As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Muaaaah the French [chat]

JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp.I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
edited February 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
rRwz9.gif
Jacobkosh on

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Mim will be crushed.

nibXTE7.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    You're killing me, Jacob.

This is what death is like.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    yessssssssssssssssssssssss

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Than, the kitty does appear to be ok. It's been an hour and I don't see swelling, he's not restless or panting or anything, etc. I'm going to keep a very close eye on him but I don't think he was envenomated.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Didn't he die selling fish sticks?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Didn't he die selling fish sticks?

Doing what he loved.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    What is even

The video

• thehumandignitythehumandignity Registered User regular
    Fort Hood totally counts as Texas. Even if it doesn't, it is surrounded by Texas!

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Poor Mim. :(

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    So apparently this girl has been seeing someone for awhile now, and they "just" decided to become exclusive.

Nice of her to tell me before the date at least.

So fucking sick of this bullshit.

vRyue2p.png
    Oh very well, I'll just make it a post IN this [chat] then!

[chat],

On this fine day, February 8th, we celebrate, and with good cause.

For today we celebrate a truly momentous birth, the birth of one who has brought both joy and despair, unbridled optimism and thoughtful commentary, as much a measure of true human greatness as it is a measure of our true selves.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, I am of course talking about ...

The NASDAQ stock exchange.

NASDAQ.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjaKQDqpniU

The NASDAQ began trading on February 8th, 1971 (the world's first electronic stock market!) and so on this day, the anniversary of it's birth, we celebrate it's many accomplishments and consider the truly unique impact it has had on our world.

Happy birthday, NASDAQ!

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Heh.

Fish dicks.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    hey [chat]

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Fort Hood totally counts as Texas. Even if it doesn't, it is surrounded by Texas!

Nor is it an embassy for a foreign nation.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I just printed out 2 reams of documentation for certification of my software.

The government sure does like its red tape.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    texas is great. don't be jelly. well, not all of texas, but certainly way more than Thanatos or Will are willing to allow. (Will went to college in Lubbock and thus can not be counted on to provide an impartial opinion.)

• YarYar Registered User regular
    I always feel like the only white guy at the party when I enter [chat].

hey [chat]

Hey [Cass]

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I had soda farls with jam for dinner.

Texas is hot and dry and it sucks.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    So apparently this girl has been seeing someone for awhile now, and they "just" decided to become exclusive.

sucks, dude :(

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

ask them if they're open to a threeway!

rRwz9.gif
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote:
    texas is great. don't be jelly. well, not all of texas, but certainly way more than Thanatos or Will are willing to allow. (Will went to college in Lubbock and thus can not be counted on to provide an impartial opinion.)

Texas and Los Angeles may be very different in most ways, but at least they're both hated by the same people.

vRyue2p.png
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    nas.jpgDAQ

Yar wrote:

I am like the whitest guy ever. I lived in deserts for like four consecutive years and was still white as a sheet at the end.

Look i was getting ready for this date and i feel bad. Im kind of seeing someone and we just decided to be exclusive. Im so sorry :(

Sort of puts the previous two cancellations in an interesting context, too.

vRyue2p.png
    I've been to Marshall, TX. It is a festering sore.

I've been to Plano, TX. It was unremarkable, though I hear they have a heroin problem or something.

• YarYar Registered User regular
    I don't mean I'm the only white guy in chat. I mean, like, I feel like I should feel like I don't belong here even though I don't feel like I don't belong here.

• SeptusSeptus Registered User regular

It counts, but is not representative, you understand this.

PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Yar wrote:

i always feel like i'm walking into an incredibly white party

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    vh do you want to borrow choco for a couple of weeks

he has womanly hips

Septus wrote:

It counts, but is not representative, you understand this.

Yes, and I was not confined to the base for the ~2 years I was there, you understand this.

• SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    I've been to Marshall, TX. It is a festering sore.

I've been to Plano, TX. It was unremarkable, though I hear they have a heroin problem or something.

They're so behind the times. They'll never compete in the meth race at this point.

PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Yo, if you like throbbing gristle/ cabaret voltaire and/or early 2000's electroclash outfits like ladytron/early LCDSystm, check out the band I just posted about

http://sundz273.tumblr.com/post/17271283461/unicorn-hard-on-persian-cats-gerhard-richter

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Organichu wrote:
    Yar wrote:

It ain't a white party until someone whips out a 401k statement.

he has womanly hips

Can I borrow both of you?

I have some references, I think you'll be very pleased...

vRyue2p.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Yar wrote:

It ain't a white party until someone whips out a 401k statement.

I got like $500 in mine. Suck it!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.

he has womanly hips

Can I borrow both of you?

I have some references, I think you'll be very pleased...

woah now

hey now

shit is heating up

This discussion has been closed.