As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mass Effect] SPOILER ALL ME3 DISCUSSION. ALL OF IT. DON'T ARGUE ABOUT DLC

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Downloading the soundtrack now. I never use the social site. Apparently I have a lot of shit on it though.
    Edit: There are two versions of the soundtrack for PC on mine. I think one has the CE bonus tracks and one doesn't maybe.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Oh my I unlocked the krogan soldier yesterday and it is so much fun

barneyu.png

C'MERE I WANNA GIVE YOU A HUG

• Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    Oh my I unlocked the krogan soldier yesterday and it is so much fun
    barneyu.png
    C'MERE I WANNA GIVE YOU A HUG

Oh God, no.

jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    But Barney, your hugs always feel like headbutts. :(

haha, when I unlocked the Krogan soldier I was playing with some PA dudes, and just after someone said they wanted a krogan unlocked, mine did. The next round all I did was headbutt and charge things. I think I did okay.

Frei on
    Are you the magic man?
  • DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    I don't know if this has been posted here or not. I am able to download the soundtrack from the social.bioware site with the digital CE through Origin being attached to my account.

AGH!

shit like this makes me wish i went through origin and not been old fashioned and got the physical copy.

• Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    UGH, just a couple more days. Going to a midnight sale tomorrow. Probably end up staying up 'til 3:00am.

jagobannerpic.jpg
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Klyka wrote: »
    Hardtarget wrote: »
    wait what the, what was silly about the ending to ME2?

Some people have issues with a giant T-800 out of no where as the final boss.

Also, this is pretty rad.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/03/03/buzz-aldrin-mass-effect-3-interview-launches-side-mission-briefing/

Aldrin is great. I'm glad they even managed to give him a small speaking role in the game.

He's also Shepard's great great grand father.

Afterall, he's a war hero, space explorer, and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU

Hates reporters!

Buzz Aldrin: Renegade

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    well finished shadow broker last night and arrival just now and those are some great DLCs but I HATE how they didn't raise the level cap past 30. I keep getting XP but get nothing from it :(:(:(

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I don't care how paragon your Shep is, the renegade interrupt at the end is a must in Arrival.

Bless your heart.
  • HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    from the social site:
    The Mass Effect 3 Soundtrack is a free download for owners of the Collector’s Edition (X360, PS3, and PC) or Digital Deluxe (PC) versions of Mass Effect 3.
    You don't seem to be a registered owner of the Collector's Edition or Digital Deluxe version of Mass Effect 3. If you feel this to be in error, please try the following.
    X360/PS3: Launch the game and log in to the Alliance Network using your Origin Account (EA). You will then need to redeem your Collector's Edition Online Pass to be registered as an owner of the Collector's Edition.
    PC: Make sure the Origin Account (EA) you are using on the BioWare Social Network matches the account used in the Origin client.
    For further assistance, please contact EA Customer Support - http://help.ea.com
    sadness

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Klyka wrote: »
    Hardtarget wrote: »
    wait what the, what was silly about the ending to ME2?

Some people have issues with a giant T-800 out of no where as the final boss.

Also, this is pretty rad.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/03/03/buzz-aldrin-mass-effect-3-interview-launches-side-mission-briefing/

Aldrin is great. I'm glad they even managed to give him a small speaking role in the game.

He's also Shepard's great great grand father.

Afterall, he's a war hero, space explorer, and...

Hates reporters!

Buzz Aldrin: Renegade

Like, it's physically painful for me to listen to someone that stupid and rude. I only wish Buzz had kicked him in the balls too.

manwiththemachinegun on
    edited March 2012
    ah the full game soundtrack (not just the 12 or so tracks that come with the ce) is up on youtube for me to enjoy until my game gets here, bliss.

Deaderinred on
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I don't know if this has been posted here or not. I am able to download the soundtrack from the social.bioware site with the digital CE through Origin being attached to my account.

And confirmed. I'm downloading the ME3 OST right now.

EDIT
    NOTE: There is a very mild spoiler in the OST track titles.
    One of the tracks is called The Ardat Yakshi.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
    The CE soundtrack is 25 tracks.

Bless your heart.
    TTODewback wrote: »

And it's all uncompressed .wav files. D:

wWuzwvJ.png
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »

And it's all uncompressed .wav files. D:

That's fine. Just go and slap it into FLAC or Wavpack or whatever, or mp3 compress it. With wav you can do whatever you damn well please.

Better than mp3!

Oh, I've already got the files converted, it's just that the download isn't exactly small.

wWuzwvJ.png
    Oh, I've already got the files converted, it's just that the download isn't exactly small.

I hope it's the wave of the future, personally.

Yeah it's like 650mb or so. Have you tried the other download or is it the exact same file? (i downloaded the one listed next to the console versions, but there was also one listed next to From Ashes on mine)

Bless your heart.
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    someone want to put these up for 360 people?

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Orca wrote: »

I hope it's the .wav of the future, personally.

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
    Orca wrote: »

I hope it's the .wav of the future, personally.
    ^____^

wWuzwvJ.png
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    joshgotro wrote: »
    someone want to put these up for 360 people?

they're all on youtube, just watch out for spoilers

PNk1Ml4.png
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    I can wait until tuesday but I'd rather spend tomorrow studying with the OST. Nowhere near a computer.

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    I only looked at the first half of the track list before aborting for fear of spoilers. Are there any other than the one TOG mentioned?

s7Imn5J.png
    Track 13 might be a spoiler...other than that none of the other tracks mention anything spoilerish

Bless your heart.
    so.

clint mansell.

did one track and co-composed another? what, is he hans zimmer now or something?

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Hey, ME2 save game question. My brother has been playing ME2 on my 360, but he's buying ME3. Is there a way to transfer just his ME2 Shepard to his 360 for import into ME3? I know you can transfer some stuff via USB sticks but I don't know exactly how that works (also how big those files are). I also wonder if it will freak out that he's using DLC he hasn't bought (since I technically have all the main ME2 DLC). It's just for import so I can't imagine it would, but who knows...

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    I only looked at the first half of the track list before aborting for fear of spoilers. Are there any other than the one TOG mentioned?

The tracks are mainly things like locations that you might not have known and broad events that you could guess from the trailers.

omgioghs

end credits song spoiler
    FAUNTSSSSSS!!!!

• lolwotlolwot Registered User new member
    -Tal wrote: »
    my favorite piece of enemy banter:
    Holy shit, that's Shepard!

damn. that's a pretty major spoiler, isn't it? D:

omgioghs

end credits song spoiler
    FAUNTSSSSSS!!!!

Game of forever.

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    The beginning of this song sounds a lot like the DA:O camp theme (non-spoiler title):

s7Imn5J.png
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    EDIT
    NOTE: There is a very mild spoiler in the OST track titles.
    One of the tracks is called The Ardat Yakshi.
    Don't forget that in Mass Effect 2
    You can keep Morinth alive and kill Samara instead if you have a high enough Paragon/Renegade at the time. That's probably what it's going to be referencing, the likelihood that Morinth will carry over to ME3 in those situations.

aw yea!

(me3 armour spoiler)
    cereal cravings confirmed.

7179922a.jpg

Red oni/Blue oni.

Awesome.

• Alucard6986Alucard6986 xbox: Ubeltanzer swtor: UbelRegistered User regular
    so are the n7 missions in ME2 carrying over into ME3 in any way? Galactic readiness or flavor dialogue or anything?

PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258
    The memes have begun:

tumblr_lzri8mFJpC1r3ye2no10_500.png

• evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    15:45 to go! ARRRGH

tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I'm going to piss in the Illusive Man's flowerpot.

This discussion has been closed.