As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[East] PAX Roomshare Thread

• Options
    defecakedefecake Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: So far, (04/5). I haven't booked a flight yet (from Miami), but I'd go earlier for a prePAX meet-up.
    Date Leaving: 04/08
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: M
    Your Gender: I don't care (SO LONG AS YOU'RE NOT KROGAN)
    Best Contact Method: facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1421349363

Additional Notes: No particular qualms. I'm just as comfortable with those who intend to party hard as with those who want a calm resting spot. And I'll bring Munchkin!

• Options
    InuFayeInuFaye Registered User regular
    Hotel:Seaport
    Total Cost:133 Per Person
    Date Arriving:4/6
    Date Leaving:4/8
    Number of Spots Available:1 or 2
    My Gender:Male
    Your Gender:Don't Care
    Best Contact Method:Email & Facebook. Email is inufaye @ gmail .com. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=601551684

We are just looking for chilled laid back people. We will be partying, and we will be partying hard.

• Options
    JarkanixJarkanix Registered User new member
    edited January 2012
    Need Space!

Hotel: Westin
    Date Arriving: April 5th
    Date Leaving: April 8th
    Number of Spots: 2 needed
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: Email is Jarkanix@gmail.com

We're both in our 20's and we've been to pax 3 times now. We booked too late this year because we're responsible people and would really like to be close to the convention center again. If you have any room available we definitely don't mind splitting costs or sleeping in closets or bathtubs. Thanks in advance : )

Jarkanix on
  • Options
    SailorResSailorRes Registered User new member
    edited January 2012
    We are a couple possibly looking for another couple to join the room with us.

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: One that has a shuttle to the con. We will also be taking the train up, so if anyone else is doing the same we could take a taxi or shuttle to the hotel together.
    Total Cost: Around $600.
    Date Arriving: Thursday the 5th
    Date Leaving: Sunday the 8th
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    My Gender: Female & Male (couple)
    Your Gender: You must be a couple
    Best Contact Method: PM

Additional Notes/Requests:
    Must be non-smokers, no coming back to the room drunk (you can drink at the con, but please don't wander in at 4am drunk), be respectful, and NO drama!

SailorRes on
  • Options
    EtherangelEtherangel Bounty Hunter Knoxville, TNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Hi people! My friend John (26) and I (23) have a room at the Boston Hyatt (One and half miles from BCEC). It's a simple double, but the more people we can get the better. We just want this to be as cheap for us (and you) as possible.

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Hyatt
    Total Cost: $590, to be split between (hopefully) 4 people
    Date Arriving: Thursday, April 5th
    Date Leaving: Sunday, April 8th
    Number of spots: 2
    My Gender: Two Males
    Your Gender: Male, Female, Transgender, whatever
    Best contact method: jearnettiii at gmail dot com

Additional Notes/Requests: Please be non-smoking and not a jerk.

Also, if YOU have two spots available, we are more than happy to cancel the reservation and room with other people.

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday the 5th
    Date Leaving: Sunday the 8th
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: Two Males
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: jearnettiii at gmail dot com

Additional Notes/Requests: Same as above. We'll probably hardly be in the room anyway. Hope to hear from someone!

Found people!

Etherangel on
  • Options
    JOEPROJOEPRO Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei Wilmington, DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: Thursday 4/5 night or Friday 4/6 morning (whichever works best)
    Date Leaving: Sunday 4/8 night or Monday 4/9 morning (whichever works best)
    My Gender: 22yo Male
    Your Gender: No Preference
    Best Contact Method: email: joepro360@yahoo
    Additional Notes: Second year at PAX East. I can sleep on the floor, shower, wherever there is room. Partying is fun, but isn't a must. I want to get there at opening time every day and am cosplaying Lin Kuei so the closer to BCEC the better.

There are a few rooms left at Milner Hotel Boston, $321 for a single three night room.

JOEPRO on
    The ex-hosts of X-Play & Attack of the Show should be the floor hosts of the twitch.tv streams at PAX East!
  • Options
    Thin Red PasteThin Red Paste Way out in the sticks.Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Found People

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Date Arriving: Thursday 4/5 night on the train
    Date Leaving: Monday 4/9 morning (if you're leaving the 8th, that's fine. I can deal with one expensive night if need be.)
    Total Cost: $Texas. (looks like just short of $800 after taxes and before splitting it)
    spots available: Officially - 1, unofficially - ?
    My gender: 26yo male
    Your Gender: any
    Best Contact method: thinredpast3@yahoo.com
    Additional Notes: I was going to go ahead and book a room at the Omni Parker ($169/night before split, 1.5 miles from con), but they only have one-bed (single or double) rooms left. If folks don't mind the floor, I can still book there to be closer, or I can book at the Midtown which has quads (still $169 for a quad, 2.5 miles). Both have shuttles.

additional notes (addendum): I don't smoke and I'd really prefer no smoking in the room. If you smoke, do it elsewhere. Drinking is fine, as long as you don't get hammered and break my stuff. Been to Prime in 2010 and had a blast, but this is my first East.

EDIT: Midtown filled up, booked a double (one bed) at the Omni Parker, because that was all they had left. The rest of the con hotels are either booked, have only singles/doubles, are prohibitively expensive, or are 4 miles away with no shuttle. So, officially, I have one spot to fill, but like I said: if you don't mind the floor, cramming may be an option. Whatever your plans, I recommend everyone get the lead out. Finding space is going to get tougher in a hurry from here on, I think.

Thin Red Paste on
  • Options
    thr4sherthr4sher Registered User regular
    just a heads up... if anyone is thinking of staying at "40 Berkeley" for pax... i stayed there last year. the place was shockingly free of bedbugs, but it was so gross that i didnt want to touch anything. its also a YWCA so you have a lot of battered women trying to get in your room with you. its not worth it. book a nicer room!

• Options
    thr4sherthr4sher Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    NEED SPACE: (maybe)

Date Arriving: 04/05/12 (late night... maybe 10pm, driving from philadelphia)
    Date Leaving: 04/08/12
    My Gender: Male/30 (my friend is male/24)
    Your Gender: doesnt matter
    Best Contact Method: forum PM

Additional Notes: My girlfriend and her sister may be coming, in which case all 4 of us will share a room on our own. If they cant make it my friend and I would be looking to share a room with someone. We are attending pax mainly for the BYOC so we will have computers with us. Due to the fact that traveling with a huge full sized tower is a bit of a pain, we would be looking for a room at the Westin Waterfront so we are already there at pax and dont have to travel. We dont drink, smoke, or do drugs. We wouldnt even be in the room much. Just to sleep and take a quick shower =)

thr4sher on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    thr4sher wrote:
    just a heads up... if anyone is thinking of staying at "40 Berkeley" for pax... i stayed there last year. the place was shockingly free of bedbugs, but it was so gross that i didnt want to touch anything. its also a YWCA so you have a lot of battered women trying to get in your room with you. its not worth it. book a nicer room!

This is not a discussion thread. If you want to discuss the hotels, please use the Hotel Discussion Thread

E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    deathbychaideathbychai Registered User new member
    edited January 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thur 5 Apr
    Date Leaving: Sun 8 Apr
    My Gender: Female (+ a guy friend)
    Your Gender: doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: deathbychai@gmail.com

Additional Notes: Hey! Looking to share a hotel room for PAX. My friend and I (not a couple) are going for the first time, super exciting, but I'm a medical student and he's a teacher so we don't exactly have funds to spare. We're both cool and obviously nerdy people. :) Happy to bring sleeping bags and crash on the floor to save some extra money, but would prefer to split a bed as it'd be comfier. I'm 25 and he's 26. Neither of us do drugs nor smoke. Have no problem with drinking (as long as it's not crazy partying) and I'll probably be knocking back a few but nothing insane. Send me a message :D thanks! A hotel within walking distance would be ideal, if not, with a shuttle or near the T line.

deathbychai on
  • Options
    JFLFelsenJFLFelsen Registered User new member
    edited January 2012
    Full Sorry!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: HILTON BOSTON FINANCIAL DISTRICT (1 mile away from the center and they have a shuttle to the convention center!!!)
    Total Cost: Asking $100 for person for the weekend.
    Date Arriving: April 05, 2012
    Date Leaving: April 08, 2012
    Number of Spots Available: 2 Floor/couch space (possibly more)
    My Gender: 2 Male
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: huff2906@yahoo.com

Additional Notes/Requests: My friend and I are 23 years old. We have been to both previous PAX easts. This will be our first time actually staying in Boston for PAX and usually have a larger group with us but they couldn't make it because of Easter :(. I have wanted to do the room sharing thing for a while because I think it would be fun to meet new people. No smoking. Drinking is ok as long as it's nothing too crazy (We will be having a few cold ones at night I'm sure). If you have any other questions, please to not hesitate to email me!!!

JFLFelsen on
  • Options
    CharlesinCharge42CharlesinCharge42 Registered User new member
    edited January 2012
    Found One!

NEED SPACE:
    Date Arriving: 4/5
    Date Leaving:4/9
    Best Contact Method: Email, CharlesinCharge42@gmail.com or Skype, Chaosinferno1 (just lemme know in the little message thing when you add)

Additional Notes: I'm able to pay up to 200 for the whole duration, am able to sleep wherever, and am okay with drinking or smoking though I probably won't join in. I'm a big music fan if that factors in at all but yeah. This'll be my first PAX East and it's looking like the people who were originally going with me aren't coming anymore. I'm a flexible guy too so if there's any problems with times or prices that's okay, just lemme know and I'll most likely be able to accommodate!
    As a side note, on Saturday night I'm most likely going to see The Magnetic Fields at Berklee Music Hall and I'll probably get two tickets if anyone wants to join me!

CharlesinCharge42 on
  • Options
    ShadowstepShadowstep Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: (Probably) 4/5
    Date Leaving: (Probably) 4/9
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter

Additional Notes: I'd prefer either non-smokers or no smoking in the room. Willing to sleep on the floor if there isn't going to be any drinking/being drunk.

Shadowstep on
    PAX East: Pass[x]; Hotel[ ]; Travel[ ]
  • Options
    CkageCkage Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    Room is now full.

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Doubletree Downtown
    Total Cost: 400 Split evenly.
    Date Arriving: 4/6 (Most likely doing a late check-in as we are going straight to PAXE from the bus)
    Date Leaving: 4/8
    # of Spots Available: 2
    My Gender 2 Male
    Best Contact Method: Email Crimsonkage@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: So far room has myself and friend that this is their first PAX. Only need the room to sleep (Which I intend to do as much as possible) / clean up for the next day of paxxin. Neither of us smoke and we wouldn't mind smokers, but none in the room please.

Ckage on
  • Options
    klassicxeroklassicxero Crit Monster Registered User new member
    edited January 2012
    Date Arriving:4/5
    Date Leaving:4/9
    My Gender:M
    Contact Method:klassic@klassicxero.com

Additional stuff: first time going
    :dont mind the floor
    :cool with everyone

klassicxero on
  • Options
    ezicklezickl Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin Waterfront
    Total Cost: 1000
    Date Leaving: 4/9
    # of Spots Available: 1 (Maybe2)
    My Gender: 3 males
    Best Contact Method: Email ezickl@hotmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: This is my 3rd PAX, but the first for the other two rooming with me. There will be drinking if that is a concern for you. Price is 250 per person. There are two double beds, we'll decide how to handle sleeping arrangements when the time comes.

ezickl on
  • Options
    dorkuprisingdorkuprising Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE FOR 1 NIGHT
    Arriving: 4/5
    Leaving: 4/6. I already have a room with friends friday through sunday, but i want to do the pokecrawl.
    contact method: dorkuprising@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I am willing to be flexible about cost and really don't mind if I end up on the floor/in a bathtub/whatever

Found a room, thanks!

dorkuprising on
  • Options
    HypertrooperHypertrooper Registered User new member
    edited January 2012
    Date Arriving:04.05.2012
    Date Leaving: 04.09.2012
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender:
    Best Contact Method: pm or e-mail hypertrooper [at] hotmail.de

Additional Notes/Requests: I'm coming from Germany, under 21, non-smoker, haven't booked the flight yet. It would be sad if the whole pax planning went down, because I couldn't find a group who I can share a room with. (And I don't have the money to book a room for myself.) It's my second PAX. (I was at PAX prime last year). Don't really mind the floor.

Unfortunately the flight prices went up drastically. I won't make it anymore. I'm sorry.

Hypertrooper on
  • Options
    VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    HAVE SPACE

Hotel:Seaport
    Total Cost: $189 Per Person
    My Gender: female
    Your Gender: female
    Best Contact Method: email: ncmanzie@gmail.com or Facebook: www.facebook.com/Victoryoftheppl

Me and friend are looking for two other females to share the room with. We are nice and chill and we plan to party (room party and going out). Don't worry about the room party, it's going to be some of very close friends that we have none for years and not that many people. Just a tiny LAN since we only see each other twice a year. :) Some other cool stuff might come out of it too :) Contact if interested!

FILLED

Victoryoftheppl on
    MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • Options
    sircrowbarsircrowbar Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    FILLED. All set. Thanks for looking!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Holiday Inn Brookline
    Total Cost: Room is $600 total; Can split evenly between all members depending on nights stayed and such.
    Date Arriving: Thursday, April 5
    Date Leaving: Monday, April 9
    Number of Spots Available: 2-3 Depending
    My Gender: Male (28 Years Old)
    Your Gender: Does not matter.
    Best Contact Method: Email, sircrowbar@gmail.com. I'm also easily found on Steam under sircrowbar though.

Additional Notes/Requests: Second year going to PAX East and my usual con-going group is unable to go this year. I'm very easy going, do not smoke, drink very sparingly (I do not mind people drinking around me though). I may try to coerce you into playing Street Fighter. ;p

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday, April 5 (Can arrive later or modify reservation above as needed)
    Date Leaving: Monday, April 9 (Can leave earlier or modify reservation above as needed)
    Your Gender: Does not matter.
    Best Contact Method: Email, sircrowbar@gmail.com. I'm also easily found on Steam under sircrowbar though.

Additional Notes: Same information as above, for the most part. If I am able to get a room stay for the entire con, I may cancel the space I have reserved currently. Along with whatever payment is required, Will probably make a nerdcore rap song in your honor in appreciation!

sircrowbar on
  • Options
    ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Intercontinental Boston
    Total Cost: $865.24 ($288.50 split three ways, $216.31 split four ways.)
    Date Arriving: Thursday, 04/05/12
    Date Leaving: Monday, 04/09/12
    Number of Spots Available: 2-3
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: Preferably female
    Best Contact Method: cassandra [dot] lease [at] gmail [dot] com

Additional Notes/Requests: You must be GLBT-friendly. Period. If you have a problem with gay or transgender people, boy howdy, I am not the roommate for you. Other than that, you should know that there's one king-size bed. Sorry. I don't mind sharing bed space but it's possible some people may need to sleep on the floor. We can probably rotate that as necessary. I tend to be more comfortable with female roommates, but I won't completely rule out guys. I don't expect to be in my room much but I'll probably want to relax when I'm there, so I would rather not turn the room into party central. I will probably need your share at least a week or two before PAX, just so I can drop it right on my card, and if you can get it to me sooner, fantastic.

I don't think I'm going to have the cash to spare for a hotel room, so I'll be canceling my reservation altogether.

Themiscyra on
    PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • Options
    RehabescapeRehabescape Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:4/5 In the Evening
    Date Leaving:4/8
    Best Contact Method: Rehabescape@gmail.com

Additional Notes:
    This will be my first pax but I have been to conventions in Chicago and GDC in San Francisco. Basically looking for a place to sleep. Fine with floor.

• Options
    ZerephZereph Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 4/5 or 4/6
    Best Contact Method: email zereph at yahoo.com

Additional Notes: Convention vet, but no one I knew bought a pass as early as I did.

• Options
    MrCooperkinsMrCooperkins Registered User new member
    edited January 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving 4/5 or 4/6
    Leaving 4/8
    Spots 1
    My Gender - Male
    Your gender - Doesn't matter
    Best Contact method: Email aperk79 @ gmail.com

Additional notes: First convention, driving in from Maine, non smoker

MrCooperkins on
  • Options
    maedhrosmaedhros New York, NYRegistered User new member
    edited February 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: W Boston, 100 Stuart Street
    Total Cost: $282.40-$376.54/person (incl. tax)
    Date Arriving: Thursday, 5 April
    Date Leaving: Sunday, 8 April
    Number of Spots Available: up to 3
    My Gender: Male (27 years old)

Additional Notes/Requests: Room has two queen-sized beds.

Updated 19 February: Changed reservation to the more affordable InterContinental Boston—which also happens to be closer to BCEC. http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/22224198#Comment_22224198

maedhros on
    an nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur?
  • Options
    DaNerdDaNerd Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers
    Total Cost: 136/person
    Date Leaving: Sunday, April 8
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Best Contact Method: PM is fine.

Buy a small corporation and use it to manufacture love. Then give the love to her at a bulk discount
  • Options
    MateomanMateoman Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 4/6
    My Gender: Male (24 years old)
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter! Just be fun-loving and sociable :)
    Best Contact Method: mateoman17 @ gmail.com

Additional Notes: I live about an hour out of Boston, but that's just too much to do every day of the con. I'm moving to Cambridge in June, so at least next year I'll have a base of operations.

• Options
    bluepearlbluepearl Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

My Gender: Male (26 years old)
    Your Gender: Don't Care
    Best Contact Method: bluepearl1337 at gmail.com
    Notes: 1st PAX East, and 1st time in Boston, but a general convention regular overall. I'd prefer a spot somewhere within walking distance. I will be at the con from open to close every day, and will probably attend after-parties on Friday and Saturday, so I really only need the room to do some work each night, shower, and sleep. I drink and smoke(cigarettes) but don't plan on getting hammered or anything, and I don't mind if I have to walk down to a smoking area somewhere. I don't really care what else is going on in the room as long as I can grab a space and an outlet or two at night.

• Options
    ninjamayneninjamayne Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    BEST HOTEL IN BOSTON BY FAR <<<<<<<<

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Fairmont Boston Copley Square/Battery Wharf (Still deciding, have reservations at both.)
    Total Cost: My friend and I are splitting $200 a night. You pay $50 a night for floor space. I can get a more expensive, and better room if we decide to. But this is what him and I agreed to pay.
    Date Arriving: Thursday before event
    Date Leaving: Monday after Event
    Number of Spots Available: 2-?
    My Gender Male
    Your Gender: Preferably Male
    Best Contact Method:

EMAIL ME! NO OTHER WAY
    Andisval at Gmail

I'll be staying at the Fairmont (5 star hotel), I'm also with a Boston Native. Now I will emphasize that if you're looking to experience boston, COME WITH US. Either in our hotel, or with us. I can speak for both of us, we love to socialize, play games, and we're always down to learn some Table top stuff.
    Only request, be 21+, DRESS NICELY WHEN WE'RE OUT, and take a shower.
    We're both fun, and nice. Nerds. Just like you, you'll feel right at home.

ninjamayne on
  • Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: UPDATED (again, since one of our friends dropped off)

Hotel: Westin Copley Place 10 Huntington Av (NOT the Waterfront where con is at. This one's an 11 min car / shuttle ride away)
    Total Cost: $1,277 will be divided among the total number of people.
    Date Arriving: Thursday 4-5
    Date Leaving: Monday 4-9
    My Gender: Two males and one female (two are in their mid-20s, one is 30). ed: We have one more forumer just sign up, so it's 4 total so far, woo!
    Your Gender: Male, Female, Wookie
    Best Contact Method: PM me here

Please be hygenic. We are not a "party and get wasted" group. Low-key folk who love playing video games, watching anime, making meme references, etc.

The room has two queen beds so some will have to be on floor / couch / bathtub duty.

As far as costs go, we are 4 right now, which is $319 total per person.
    If it goes to 5 it goes to $255 total / person (that's the most you'd be paying).
    If if goes up to 6, $213 / person total, and so on.

We'll stop once we hit 6 warm bodies. ^_^

Also, you have to be OK being near a Goomba.

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    MagicSwordKingMagicSwordKing | (• ◡•)|╯╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ) PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Space found!

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: April 5
    Date Leaving: April 6
    Spots Needed:1
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact Method: email andrew@thechaosfold.com

Additional Notes:
    I'm a mid-twenties professional, don't smoke, drink socially, no drugs, I attended PAX East 2011 with some guildmates and am doing the same this year, with a bit of a wrinkle, I'm coming into town thursday from Lynchburg, VA via train. My roommate, however, has a local girlfriend so he'll be staying with her Thursday night, the hotel room is only booked for Friday and Saturday. As such I'm primarily looking for a place to crash Thursday night after a twelve hour train ride. I'm open to a convention-long roomshare if thats what it takes, I will obviously pay my share and can do so immediately if needed.

MagicSwordKing on
    Aperture Safety Personal Observation Tester for Aperture Testing and Observation, Honorary Alphanaut, Grandmaster of the Tychonian Guard, Chronicler of the House of Brahe, Senior Editor for Mustache News, Agent of O.S.P.R.E.Y., PAX COPS Detective Inspector, and PAX Tours Saboteur.

"I think he starts in reality and ends in fantasy."
    "No he starts in fantasy and ends in chaos."
    -Anonymous
  • Options
    JlsoikittyJlsoikitty Land of Wind and GhostRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    All set.

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Boston Park Plaza
    Total Cost: $550 (184 per person with 3)
    Date Arriving: Thursday 4/5
    Date Leaving: Sunday 4/8
    Number of Spots Available: 1 (possibly 2)
    Our Gender(s): Female + Male
    Your Gender: Preferably female

Additional Notes/Requests: We only have passes for friday and saturday, hence the early departure. This is our first PAX and we're driving in from upstate NY. We have space for a chill, nonsmoking, GLBT friendly female who doesn't mind sleeping on the floor and who doesn't plan on getting wasted every night. We can supply an air mattress if needed. Infinite bonus points for a willingness to play Last Night on Earth and watch animoos.

Jlsoikitty on
  • Options
    KelfrynKelfryn Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: Monday 4/9
    Best Contact Method: email (kelfryn@gmail.com)

Additional Notes:
    Age is 18 so yes young, first time to a big convention only ever went to small local ones, also avid board gamer and league of legends player
    ---

Kelfryn on
  • Options
    [VGS][VGS] Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Hopefully Thursday 4/5 - lost my ride
    Date Leaving: Sunday 4/8 - (see above)
    Your Gender: w.e
    Best Contact Method: email (rain.on.leaves @ gmail . com OR PM

Additional Notes:
    Coming up from MD/DC/VA area, anyone have car space?
    Can pitch in for gas/etc.

[VGS] on
  • Options
    KelumeKelume Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Edit: Found, cheers all and have an awesome expo! :)

Kelume on
  • Options
    MrJuggyMrJuggy Registered User new member
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: Radisson Hotel Boston
    Total Cost 331. 88-111 per person (depending on how many people)
    Date Arriving: Friday 4/6 around 10am
    Our Gender: 2 Men over 21
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact: email, bwlawrence5@gmail.com

MrJuggy on
  • Options
    JTailsJTails OHIORegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    SPACE HAS BEEN FILLED

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Colonnade Boston (shuttle service and taxi to the convention center, 15 minutes max)
    Total Cost: $600, about $100 a person
    Date Arriving: Thursday 4/5 (fairly early)
    Date Leaving:Sunday 4/8
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    My Gender: 3 males, we are all over 21
    Your Gender: Any and All
    Best Contact Method: email, jtails724@hotmail.com or pm me, (please make sure to put "hotel request" or something close in the subject line)

*At least be 18, and please if you do smoke, not in the room.
    Floor space available if you don't mind, they're a ton of pillows and we'll get additional blankets if needed.
    Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

JTails on
  • Options
    spacemanseanspacemansean Registered User regular
    edited March 2012

NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: Monday, April 9
    Spots Needed: 1, just me for a lonelypax );
    My Gender: Male (22)
    Your Gender: gentlemen/ladies/eunuchs
    Best Contact Method: PM me here first! If that fails I sometimes check seanpdempsey@hotmail.com

I should be in Boston bright and early. Was gonna split a hotel with my friends, but they bailed so i'll just be bussing down alone. i'm uh, kind of shy? i'm hoping to break that crispy shell, to reveal a delicious nougat. i don't smoke. i like board games and will be bringing a few.

spacemansean on
  • Options
    RC JesterRC Jester Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    [UPDATE: All gone - will edit this post if this changes]

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Intercontinental Boston (510 Atlantic Avenue - ~10 minute walk from event)
    Total Cost: $648.93
    Number of Spots Available: At least 2, possibly 4
    Best Contact Method: Email: matt (dot) shafeek [at] gmail (dot) com

Additional Notes/Requests: I always have a great time meeting people this way for PAX. I've done it 3 times now, and have never had a problem. If we get to 5 people, which is usually where I cap, we're looking at about $130 per person for the weekend. There may be floor sleeping involved, though, so be prepared for that. I have two other friends (a couple) tentatively committed to staying in the room, but still awaiting final confirmation, so thus the 2/possible 4 spaces.

-Matt

RC Jester on
This discussion has been closed.