As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] CheckPoint Season 1, Ep. 44 - Foot X Mouth

2»

• Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    just makes me worried that whenever someone sees me as an overweight man the word 'fat fuck' passes through their mind but it would only take me doing something wrong for it to actually be said

he did something worse than being heavyset yet thats all I see a whole bunch of commentors calling him on

TIFunkalicious on
  • Options
    AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    It is unfortunate that it seems to be the very definition of the asshole gamer stereotype to be fat and bearded... and ugly I guess... with poor personal hygiene.

WNskB.jpg
  • Options
    GrahamSGrahamS Registered User regular
    just makes me worried that whenever someone sees me as an overweight man the word 'fat fuck' passes through their mind but it would only take me doing something wrong for it to actually be said

he did something worse than being heavyset yet thats all I see a whole bunch of commentors calling him on
    You've totally hit on it right there.
    That is a stupid, unhelpful thing to call him, just as inappropriate as his gender-based insults were. (That's why we used that example).

If someone's being an asshole, just call them an asshole.

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    GrahamS wrote: »

That is a stupid, unhelpful thing to call him, just as inappropriate as his gender-based insults were. (That's why we used that example).

We prefer the term "silly goose" on these here forums, sir.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    GrahamS wrote: »

I thought TIFunkalicious was talking about Gabe Newell.... Got to stop watching these shows back-to-back.