As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pre-Pax Bar Crawl] Pokecrawl Episode 3: A Brand New World!

• Options
    MagnifiedXMagnifiedX [E] PC Security Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Gonna go with !Mareep Silver!

Plus 1

• Options
    AurorBKAurorBK Registered User regular
    Im just going to leave this here.
    I cant wait, I shall be a fair and just Pokeasst, who will not succumb to bribery.... Perhaps.

Ah, Kings. It's funny, in my memory we're all much better singers.

• Options
    Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    Rosters have been updated.

If you are signing up for a team that is currently closed you are not signed up.

There is no waiting list. Please sign up again for another team or wait for all the teams to reopen once things fill up a bit more.

Also, if you signed up with a +2 (or more) it has been reduced to a +1. Please have a friend sign up. (redfield85)

• Options
    MelthosMelthos Registered User new member
    edited February 2012
    I choose you !totodile Oh yeah, Blue-silvering it up in here.

Melthos on
  • Options
    arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I'll be holding auditions for both my male assistant professor (girls in drag are acceptable, but you'd better have a sweet mustache) and my nurse joy.

people with tight jeans and loose morals are free to apply via PM. you must convince me you're the right person for the job - photo evidence of you being awesome as well as a paragraph on why you are the person for the job would be ideal, but feel free to be creative.

benefits include: spending time with me. free drinks. being part of the best poke-team, team red.

also, I've been known to take my group on a victory lap to other bars after the end of the official crawl ... so there's that.

arsonisfun on
    I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Gotcha, Atlus. You can change me to a +0. Told one of them to sign up as a +1.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    mrurthmrurth Registered User new member
    I choose you!

!Mareep Silver, please.

• Options
    lucazzolucazzo Registered User regular
    arsonisfun wrote: »
    I'll be holding auditions for both my male assistant professor (girls in drag are acceptable, but you'd better have a sweet mustache) and my nurse joy.

people with tight jeans and loose morals are free to apply via PM.

You forgot "plunging necklines".

Team Squir...uh... TOTODILE is back in action!

PAX East '11 Team Squirtle Group B - Professor.
    PAX East '12 Team Totodile Gold - Professor
  • Options
    lucazzo wrote: »

people with tight jeans and loose morals are free to apply via PM.

You forgot "plunging necklines".

Team Squir...uh... TOTODILE is back in action!

I knew I should hire you as a consultant ...

Red B/Gold Professor

• Options
    vicechanvicechan Registered User regular
    I choose you !Mareep Gold!

(ye-ye-ye-yellow gold gold gold you better wear wear wear it as your, as your crown, crown) :D

A bajillion bonus points to whoever gets that reference and you should be drinking with me.

• Options
    King of MarsKing of Mars A freak among weirdos A city in my mindRegistered User regular
    F5-ing this until !Totodile Silver reopens. It's going to be a long night.

Writhe your naked ass to the mindless groove.
    twitter //
    3DS: 2492-5478-6311 // Steam & WiiU: kingofmars2099
  • Options
    Any time frame for reopening closed teams, Atlus?

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    redfield85 wrote: »

It won't be tonight. The other teams need to catch up. Also I do try to give everyone a heads up before they open again.

• Options
    AurorBKAurorBK Registered User regular

I'd guess when all (or most) hit 25 each.

• Options

It won't be tonight. The other teams need to catch up. Also I do try to give everyone a heads up before they open again.

<3<3<3

I am going to be on this thread like a PIDGEOT!

Thanks. I am relax for now then. Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    MarwinzMarwinz Registered User new member
    I chooseth thee, totodile! Gold.

• Options
    Icarus027Icarus027 Registered User regular

people with tight jeans and loose morals are free to apply via PM. you must convince me you're the right person for the job - photo evidence of you being awesome as well as a paragraph on why you are the person for the job would be ideal, but feel free to be creative.

benefits include: spending time with me. free drinks. being part of the best poke-team, team red.

also, I've been known to take my group on a victory lap to other bars after the end of the official crawl ... so there's that.

It may be helpful you say what being a Poke assistant entails.

- Grabbing my Brofessor's B

Trust me, I'm (almost) a doctor.
  • Options
    ErickaJoErickaJo MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I choose you, Totodile! +1 gold

• Options
    NightelynNightelyn Registered User regular
    !Totodile Gold +1

• Options
    AereusAereus CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    It just doesn't feel like PAX East is really coming until this thread gets posted.

Twitter is serious business.
  • Options
    sphynx630sphynx630 Boston, Massachusetts Registered User regular
    Totodile!!! Gold!!!! Plus one!!!

• Options
    Icarus027 wrote: »

Fair point.

Cabsy was pretty solid at wrangling the drunk arsonbro last year, so I know I can rely on her for that.

Mostly I need help herding drunk cats/pokemon as we travel between bars. I also need help doing things like confirming people completed challenges, helping people get cabs/etc at the end of the night, making sure people don't die. At the end of the crawl I will shower you with affect/shots/whatever to thank you for your hard work. It's an easy enough job and the perks are substantial.

Red B/Gold Professor

• Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    Wait.. so my awesome mewtwo badge doesn't help me? Noooooo! Why did I punish my liver!

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    Also.. I hate to whine.. but my god that's a lot of tequila.. can uh.. we do rum? Or vodka? Or like.. not tequila? :(

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    It's an easy enough job and the perks are substantial.

see now you make me want to just leave blue being as i am not going to be main prof this year. though my blue pals would hat me. Then again several of them would just follow me to whatever team i am on. Alas red is closed and not enough room in general. So guess will have to just make sure you don't win this time :P

• Options
    Gosh, I love pokemon since the 90's. I gave my secret santa, Pokemon red. Ever since then, I learn and appreciate the new p

• Options
    Okemon. I know a lot about Pokemon iv and ev.

• Options
    Regardless, lets enjoy ourselves. :)

• Options
    rentfnrentfn Registered User regular
    Singollo wrote: »
    It's an easy enough job and the perks are substantial.

see now you make me want to just leave blue being as i am not going to be main prof this year. though my blue pals would hat me. Then again several of them would just follow me to whatever team i am on. Alas red is closed and not enough room in general. So guess will have to just make sure you don't win this time :P

I'll cut you if you betray blue!! Keep the Memory of Kings alive!!!!!!!

• Options
    TheMostHumanTheMostHuman Boston, MARegistered User new member
    edited February 2012
    I'd like to sign up for yellow/silver +1 if you please!

TheMostHuman on
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Icarus027 wrote: »

Fair point.

Cabsy was pretty solid at wrangling the drunk arsonbro last year, so I know I can rely on her for that.

Mostly I need help herding drunk cats/pokemon as we travel between bars. I also need help doing things like confirming people completed challenges, helping people get cabs/etc at the end of the night, making sure people don't die. At the end of the crawl I will shower you with affect/shots/whatever to thank you for your hard work. It's an easy enough job and the perks are substantial.

I will say probably 90% of my job ended up just being signing off on challenges and telling drunks to follow the rest of the drunks to the next bar. I was also prepared with the number to a cab company, condoms, those disposable toothbrushes loaded with toothpaste in case anybody barfed, etc etc etc but I didn't really need any of it. Better to be prepared though!

• Options
    whitepolypousthingwhitepolypousthing Registered User new member
    I'd like to sign up for the Yellow Team silver +1

• Options
    chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah. Put in my application to be a cat herder. FEAR ME!

• Options
    jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    Chaos as a cat-herder? O_O

Atlus if my team doesn't clash with Arsonbro's then I will be soooo upset ;_;

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • Options
    Good Looking Fat GuyGood Looking Fat Guy West Hartford, CTRegistered User regular
    I choose you! !mareep Gold

• Options
    Totodile Gold is now temporarily closed.

• Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Singollo wrote:
    No, Singollo! Don't go over to the dark side! You belong in blue . . .

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    ZappRowzdowerZappRowzdower Registered User regular
    I choose you! !Chikorita Gold (Green/Gold)

• Options
    XMGXMG Registered User regular
    I choose you Mareep! +1 (Yellow/Silver). What do you mean it's bad to start training at 8:44am?

• Options
    AxonAxon Registered User regular
    I choose you !Mareep +1 (gold)

What team corresponds, if any, to Gryffindor at the Triwizard?