As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Renegade Ops: Just Cause meets Jackal & Jungle Strike

12346»

• Options
    Glenn565Glenn565 Registered User regular
    Hey, does anyone know if this is capable of being played split screen and online? Like l4d/l4d2?

No. Splitscreen and Online are separately selectable options in multiplayer.

3DS code:4511-0654-1976
    NNID: Glenn565
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Has anyone tried out the DLC they released at some point? It's all snowy and stuff, very fun. If you liked the main game this seems like some more stuff to go on top of that. Missions seem bigger as well. There are also two other new characters who do various stuff, which I don't really know because I didn't have the MS points to get them at the time.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Aegeri wrote:
    Has anyone tried out the DLC they released at some point? It's all snowy and stuff, very fun. If you liked the main game this seems like some more stuff to go on top of that. Missions seem bigger as well. There are also two other new characters who do various stuff, which I don't really know because I didn't have the MS points to get them at the time.

The DLC was great, in my opinion. I think I got all that junk for free as an early adopter or something, though, so I'm not sure what the price points are.

I was happy to see actual new enemies in the DLC, as well. The levels each have their own unique aspects, too, so it's not just "the same old with snow now". I mean, it is...but in a good way.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    busfahrerbusfahrer addict GermanyRegistered User regular
    I'm currently playing mission 4, and it asks me to deliver a sample to a certain spot. I went to that spot, but the delivery doesn't trigger. Do I have to do anything at the spot? I mashed all the buttons, to no avail.

B2b1M.gif
    Twitter: busfahrer -- Quake Live: busfahrer -- StarCraft II: busfahrer.184 (EU)
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    busfahrer wrote:
    I'm currently playing mission 4, and it asks me to deliver a sample to a certain spot. I went to that spot, but the delivery doesn't trigger. Do I have to do anything at the spot? I mashed all the buttons, to no avail.

Are you going to the red or the grey indicator? Main missions are red and side missions are grey.

• Options
    busfahrerbusfahrer addict GermanyRegistered User regular
    Peewi wrote:
    busfahrer wrote:

Are you going to the red or the grey indicator? Main missions are red and side missions are grey.

Red one, it's the main mission

B2b1M.gif
    Twitter: busfahrer -- Quake Live: busfahrer -- StarCraft II: busfahrer.184 (EU)
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    No idea why it's not working, then. I'd probably just try redoing the level.

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Ill try tonight, see what happens. Its been a while since I played it so Don't remember the mission