As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dildo Island (REAL PLACE)

KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
edited February 2012 in Social Entropy++
So, as the title suggests, this is a thread that will be about us (social entropy++) taking our annual summer vacation together.
This year, as per our lottery in October, it has fallen to me to decide our vacation spot.
Over the last month during my leave of absence to take care of my dying mother (god rest her soul), I have been thinking of this as much as I can. Today, I have finally made my choice. It was difficult, and the decision process was long and hard.

Gentlefolks, I give you...
dildo-island.jpg

Dildo Island.

Located in Newfoundland, Canada, Dildo Island is also nearby the town of Dildo (Where we will be staying).

Here is some literature about the area we will be visiting

"The Dildo area has a long history, going as far back as 2000 BC when Maritime Archaic aboriginal people resided at Anderson's Cove. By 700 AD, people of the Dorset culture inhabited Dildo Island. In 1613, Henry Crout, whilst sailing up Dildo Arm, came in contact with the Beothuks, who were residing on Dildo Island at this time. He traded with them and left gifts. In 1711 the inhabitants of Trinity Bay were ordered by Governor Crow to leave their homes during the winter, to defend themselves against the French who burned their houses. Dildo Island was one of the places designated for this purpose. The town of Dildo was founded in the late 18th century and settled to exploit the abundance of marine resources such as fish (mostly cod), whales and seals.[6]"

Thanks wikipedia! This sounds like it could be a really informative trip for us.

Sign ups will be in this thread, please no one bring up the fact that Dildo is also the name for the peg used to lock an oar on a rowing boat; it's uninteresting and everyone already knows this.

Who is cumming to Dildo Island?
1. Kusuguttai

Kusuguttai on

This discussion has been closed.