As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[East] PAX East 2012 Forum badges

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Kiashien wrote:
    I totally meant to pick one up last year, but got so wrapped up in madness that I never managed it. Being able to grab it at at the pokecrawl will make it much easier!

I've never had the badges sent to the Pokecrawl due to the fact that it's a bit chaotic. So you're going to have to get to the BYOC desk during PAX East. Sorry!

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• ChorazinChorazin Lancaster, PARegistered User regular
    Maybe some badges at the Boardgame Night in the Westin? I know a bunch of people are planning to go there.

Twitter//@chorazin
    Google+//http://gplus.to/chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 3823 8527 9997
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • LinkSmashLinkSmash Registered User regular
    Chorazin wrote:
    Maybe some badges at the Boardgame Night in the Westin? I know a bunch of people are planning to go there.

Is that different than the random gaming at the Westin? It wasn't just board games was it? ...Unless I'm viewing the wrong threads! >.<

LinkSmash wrote:
    Chorazin wrote:

Is that different than the random gaming at the Westin? It wasn't just board games was it? ...Unless I'm viewing the wrong threads! >.<

It's Tabletop gaming at the Westin, most people will be playing board or card games. :-)

Twitter//@chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
    Chorazin wrote:

I am staying at the Westin and I normally attend the Pre PAX East table top gaming event there, so yes you can get a badge from there if you attend it from me :)

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

kropotkin wrote:
    Chorazin wrote:

I am staying at the Westin and I normally attend the Pre PAX East table top gaming event there, so yes you can get a badge from there if you attend it from me :)

Most excellent! :)

Twitter//@chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • The AfromanThe Afroman Registered User regular
    kropotkin wrote:
    Chorazin wrote:

Might have to hit you up as well.. as thats also where i'm staying.. Will be in town at 9pm (train from Syracuse) so as long at the pre-gaming is going on late i'm a-ok

XBL//The Afroman
    PSN//The_Afroman
    Twitter//@theafroman
    Google+//http://gplus.to/TheAfroman
  • DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Wow kropotkin, fantastic design! Looking forward to it

5I7JEDi.png
    Chorazin wrote:
    LinkSmash wrote:
    Chorazin wrote:

It's Tabletop gaming at the Westin, most people will be playing board or card games. :-)

Oh, I see. Thank you! Gah... So much to do.... I'm too excited and hopefully I get to maximize my time and do it all!

LinkSmash wrote:
    Chorazin wrote:
    LinkSmash wrote:
    Chorazin wrote:

Oh, I see. Thank you! Gah... So much to do.... I'm too excited and hopefully I get to maximize my time and do it all!

Well, on Thursday if you're not going to the PokeCrawl, the only other "official" forum activity is the Boardgame meetup. So, pick one! :)

(Or play games drunk after the PokeCrawl. :P )

Twitter//@chorazin
    FitBit//Profile
    Wii U NNID Chorazin
  • MasterRokkuMasterRokku Registered User regular
    Chorazin wrote:

This.

PAX South Status: [x] Room @ The Marriot - [x] 3 day pass - [x] Vacation scheduled
  • vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular
    Don't get in until Friday morning, so I'll have to do my dance at BYOC.

Chorazin wrote:
    Well, on Thursday if you're not going to the PokeCrawl, the only other "official" forum activity is the Boardgame meetup. So, pick one! :)

hehe Drunk gaming would be so awesome! I just don't wanna be the only one screaming obscenities while playing Crimes Against Humanity. haha

• gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    LinkSmash wrote:
    Chorazin wrote:

hehe Drunk gaming would be so awesome! I just don't wanna be the only one screaming obscenities while playing Crimes Against Humanity. haha

I thought that was required when playing...even when sober.

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
    gigabrain wrote:

Hopefully there are buckets or so...just in case folks over do it and end up vomiting everywhere....Party Foul!

LinkSmash wrote:
    gigabrain wrote:

Hopefully there are buckets or so...just in case folks over do it and end up vomiting everywhere....Party Foul!

No no...thats what the Vomitorium is for. Well..even though vomitoria aren't actually for vomit... Forget I said anything

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    gigabrain wrote:
    No no...thats what the Vomitorium is for. Well..even though vomitoria aren't actually for vomit... Forget I said anything

.... I'll just be sure to grab a bag or two from my flight to Boston...that should help.

• rubykavalierrubykavalier pink is the new bacon Registered User regular
    With all the different PAX delightfulness going on, I feel like the next month and a half or so is going to leave me with a near-permanent case of grabby-hands. It's like a really long Christmas. :D

• KellyShepard087KellyShepard087 Myrtle Beach SCRegistered User regular
    I think this is the best time for Pax. All the excitement is finally building up to the show. Everything starts happening now, and its like each week something new comes out.

- Biting's excellent! It's like kissing. Only there's a winner.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
    Prime - '11 Attendee, '12 Enforcer, '13 Enforcer
    East - '12 Attendee, '15 Enforcer
    ****WARNING WARNING, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!****

Oh I see that got your attention! This post is a notice to all that the final list of names that will appear on the back of the Forum Badge will be collated on Monday 5th March 2012. Any posts past that date on this thread by people who have not posted before will not have their names included on the back of the badge. Note however that this fact does not preclude you from getting one.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

Do we need to restate if we want to be on the badge? An easier list to read?

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
  • jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    I can't remember if I posted earlier or not. I'm definetly down for being on it!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Do we need to restate if we want to be on the badge? An easier list to read?

nope.

Cool, thanks.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
  • purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    I saw these last year and was wondering what they were. I would love to have my handle added onto the back.

• Doc RogersDoc Rogers Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Signed, Doc. Rogers.

I want one.

• Mrs. UEAKCrashMrs. UEAKCrash Registered User regular
    I got a badge last year, but my name wasn't on it. Weak sauce.

Bored Now...
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I finally feel legit enough to get in on this. How big are these badges?

Nullzone on

Well it will be now! @Nullzone the badges are A6 size.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
  • The_Doctor1The_Doctor1 Registered User regular
    This is cool, and I am semi active this year. I would like to acquire one...

PAX East 2014 Checklist: [X] Time off [X] Plane Ticket [X] Hotel [X] 3-Day Pass [X] BYOC Pass
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Suppose I should finally post in here instead of lurking since the deadline is up :D

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Wheels35Wheels35 Registered User regular
    As we are getting closer to pax the excitement around these badges is outstanding. Im down for getting one of these unique badges. Congratulations on an awesome design.

Badges: Check, Flight/Train: Still Planning, Place to Stay: Check
  • mishappmishapp CalgaryRegistered User regular
    Man these are awesome, like Knight_ above me I figure i should post so I don't miss the deadline :D

• slamonellaslamonella Clue-by-Four Boston, MARegistered User regular
    kropotkin wrote:

Well it will be now! @Nullzone the badges are A6 size.
    They're super sized to hold even more awesomeness now!

Some people are like Slinkies. They have no practical use whatsoever,
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    So all we have to do is post on the forums here by that date and our names will be on the badge? Or am I missing something somewhere?

LinkSmash wrote:
    So all we have to do is post on the forums here by that date and our names will be on the badge? Or am I missing something somewhere?

Your previous posts already guaranteed you a spot on the back, but this doesnt hurt. :P

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
  • PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I would love to be on it and receive one. I do not currently have the time to read all eight pages so what do I need to be on it/get it?

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
    gigabrain wrote:
    LinkSmash wrote:

Your previous posts already guaranteed you a spot on the back, but this doesnt hurt. :P

Alright sweet! I'm on the forums making comments anyways haha Cannot wait to get a badge and meet you lot!

• RainbowTunnelRainbowTunnel Registered User regular
    Want! Wantwantwant. I still value my forum badge over my actual badge from last year. It has an accidental handprint from the red paint I used as blood. I will have one again!