As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pre-Pax Bar Crawl] Pokecrawl Episode 3: A Brand New World!

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    peetsnack wrote: »
    arsonisfun wrote: »
    Hmm ... I was trying to fill my team first, but it appears I have failed. I underestimated things ...

u jelly bro?

You_e0a06d_2590915.jpg

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    I choose you !Mareep Gold +1 if I have to go silver, that's fine

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • Options
    VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • Options
    ItsIanKItsIanK Registered User regular
    Team Blue Gold...are we all willing to Suicide Hero Mode? I think we should. Keep our team locked at the same size and then proceed to just take on additional challengers as necessary? I think so, gang. I think so...

• Options
    gfishgfish Ottawa, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Lokiale wrote: »
    There will be so many good times. Has anybody been working on costumes or crazy accessories yet?

If all goes well Team Yellow is going above and beyond this year.

-- PokeTron: Ampharos
  • Options
    arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    peetsnack wrote: »
    Hmm ... I was trying to fill my team first, but it appears I have failed. I underestimated things ...

u jelly bro?

why would I be jelly? If people don't know that Team Red is the best team that's their own problem :)

I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Can't update the rosters ATM but Team Yellow Gold is now closed.

You'll have to go silver.

• Options
    Re-saying this, just in case.
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Just posting to make sure everyone is clear (because this was an issue at Prime). When you post yourself + 1, you are reserving for two people. If you only mean to sign yourself up, just post your own choice, no plusses required. I assume everyone this far already knows that, but just in case it becomes confusing for anyone, I thought I'd mention it ;)

• Options
    DeathstalkerDeathstalker Registered User new member
    Team Yellow Group Silver please

• Options
    psilbermanpsilberman Registered User new member
    I choose you !Mareep! Group Silver go go go!

• Options
    Rose_TylerRose_Tyler Ocean Township, NJRegistered User regular

Look at your PokeProfessor hurr-durr-derp-face-you-look-very-purty-today.jpg

Now look at me197164_10100183800868438_5724132_54528267_3280049_n.jpg

Your PokeProfessor isn't me, but he *could* be. Join team Cynadquil Gold and/or volunteer to be my nurse joy (sobriety is not a requirement for my Nurse).

For those who are already on board - Get ready, this year I have a few special plans for my team ...

If the position's still open, I'll be the Nurse Joy for Cynadquil Gold. Knowing my luck, I missed another post somewhere that says it isn't.

Nurse Joy - team Red Gold 2012 - team Yellow Gold 2013 and 2014
    Pokecrawl planning committee 2014
  • Options
    arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    Rose_Tyler wrote: »

If the position's still open, I'll be the Nurse Joy for Cynadquil Gold. Knowing my luck, I missed another post somewhere that says it isn't.

The position is still open. Since you're new to the forums and I don't know you, please send me a message with an elevator pitch on why you should be Nurse Joy for the illustrious Cyndaquil Gold - i.e. Entertain me or something :)

I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • Options
    boozysmurfboozysmurf Registered User regular
    Lookin' forward to the costumes this year AND not getting so loaded I a] can't use my camera and b] can find my way home instead of standing on a street corner in the rain until someone came to find me. :)

Also, for anyone new? If you try to drink between challenges you WILL DIE. Ok? I know even us Ottawans, who really, really know our limits, and are well-versed, almost hurt ourselves last year. DO NOT TRY TO DRINK CONTINUOUSLY WHILE DOING BOSTON 'SHOTS'. Please. Especially if you don't drink often to start with.

Also, will pics be added to this thread, or we gonna start a post-pokecrawl-picture-thread?

Team Yellow, Year Three!

• Options
    SparklykissSparklykiss IndianaRegistered User new member
    Hope I'm not too late to the party.
    Mareep Silver for me and my plus one, please!

• Options
    EuphorioEuphorio Registered User regular
    I Choose You! Cyndaquil! Gold Team!
    Cuz everyone knows cyndaquils for real trainers

• Options
    EuphorioEuphorio Registered User regular
    oh Cyndaquil Gold +1!
    sorry forgot I'm bringin a friend....this was awesome last year...so high hopes for the return

• Options
    Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    Rosters updated.

• Options
    Rosters updated.

Hey. I messaged you! :]

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • Options
    BertossBertoss Registered User new member
    I choose Mareep! group silver
    +1

• Options
    FruhmannFruhmann Registered User regular
    do we got an ball park figure on how much this lush fest will run?

• Options
    Fruhmann wrote: »

It's completely subjective considering you drink what you choose (for the most part). Very hard to estimate.

• Options
    SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »

It's completely subjective considering you drink what you choose (for the most part). Very hard to estimate.

Pretty much like Zerzhul said tuff to estimate. Aside from the initial regestration donation the rest is on you to decide what you are spending on drinks for each competition. I can gaurantee if you spent 100.00 on a drink for me id be giving you a 5.00 drink. Though if i was gonna buy 100.00 drink i would by a 5.00 drink and had my Prof 95.00 dollars. :)

• Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular

While it's subjective, an estimate of 5-6.50 a drink will give you a reasonable ballpack estimate (unless you choose to pay more- I usually do)

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    somethingwittysomethingwitty Tara! BostonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Team !Cyndaquil (Gold) I choose you!
    +1 please.

somethingwitty on
    Q1xWCkc.png
  • Options
    Kiashien wrote: »

While it's subjective, an estimate of 5-6.50 a drink will give you a reasonable ballpack estimate (unless you choose to pay more- I usually do)

i can run cheap. i'm there more for the atmosphere than to actually get tore up.

though it would be funny to see a girl puke in her hair and someone light a cigarette backwards, having the smell of burnt filter on them the whole night.

• Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    Kiashien wrote: »

i can run cheap. i'm there more for the atmosphere than to actually get tore up.

though it would be funny to see a girl puke in her hair and someone light a cigarette backwards, having the smell of burnt filter on them the whole night.

FYI my estimates were based on normal drink prices in Boston- A normal Rum and Coke made with well liquor is still going to be 4.75-5.00. I usually do captain for rum due to that, since it's usually around 6 for captain and coke, and it's way better than well ;)

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    The night of the Pokecrawl, I plan on not logging any of my drinks in Weight Watchers. Haha. What happens on the crawl, stays on the crawl.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    ThogginsThoggins Registered User new member
    I choose you, Cyndaquil! Team gold.

• Options
    CykinatorCykinator Registered User new member
    I choose you, !Cyndaquil Team gold.

• Options
    all systems goall systems go Registered User regular
    Have 2 friends who have yet to receive a confirmation e-mail.

These people are trying to sign up:

Steve_Caps +1
    Tom_Bamundo +1

I'm on team Yellow Gold. If possible, could you move us all to Red Gold or Yellow Silver?

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Boston, MARegistered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    The night of the Pokecrawl, I plan on not logging any of my drinks in Weight Watchers. Haha. What happens on the crawl, stays on the crawl.
    Agreed!

5I7JEDi.png
  • Options
    And with that last roster update all teams are now closed. Unless people start dropping out do not plan on any spots opening up.

• Options
    And with that last roster update all teams are now closed. Unless people start dropping out do not plan on any spots opening up.

he proclaimed to the people, followed by an exhaustive, yet content, sigh.

• Options
    BallisticChickBallisticChick Registered User regular
    I CHOOSE YOU !Chikorita Gold!

• Options
    Nightlord256Nightlord256 Registered User new member
    I Choose you !Chikorita Gold!

• Options
    KyussKyuss Registered User regular

he proclaimed to the people, followed by an exhaustive, yet content, sigh.

I don't think the people heard him. He didn't sigh loud enough. lol

• Options
    Gonna win me a Sigh Young award this year.

• Options
    rosaparxrosaparx Registered User regular
    is there an updated version of the roster available? I am very much looking forward to drinking with you guys

• Options
    KyussKyuss Registered User regular
    Gonna win me a Sigh Young award this year.

For the crawl you can dress up as SighDuck

psyduck.jpg

• Options
    rosaparxrosaparx Registered User regular

woops, sorry I got a head fulla stoopid