As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CYOA] KaT : The Epoch of the Kaiser Tanks

• wiltingwilting I had fun once and it was awful Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    1 2 3 5

wilting on
  • TipharethTiphareth Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    2 - 3 - 5 - 6

This game sounds awesomely weird. Too bad the first update happened before I knew about it :)

Tiphareth on
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Telnaior wrote: »
    Okay.
    Does 4 give a permanent maximum speed upgrade or just a temporary one?

It sounds like if we can normally get 1 mile for 1 unit of fuel in one round, we have the option of spending 4 units to go two miles. Or something.

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    1 2 3 5

• Jeep-EepJeep-Eep Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    1 2 3 4

Jeep-Eep on
    I would rather be accused of intransigence than tolerating genocide for the sake of everyone getting along. - @Metzger Meister
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    1 3 5 6

Interesting!

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Obviously we need to name out KaT Kit. So we are controlling Kit KaT the evil tank.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    EDIT: Ahem. Apologies.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Ballot Selection: 1d21 13

13th post after the update was a non-vote, so the next vote is counted, and it's Mojo's. Megaresistor Tiles, a Zettassembler Bay, a Threat Disk Drive and Super Conveyance are the Blueware components for this game's Tread Master.

treadmaster-profile-hard1.png

Next, vote for 3 of the following pieces of Greenware:

infocard-hardware2.png

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I may not get my weaponized squirrels, but weaponized bears can be just as good.

see317 on
    edited February 2012
    We can't NOT have the Collosinator, no matter what else people want.

1 2 6

wilting on
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular

But why the collosinator? We're a giant tank, that makes other tanks!
    It seems like we'd be going backwards to stop for a while to up armor a minivan when we could be spending that time and money popping out another tank.

1 - 4 - 5, hard to choose between robots and humongous mecha.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    4 5 6

Malicious viral bio robots!

That said, I do want killer squirrels too.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    You make a compelling argument, Wilting.
    I'm keeping my vote for bears with laser beams and deadly, deadly germs (and an android crew that will remain immune to said deadly, deadly germs) though.

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Just a thought, Ender- I recommend only rolling the number of votes received- if you do it the way you did the last vote, anything after (or I guess maybe before) a long string of text gets a lot better chance of getting picked, which just encourages people posting non-helpful things, or not posting after they have voted for fear of giving extra weight to someone else's vote.

That said, 1,5,6

El Skid on
    El Skid wrote: »
    Just a thought, Ender- I recommend only rolling the number of votes received- if you do it the way you did the last vote, anything after (or I guess maybe before) a long string of text gets a lot better chance of getting picked, which just encourages people posting non-helpful things, or not posting after they have voted for fear of giving extra weight to someone else's vote.

That said, 1,5,6

Suggestion implemented.

With Love and Courage
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

We must turn every aspect of their environment against them!

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • LoxxLoxx Registered User regular
    1 2 5

We should combine 2 and 5. Send in the laser bears, and whenever they get killed they release a bioweapon stored inside!

What kind of benefit would 6 give us? They all seem relatively self explanatory except that one.

Loxx wrote: »
    1 2 5

We should combine 2 and 5. Send in the laser bears, and whenever they get killed they release a bioweapon stored inside!

What kind of benefit would 6 give us? They all seem relatively self explanatory except that one.

You can build robotic troops & crew if you have the Android Crew Tray. Unlike humans, androids don't need things like food or furnishings, and you can always build more so long as you've got the resources & work force available.

With Love and Courage
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    4 5 6

Deadly deady viruses and a crew immune to said viruses? What's not to like?

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    1 2 6

4 5 6
    Deadly deady viruses and a crew immune to said viruses? What's not to like?

A noted lack of heavily armed kill-bears and/or murder-cows to deliver said viruses.

• KiasKias Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    2 5 6

Kias on
    steam_sig.png

This thread lacks Gattai. It needs more screaming, sobbing japanese children piloting 70 foot robots. If it is at the expense of killerbears then sadly we must make sacrifices.

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    1 3 6

VayBJ4e.png
  • MaticoreMaticore A Will To Power Registered User regular
    1 5 6

• Lawful EvilLawful Evil Registered User regular
    1 2 3 6

Do not believe that the impossible exists. That is why you fail.
  • TelnaiorTelnaior Registered User regular
    145 because hey why not.

• HaroquenHaroquen Registered User regular
    1 3 4

Invisible Techno-Terror Tank That Treats Treads Traditionally, That's Truely Terrific.

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    1 2 6

Transformers? Check
    Death squirrels? Check.
    The Borg? Check.

Won't need malware, we're fighting North Korea. After we infect all 3 of their working computers, it'll be a wasted trait. :P

• WubWub Registered User regular
    2 3 5
    They won't even notice our viral murderbears until it's too late.

steam_sig.png
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    2 3 5 bring on the bugs!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    1 2 6

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    1 2 6

Bedlam on
  • Jeep-EepJeep-Eep Registered User regular

I would rather be accused of intransigence than tolerating genocide for the sake of everyone getting along. - @Metzger Meister