As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    made it amazing, centi

made it amazing

7656367.jpg
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    look into my eyes
    and tell me
    what it is
    you see

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    If I could ever bother to be famous in tribute to nic cage I would name myself Luke Fury.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    fuck that interview with nic cage is like a window into the mind of a deranged person

also nic cage owns several castles and a t-rex skull

Local H Jay on
    Among Cage's purchases were several yachts, a jet, a castle, over 50 cars, over $1 million dollars worth of comic books including Action Comics Number One which featured the very first appearance of Superman, several mansions including one in New Orleans (that may or may not be haunted), two Bahamanian islands, real shrunken heads, and a $500,000 Lamborghini once owned by the Shah of Iran.

He also has dropped $276,000 on a dinosaur skull (reportedly out-bidding Johnny Depp), 2 non-malt liquor real King Cobras (Moby and Sheba) and a pet octopus.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I heard that his ex wife forced him to sell his comic book collection.

guess we know why she's an ex-wife

• Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    this summer

Nicolas Cage

is

Nicolas Cage

in

CAGE

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    I heard that his ex wife forced him to sell his comic book collection.

Now that is grounds for divorce

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Man the poster in the OP looks way the fuck cooler then the ones we got at work.

This movie is going to be....off the chain

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Yess Bucketman

Yessssssss

If you add about four hundred explosions to that pun it would adequately capture my enthusiasm at seeing this film

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    I will say this.

If he is cast in the right role.

He is great.

If he is not he will often singlehandedly destroy the film.

He was spectacular in Kick-Ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZUBW-9JjOo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    This is the Ghost Rider film they should have given us in the first go round. First time its like they forgot that Ghost Rider is potentially the strongest fighter in the Marvel universe. And yet he never really fought...anyone. There was a lack of asses being kicked. But this film...I have high hopes for this one based off the trailers.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I am a sucker for blue flames.

Heroes, season 3, the worst string of episodes in a TV series ever, I forgave all that cause there was a blue flamethrowing bad guy.

What I'm getting at is, if Ghost Rider turns blue at some point, I will consider this a 10/10.

Oh brilliant
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Goatmon wrote:
    Blake T wrote:
    I will say this.

If he is cast in the right role.

He is great.

If he is not he will often singlehandedly destroy the film.

He was spectacular in Kick-Ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZUBW-9JjOo

It took me literally half the movie to realize he was doing Adam West

When it finally clicked I was giddy

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    To be honest, I could never really see it.

I still don't.

I love the performance anyway, though.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

Use KryptoNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I love that he also based Big Daddy off an ex-girlfriend's dad who was a cop and supposedly just like that.

Gatsby on
    I am a sucker for blue flames.

Heroes, season 3, the worst string of episodes in a TV series ever, I forgave all that cause there was a blue flamethrowing bad guy.

What I'm getting at is, if Ghost Rider turns blue at some point, I will consider this a 10/10.

0:53 in that trailer.

Also I like to think, just looking at his head movements while spewing back those bullets, he's just thinking now I have a machine gun ho ho ho

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    How great would a movie be where Nic Cage plays every role a la Eddie Murphy in Nutty Professor?

Except instead of a comedy it's just a balls out action movie.

Like literally, his balls are out in every scene...and they are purple for no reason at all.

Oh.

Oh.

I would watch that.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Yeah

Yeah that would get me to the movies for you

An action movie where Nic Cage plays all the roles

Shit I bet he'd be up for it as well

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Yeah it'll be like...

He's the greatest hero in the world, but when he goes rogue... The only man who can beat him...

Is himself.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    How great would a movie be where Nic Cage plays every role a la Eddie Murphy in Nutty Professor?

Except instead of a comedy it's just a balls out action movie.

Like literally, his balls are out in every scene...and they are purple for no reason at all.

Balls aren't supposed to be purple?

• FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    keith, please have a wank for gods sake

• SpudgeSpudge Witty comments go next to this blue dot thingyRegistered User regular
    He rides a VMAX

...interesting choice

Play With Me
    Xbox - IT Jerk
    PSN - MicroChrist

I'm too fuckin' poor to play
    WordsWFriends - zeewoot
  • MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    Does Sam Elliott show up for a completely pointless ride through the desert in this one?

4FNao2T.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I just want to see Nic Cage yelling and fighting himself. Each character trying to outdo the crazy of the other character.

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    I would watch a movie where Nic Cage hangs dong

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Vera12Vera12 Registered User regular
    http://www.earwolf.com/episode/directors-edition-crank/

This is an interview with one of the directors of this and they talk about it a bit at the end. These guys discuss a lot of Nicholas Cage movies. Also, good if you like Crank or wonderful movies.

Death by Steaksauce!
    Is that a sex move lost?

I just want to see Nic Cage yelling and fighting himself. Each character trying to outdo the crazy of the other character.

The final scene is a fast zoom out to reveal Nic Cage just screaming in his trailer, it's completely trashed, and he's being called on-set again for his role as Mr. Darcy on another Pride and Prejudice.

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Among Cage's purchases were several yachts, a jet, a castle, over 50 cars, over $1 million dollars worth of comic books including Action Comics Number One which featured the very first appearance of Superman, several mansions including one in New Orleans (that may or may not be haunted), two Bahamanian islands, real shrunken heads, and a $500,000 Lamborghini once owned by the Shah of Iran.

He also has dropped $276,000 on a dinosaur skull (reportedly out-bidding Johnny Depp), 2 non-malt liquor real King Cobras (Moby and Sheba) and a pet octopus.

You know when you're getting towards the end of an RPG and you've got all the best weapons and armour and enough potions to last you forever, so you just buy whatever stupid shit you come across?

Nic Cage has reached that point, only in real life.

• babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    didn't he go bankrupt and lose all that shit, though?

Is Nic Cage in his own sequel game now?

Devs needed some reboot mechanic so he could do it all again.

hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
    Nic Cage is Samus Aran

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Mega Man, gatsby

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I would watch Cage in move adaptations of either of those games