Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[EAST] Pre-PAX Bar Crawl Pokecrawl Episode 3 Placeholder Topic

2»

Posts

  • FaderFader Registered User
    Team Blue: come for the sunglasses, stay for the drinking.

  • KyussKyuss Registered User regular
  • CreamsteakCreamsteak Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Last year my only goal was to face all challenges. That gave me plenty of motivation to to win. I was objective oriented. I even completed two challenges twice... and I suffered for it.

    This year I'm bringing up a friend who I expect to have significantly greater fortitude than myself and I'm going to play for fun rather than for victory.

    The single biggest difference to my game-plan this year is that I'm actually going to have time to eat before the crawl. Flying in just in time to make it to the bars was not tactically wise.

    Creamsteak on
  • SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    Susan69 wrote:
    Could someone explain to me how people are supposed to know which team they want to be on, and why some people are exhibiting lots of enthusiasm for a particular team? I don't get it!

    I'm going team Green, because some of the folks from the Triwizard Hufflepuffs will be there, and I like knowing people. If you don't know anyone, just pick at random. It worked for me at Prime.

  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Swae wrote:
    Susan69 wrote:
    Could someone explain to me how people are supposed to know which team they want to be on, and why some people are exhibiting lots of enthusiasm for a particular team? I don't get it!

    I'm going team Green, because some of the folks from the Triwizard Hufflepuffs will be there, and I like knowing people. If you don't know anyone, just pick at random. It worked for me at Prime.

    What, whaaaaat! Hufflepuff fo' life!

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3SBJON8ic9ErF3sQoXoCY160qePvT1A2l1jsDTGnuwvW6Pp4RvN81n9Up

    Hufflesaur is ready to drink.

    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    eBay - Updated 7-21-15 - TMNT! Star Wars! Ghostbusters! Strategy guides!
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [360/Steam/One] Redfield85 | [PS3] Recchi85
    Amiibo Wants: Bowser Jr, Game & Watch, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Tom Nook
    Amiibo For Trade: Greninja(x2), Rosalina, Lucario, Sheik, Toon Link(x2)
  • CreamsteakCreamsteak Registered User regular
    q2psQ.jpg

  • AthenaAthena Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Just a reminder that you can order custom made hats for the bar crawl on our Etsy. 20% of the profit from all the hats purchased for the bar crawl go to child's play. (make sure you mention it's a bar crawl hat) 000ft1cd

    Athena on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I will confirm that these hats are the best attire for the PokeCrawl

  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Ahhhh. I remember hearing about them too late last year. I would love to get a custom one since my head is so fucking large.

    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    eBay - Updated 7-21-15 - TMNT! Star Wars! Ghostbusters! Strategy guides!
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [360/Steam/One] Redfield85 | [PS3] Recchi85
    Amiibo Wants: Bowser Jr, Game & Watch, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Tom Nook
    Amiibo For Trade: Greninja(x2), Rosalina, Lucario, Sheik, Toon Link(x2)
  • ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Team Red: Your eyes will be red in the morning, so why not your team at night?

    P.S. I actually have acquired a lab coat this year (I picked it up for my Dr. McNinja Halloween COstume) and thus will be able to pokeasst like a bawse.

    ZeroHourHero on
  • katkamikatkami Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Team Yellow: Myself + 3 others will be there again! Team color veins run deep yanno.

    katkami on
  • arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    MOTHER OF GOD IF ANY MORE OF YOU TRY USING THIS AS A SIGNUP THREAD IM PUTTING YOU ON A SEPARATE BAR CRAWL THROUGH ROXBURY

    I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

    Red B/Gold Professor

    [15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Registered User regular
    arsonisfun wrote:
    MOTHER OF GOD IF ANY MORE OF YOU TRY USING THIS AS A SIGNUP THREAD IM PUTTING YOU ON A SEPARATE BAR CRAWL THROUGH ROXBURY

    Can I Join Team Black?


  • peetsnackpeetsnack Team Green Poké Assist, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Head Girl House Hufflepuff The Cleave LandsRegistered User regular
    HUFFLESAUR

    sig-500x80.jpg
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    I choose you, Ravenclaw!

  • AthenaAthena Registered User regular
    Wouldn't it be
    Silthersaur, ravensquirtal, hufflechu and charmandor ?

  • jujujuju Registered User regular
    TheSeff wrote: »
    Myself plus two for team Red B! Getting it in now.

    Plus... two? :P

    ...sure
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Anyone remember that one girl dressed as a Snorlax and being as drunk as one?

    Thaaaat would be Eep (EruditeAphrodite). Unfortunately she will not be at the East this year :(

    I can't wait to put my management team together. We will rock it to the bone ;) Team MFing Green fo lyf

    PAX East '10-14 Pokecrawl || Team Green White's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!

    Twitter! Jujukoo! Go! || Juju Says... - a firsthand account of life & times in Boston! • [Enforcer]
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    I choose you, Ravenclaw!

    I feel for the poor team green member who got several texts where I called him a slytherin. SORRY BRO.

    ACNL: 0061-0863-4958 | tumblr | steam | hail Satan
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    juju wrote: »
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Anyone remember that one girl dressed as a Snorlax and being as drunk as one?

    Thaaaat would be Eep (EruditeAphrodite). Unfortunately she will not be at the East this year :(

    I can't wait to put my management team together. We will rock it to the bone ;) Team MFing Green fo lyf

    Booo.

    I can't wait though. This will be my second Pokecrawl. So much drinking.

    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    eBay - Updated 7-21-15 - TMNT! Star Wars! Ghostbusters! Strategy guides!
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [360/Steam/One] Redfield85 | [PS3] Recchi85
    Amiibo Wants: Bowser Jr, Game & Watch, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Tom Nook
    Amiibo For Trade: Greninja(x2), Rosalina, Lucario, Sheik, Toon Link(x2)
  • LethinatorLethinator Registered User
    This will be my first PAX and I am both excited and terrified for the Crawl. I didn't even know this thing existed until tehnakki, my Boston host, informed me of it. Looking forward to mingling with all of you weirdos.

  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Lethinator wrote: »
    This will be my first PAX and I am both excited and terrified for the Crawl. I didn't even know this thing existed until tehnakki, my Boston host, informed me of it. Looking forward to mingling with all of you weirdos.

    Nothing to be scared of. I went to it alone and had a blast.

    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    eBay - Updated 7-21-15 - TMNT! Star Wars! Ghostbusters! Strategy guides!
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [360/Steam/One] Redfield85 | [PS3] Recchi85
    Amiibo Wants: Bowser Jr, Game & Watch, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Tom Nook
    Amiibo For Trade: Greninja(x2), Rosalina, Lucario, Sheik, Toon Link(x2)
  • jujujuju Registered User regular
    Lethinator wrote: »
    This will be my first PAX and I am both excited and terrified for the Crawl. I didn't even know this thing existed until tehnakki, my Boston host, informed me of it. Looking forward to mingling with all of you weirdos.

    tehnakki dragged me to the Prime crawl and now I do the dirty work of helping running it. You'll be hooked before you know it.

    PAX East '10-14 Pokecrawl || Team Green White's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!

    Twitter! Jujukoo! Go! || Juju Says... - a firsthand account of life & times in Boston! • [Enforcer]
  • TheTerribleManTheTerribleMan Registered User regular
    I was part of Team Snorlax last year, and will be happy to lead it this year in Eeps absence.
    redfield85 wrote: »
    juju wrote: »
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Anyone remember that one girl dressed as a Snorlax and being as drunk as one?

    Thaaaat would be Eep (EruditeAphrodite). Unfortunately she will not be at the East this year :(

    I can't wait to put my management team together. We will rock it to the bone ;) Team MFing Green fo lyf

    Booo.

    I can't wait though. This will be my second Pokecrawl. So much drinking.

  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Athena wrote: »
    Just a reminder that you can order custom made hats for the bar crawl on our Etsy. 20% of the profit from all the hats purchased for the bar crawl go to child's play. (make sure you mention it's a bar crawl hat) 000ft1cd

    Two Pokehats BOUGHT!


    archer2.png
  • peetsnackpeetsnack Team Green Poké Assist, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Head Girl House Hufflepuff The Cleave LandsRegistered User regular
    Athena wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be
    Silthersaur, ravensquirtal, hufflechu and charmandor ?

    I was going on a theme of most awesome house + most awesome team. I guess we should do it your way, as if we didnt, then that would group the worst house and the worst team together.

    sig-500x80.jpg
2»
This discussion has been closed.