As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We play FIGHTING GAMES: Final Round starts this Friday!

• B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    So... if my roommate and I decide to stream us fighting in Garou, would anyone actually watch it?
    It'll definitely be better than watching Starcraft players comment on this whole thing.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Oh yeah love when I airdash instead of level three. Love it!

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    sneak play garou with me

4SMZq.jpg
    Lariat is not something I am understanding.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    Butters wrote: »
    I don't think you know what the term "out of context" means.

Same?

Taking someone out of context means you take a statement and lead or proceed it with a subject matter where it was not meant to imply. The quotations I've commented on included the leading and proceeding subject matter. The questions with Aris' most offensive remarks were not complicated and do not require 30 minutes of background info.

Hitbox is at the top of his head and his feet, many characters beat it out for free with roundhouse kicks or sweeps up close. Don't jump into it.

• The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    Wimble wrote: »
    sneak play garou with me

I can in a few hours.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    B:L wrote: »

Hitbox is at the top of his head and his feet, many characters beat it out for free with roundhouse kicks or sweeps up close. Don't jump into it.
    he's playing marvel, talking about haggar's lariat

lfYVHTd.png
    he's playing marvel, talking about haggar's lariat

Invincible on point, vulnerable frames at the end, uses up health, duckable, can be utterly crushed by beam-like supers.

Absolute ass on assist.

• Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    I don't think you know what the term "out of context" means.

Same?

Taking someone out of context means you take a statement and lead or proceed it with a subject matter where it was not meant to imply. The quotations I've commented on included the leading and proceeding subject matter. The questions with Aris' most offensive remarks were not complicated and do not require 30 minutes of background info.

Sorry, little ribbing towards you, thus the stick tongue emoticon. I cleared up what I thought was going on between you two just after that, which is all that I can do in this situation.

"Never Hit"
    God damn Haggar's guessing games :(

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    gonna pass after this one for a match so I can get my popcorn out of the microwave

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • PandaryuPandaryu Let's fighting! CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Word up, we can play in like a half hour if you want
    Sorry, I was knocked out for a bit. I took a nap before I saw this. T_T

What's your GFWL name? I'mma add you when I pop-in online a little later. I still need to download that delicious 2012 patch.

Pandaryu on
    Steam%20Icon.png Xbox%20Icon.png
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    butters you can do this remember your training!

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*

Keep him out.

Because if he gets you in that sweet delicious throw loop in the corner with a character that can't escape it, YOU DEAD

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Pandaryu wrote: »

What's your GWFL name? I'mma add you when I pop-in online a little later. I still need to download that delicious 2012 patch.

oh, if you ain't on steam, we can't play till tomorrow, cuz steam doesn't get the patch till then

but my gamertag is Mister Spaceman

lemme know if my friendslist is full and i'll make room, but i think there's room.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    The Sneak! wrote: »
    So... if my roommate and I decide to stream us fighting in Garou, would anyone actually watch it?

Yes

Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
  • <3<3 Registered User regular
    Marvel is kinda horrible online

GGS, Blackbeard, I need a break though.

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    yeah ggs. sorry about that last one, I didnt know it was just us while I was getting a snack so I got hard randomed

7yh4xczljsym.png
    edited March 2012

Keep him out.

Because if he gets you in that sweet delicious throw loop in the corner with a character that can't escape it, YOU DEAD

Unfortunately Frank is my point character and he's covering with drones. I was able to hold him back a few times but in retrospect I'd probably be better off switching in a character like Dorm. At least I could instant punish the drones.

Butters on
  • PandaryuPandaryu Let's fighting! CanadaRegistered User regular
    Pandaryu wrote: »

What's your GFWL name? I'mma add you when I pop-in online a little later. I still need to download that delicious 2012 patch.

oh, if you ain't on steam, we can't play till tomorrow, cuz steam doesn't get the patch till then

but my gamertag is Mister Spaceman

lemme know if my friendslist is full and i'll make room, but i think there's room.
    Yeah, we can play tomorrow, I don't have the Steam version.

Steam%20Icon.png Xbox%20Icon.png
    Butter, get a non fisherprice internet

yo heart

you wanna play street fighter tonight?

lfYVHTd.png
    <3 wrote: »
    Butter, get a non fisherprice internet

You do know we're on opposite ends of the country right? Also, my internet is what it is. :(

sure

Keep him out.

Unfortunately Frank is my point character and he's covering with drones. I was able to hold him back a few times but in retrospect I'd probably be better off switching in a character like Dorm. At least I could instant punish the drones.

Frank is best as a 2nd to take advantage of combos into tag out/DHC pictures.

Also a low level Frank can NOT handle drones at all. Drones kill the fuck out of him, even with Sent on point.

Keep him out.

Also a low level Frank can NOT handle drones at all. Drones kill the fuck out of him, even with Sent on point.

Yeah I know Frank at 2 is more ideal but leveling him with THC is WAYYYYYY easier. I only needed to stuff him once and then once I was leveled up I was in much better position. Not to toot my own horn but I took way more games from Blackbeard than I expected.

I'll have some shaking up of my team to do after final round for sure. I don't expect to even win one game but I still don't want to mess with things now. Especially when I've been playing pretty decently the past few days.

• KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular
    anyone around to play marvel tonight, or should I entertain myself with LoL instead

I'll be Marveling in a little bit.

kay, I'll hop on and warm up in training

Keep him out.

Yeah I know Frank at 2 is more ideal but leveling him with THC is WAYYYYYY easier. I only needed to stuff him once and then once I was leveled up I was in much better position. Not to toot my own horn but I took way more games from Blackbeard than I expected.

I'll have some shaking up of my team to do after final round for sure. I don't expect to even win one game but I still don't want to mess with things now. Especially when I've been playing pretty decently the past few days.

You mean.

You'll have to shake up your team.

Into Street Fighter and Tekken characters.

Well I'm hoping it will be possible to play both games but yeah I guess I shouldn't count on it. Mass Effect coming out next week doesn't help either.

• KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    ...kinderpartys av is arthur's level 3

Why am I just now seeing that

• KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular
    Knob wrote: »

Haha. I got it formatted for the old forum where it wasn't blurry and awful.

But now, somehow with it looking terrible, I feel like it is even more appropriate.

Knob wrote: »

Haha. I got it formatted for the old forum where it wasn't blurry and awful.

But now, somehow with it looking terrible, I feel like it is even more appropriate.
    oh shit

i thought it was some super sentai shit

lfYVHTd.png
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Could you guys not see that before?

Hmmmmm...

i didn't notice kinderparty till after the vanilla switch, so it was just kinda blurry and colorful so i didn't pay much attention to it at all

lfYVHTd.png
    Okay, so Garou? Anyone? Supercade?

• WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    just started playing sf4 with walt, sneak. Wanna hop on? I am down for garou later at least

4SMZq.jpg
    hmm

maybe a few games

Actually, it was a long 13 hour day at work today... may just lie down with some Skyrim and relax.

i didn't know your wife was scandinavian

lfYVHTd.png
This discussion has been closed.