talk about babies giving or receiving hand jobs

Typically, but not heeeeeeeeeeeere!

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Outstanding news! Congratulations Josh and Mrs, and welcome to Simon Ofalltrades.

edit: also, how is this news not the definition of an awesome post?

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • apricotmuffinsapricotmuffins Angry Bee Registered User regular
    aaawwwh! Simon is adorable, and its great you guys are ok! congratulations josh, finally something beautiful and amazing for you guys. <3

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for all the support you guys. He's perfectly healthy according to X-ray and echo and so he'll be right with us in the morning. We both went down and she got to nurse him (which is the first food he's had today) about an hour ago.

Christina is doing well too.

864154500_EKHgU-L.jpg

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    YAY BABBY!!! Grats dude! :^: :^:

• NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    Congrats Simon and parents! I'm very excited for you guys.

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    Congrats!! :D

• BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    Congrats bud!

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    Congrats Josh, and to your wife.

It's a beautiful thing.

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    e29f4493.jpg

Oh hi there folks

e7910cab.jpg

Tee hee

I'm such a tease

• HounHoun Registered User regular
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Glorious morning, kiddo.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    thats a good baby

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    winking baby
    yes

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Good morning, little dude!

He now looks more like a baby, and less like an old man now.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    You guys are crazy, it the middle of the night right now.

That's all besides the point because Simon is just the most adorable little guy!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Oh, my! So charming!

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I'm not getting the "he'll look good soon" stuff; that's a pretty darn cute baby already. <3

Oh brilliant
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    They've run all their tests and there is apparently nothing wrong with him. He'll be let out of the NICU within a few hours.

Mom has some uterine tissue separation from the VBAC. This basically means no more babies, but we weren't planning on it anyway. She's in a little pain and having some trouble walking, but it's minor and she'll get to go home (the house in Bellaire she's staying in) tomorrow.

We snatched a few hours of sleep last night, but for the most part spent our time traveling to the NICU to feed Simon when they called and getting exams for Christina.

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Awww, he's lovely! I'm very happy for you both - and I love his roguish wink!

• JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Hooray!
    They've run all their tests and there is apparently nothing wrong with him. He'll be let out of the NICU within a few hours.

Mom has some uterine tissue separation from the VBAC. This basically means no more babies, but we weren't planning on it anyway. She's in a little pain and having some trouble walking, but it's minor and she'll get to go home (the house in Bellaire she's staying in) tomorrow.

We snatched a few hours of sleep last night, but for the most part spent our time traveling to the NICU to feed Simon when they called and getting exams for Christina.

freshprince1460.jpg

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Yay!!! Grats Josh! So glad that your wife and baby are doing fine. After all you've been through you sure as hell needed something awesome to go right and I'm glad it did. Now that the baby is safe and sound my prayers can go full bore on your wife getting better. :)

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    adorablepictures.jpg[/img]

Tee hee

I'm such a tease

He is the cutest newborn ever!!!

:^:

;-)

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    I LOVE that wink picture!

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.