As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CYOA] KaT : The Epoch of the Kaiser Tanks

• rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Ballot Selection: 1d23 6

El Skid is this round's lottery winner. The Collosinator, Pandemic Capsule and Android Crew Tray have been installed.

treadmaster-profile-hard2.png

Next, vote for 2 of the following pieces of Yelloware:

infocard-hardware4.png

With Love and Courage
  • FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    3 6

loving the old video game feeling of the art, you drawing this all yourself Ender?

Foomy on
    Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • wiltingwilting I had fun once and it was awful Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    1 3

wilting on
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I think I stopped reading somewhere around "Long Range Ballistic Missiles...Mass Casualty Terror attacks"
    More nukes, please.

see317 on
  • Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    2 3

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    2 6

Nukes and mind-melters, yes please.

• TipharethTiphareth Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    1 - 4, what is the point of trained monkeys when we have glorious robots? (Also, robots that pilot bigger robots? yes please)

Edit: Changed my mind.

Tiphareth on
  • TelnaiorTelnaior Registered User regular

1 4

• DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    1 2

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    1 6

VayBJ4e.png
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    2 3

I too stopped reading at "mass casualty terror attacks".

• Lawful EvilLawful Evil Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    1 2 6

Turn everything into robots. Just imagine: Robot people with robopets riding in robocars IN a robo-tank that can make more robots. ROBOTS.

Lawful Evil on
    Do not believe that the impossible exists. That is why you fail.
  • WubWub Registered User regular
    1 2
    Find out about our enemy, and then turn them in to vapor.

steam_sig.png
    edited February 2012
    CYOA Ballot Selection: 1d14 11

Virgil wins this lottery, kitting-out the tank with Probe Projectors and a Psychoformatter

treadmaster-profile-hard3.png

Just one piece of hardware left. Vote for a single Redware device:

infocard-hardware3.png

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • WubWub Registered User regular
    Tanks &
    tanks &
    tanks &
    tanks.

steam_sig.png
    edited February 2012

wilting on
    edited February 2012
    Double post?

wilting on
    Ender, will the Microtons repair and restore the tanks we build? Or just our Kaiser Tank?

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Maaaan, too many good choices in this one. What the hell, I'm going with 1. If television and movies have taught me anything, you always go with wormhole technology. What could possibly go wrong?

see317 wrote: »
    Ender, will the Microtons repair and restore the tanks we build? Or just our Kaiser Tank?

You may be able to download some templates later for Microton warheads that can... 'repair' your things, in a way.

With Love and Courage
  • TelnaiorTelnaior Registered User regular
    Undying!

• TipharethTiphareth Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    6, think being able to repair ourselves in worst case scenarios is the best ability here. Although, if I'm understanding #4 right it is pretty awesome too.
    #3 seems useful too, we already got missiles right? Makes orbital death banks redundant. But on the other hand, ORBITAL DEATH 8->
    OHHH WAIT, we didn't get the missiles. Suddenly things turned HARD, I'm gonna have to think on this one.

Tiphareth on
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    6, our armor will keep repairing, nothing they send will take us down!

So basically we are a mobile tank and cyborg factory that mind controls humans. Looking good!

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular

edited February 2012
    EDIT: Wrong thread!

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Jeep-EepJeep-Eep Registered User regular

I would rather be accused of intransigence than tolerating genocide for the sake of everyone getting along. - @Metzger Meister
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

I still don't know what this really is, but the choices for equipment make me giddy.

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular

VayBJ4e.png
    Never too many boots on the ground.

If we're going to be covering and taking a lot of ground, having the ability to instantly shift a battalion of soldiers tanks anywhere on the map would be a really good thing. Even better with the Probe Projecters we've got, we'll be able to shift units into minimally explored territory.

edited February 2012
    Dammit, why is orbital ship bombardment so unpopular?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because we're driving a giant tank that makes other tanks.
    I mean, nobody wants to ask the navy for help. It'd make us feel like Oliver Twist: "Please, sir, I'd like some more orbital death beams...".
    All the other super tanks would laugh at us. "Oh, look at the big bad KitKat... can't even obliterate a moderately armed city without begging the navy for some orbital death beams" Then they'd give us cyber wedgies and whatever the tank equivalent of a swirly is.

"Hey KitKat, we've got a small group of hut dwellers over here! They seem to be armed with pointy sticks and rocks, if you feel up to it! Or you could just call in your navy buddies, you know, if you think they might be too much for you..."

see317 on
  • LoxxLoxx Registered User regular

• Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular