As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]lands 2: 96.5% more [chat][chat]

1808182838486»

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Ugh, Tea and Big Red gum aftertaste do not.mix

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    uuuuugh

I feel like crud

I never did get that calzone :cry:

stromboli

it's 4 AM

I'm not getting anything to eat

fuck gendered marketing
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    uuuuugh

I feel like crud

I never did get that calzone :cry:

stromboli

it's 4 AM

I'm not getting anything to eat

hot pocket?
    i think those can be classified as calzones

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    god I want to just shove all the burritos everywhere into my mouth at once and then pour like a gallon of soda in after them

rRwz9.gif
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    god I want to just shove all the burritos everywhere into my mouth at once and then pour like a gallon of soda in after them

That sounds pretty foul.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i found an angle i can lie on with no pain but its really difficult to type

oh well i made good progress on my book tonight

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Maybe I should stop listening to shonen knife until I can get something to eat

fuck gendered marketing
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
  • zeenyzeeny Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Elbayomy was at the parade with his wife and children and said that he felt he had to act in the face of the insult.

Rrrright.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    The article is sort of hard to follow - not the best written thing I've ever seen.

But the content is semi-outrageous.

The article is sort of hard to follow - not the best written thing I've ever seen.

The atheist is a huge fucking giant douche, unfortunately. Doesn't mean I agree with the ruling, but if the judge's account from the comments is correct, holly douche on a leash.

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Aloha, [chat]!

• SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    zeeny wrote: »

The atheist is a huge fucking giant douche, unfortunately. Doesn't mean I agree with the ruling, but if the judge's account from the comments is correct, holly douche on a leash.

What did the judge say in the comments?

Sparvy wrote: »

http://jonathanturley.org/2012/02/24/pennsylvania-judge-throws-out-charge-for-harassing-atheist-while-calling-the-victim-a-doofus/#comment-335289

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Transparent partisanship is darkly amusing.

On a tangentially related note, anyone else ever felt that English-speaking observers tend to regard fellow countries in the Anglosphere rather worse than comparative economic data suggest, simply because they are more easily aware of their domestic disputes? Conversely we regard Scandinavia etc. rather more highly simply because their rhetorical hyperbole are less available to us and we see only their statistics.

aRkpc.gif
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    ohhhh god some time inbetween 4 30 and 6 00 the hot water was refreshed

NOTHING feels better than a hot bath when you have unbearable muscle pain

http://jonathanturley.org/2012/02/24/pennsylvania-judge-throws-out-charge-for-harassing-atheist-while-calling-the-victim-a-doofus/#comment-335289

Yeah, that seems pretty reasonable.

Why is your body broken Cass?

ronya wrote: »

On a tangentially related note, anyone else ever felt that English-speaking observers tend to regard fellow countries in the Anglosphere rather worse than comparative economic data suggest, simply because they are more easily aware of their domestic disputes? Conversely we regard Scandinavia etc. rather more highly simply because their rhetorical hyperbole are less available to us and we see only their statistics.

Very likely, we do not lack in idiots and populists in our politics.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular

Yes. Also many smaller Euro countries have national languages largely unspoken outside of the borders. So the accounts of such countries will usually be written or authored by a native speaker, with little chance of a thorough external review or critique

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited February 2012

Very likely, we do not lack in idiots and populists in our politics.

I don't think there's a country which could claim otherwise.
    Well... they could certainly claim...

Haphazard on
    Kalkino wrote: »

Yes. Also many smaller Euro countries have national languages largely unspoken outside of the borders. So the accounts of such countries will usually be written or authored by a native speaker, with little chance of a thorough external review or critique

AKA the reason Hungary has been able to make big strides towards dictatorship and fascism without the rest of the EU really caring that much. At least not until this entire Euro crisis is over.

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Morning [chat]!
    Happy rounding error day to you all!

sig.gif
    Kalkino wrote: »

What does "accounts" mean in this context?

This discussion has been closed.