Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mass Effect] SPOILER ALL ME3 DISCUSSION. EVERY SINGLE BIT. EVEN HINTS.

• DonauDonau Registered User regular
    Spoiler:
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

• Alucard6986Alucard6986 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    There's one thing I didn't have a problem with in the ending:
    Spoiler:

In my opinion that's the worst part.

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Alucard6986 on
    PSN: Ubeltanzer Bungie.net: ubel
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    the tuchanka missions are pretty great, even though the best moment is just cinematic. Also
    Spoiler:

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    gkcmatch_zps97480250.jpg
    if the rapture don't come cousin, then pass the guns
    I'll burn'em for the return of my investment funds
  • Delta AssaultDelta Assault Registered User regular
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

2212462-batsig.jpg
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    It's...
    Spoiler:

While I agree with you...Shepard is pretty much Space Jesus.

Dragkonias on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

It's a narrative point.
    Spoiler:

• KiasKias Registered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    It's...
    Spoiler:

Can't say I agree here.
    Spoiler:

steam_sig.png

Kias wrote: »
    It's...
    Spoiler:

Can't say I agree here.
    Spoiler:

Oh that's just a joke we have going on. That being said Shepard very much fits the...
    Spoiler:

• ZealotZealot Registered User regular
    Need help with a Citadel mission
    Spoiler:

steam_sig.png
  • Delta AssaultDelta Assault Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

It's a narrative point.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Delta Assault on
    2212462-batsig.jpg
    Zealot wrote: »
    Spoiler:

Go down to I believe it's the holding area.

Also...a useful thing for completing sidequest.

Bring up your map and use the left/right bumpers(not sure what it is on PC) to scroll between them. Usually the map will have points of interest for sidequests.

• curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    Zealot wrote: »
    Spoiler:

you'll want to go down to the temp housing in the loading dock. not the normandy one, but the one with the refugees.

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy | blog
  • Professor PhobosProfessor Phobos Registered User regular
    Does anyone know if it's still possible to get the Collector Assault Rifle? How's the art book, anyway?

• WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    I'm really enjoying multiplayer (late to the party? didn't play it all in the demo) but man I don't think I'm that great at it. Its all assists all the way down. Matches where everyone gets 75 kills or so, I get 25.

I'm really enjoying multiplayer (late to the party? didn't play it all in the demo) but man I don't think I'm that great at it. Its all assists all the way down. Matches where everyone gets 75 kills or so, I get 25.

Assists help too.

I would say the most important thing is keep yourself alive, helping with objectives and helping squadmates.

I don't care how many kills someone has if they keep dying while going for them.

Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

It's a narrative point.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Given that
    Spoiler:

• Professor PhobosProfessor Phobos Registered User regular
    Or, for...
    Spoiler:

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    Or, for...
    Spoiler:
    As mentioned before, the stasis pod. "Commander Shepard! We've been invaded by the-" "Reapers, got it, let's go." Muttering "Not this shit again..."

• curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    plus, it's
    Spoiler:

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy | blog

Assists help too.

I would say the most important thing is keep yourself alive, helping with objectives and helping squadmates.

I don't care how many kills someone has if they keep dying while going for them.

Yep, I understand that but sometimes I want to be 'the guy' instead of the sidekick :P

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Harrisonburg, VARegistered User regular
    plus, it's
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

• BasilBasil Registered User regular

Assists help too.

Yep, I understand that but sometimes I want to be 'the guy' instead of the sidekick :P

Which classes are you playing?

Everyone can be FLASH GORDON, SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE if they're carrying a Carnifex or better, but barring that some classes tend toward crowd control, picking off scaries or just murdering everything everywhere.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

It's a narrative point.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

scarab you have mental problems
  • JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    Or, for...
    Spoiler:
    As mentioned before, the stasis pod. "Commander Shepard! We've been invaded by the-" "Reapers, got it, let's go." Muttering "Not this shit again..."

This is the best idea.

}
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
    edited March 2012
    Shepard is awakened by a plucky Yahg tech-maiden who has devoted her life to piecing together the story of The Shepard and his flock.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • JoolanderJoolander It's like Christmas But with more ... ME!Registered User regular
    ok so is the Talon supposed to be like a revolver pistol shotgun? and therefore awesome to use as a vanguard?

this is the one I mean

M-358_Talon_profile.png

1JM7Sqi.jpg
  • Gaming-FreakGaming-Freak Registered User regular
    So apparently people will kick you out of multi for just BEING a Vanguard. Haha, losers.

That happened to me today.

Then I was high scorer of the match.

So nya.

I have to admit after my last match I could see why. I was with two Vanguards, and both of them were beyond bad. One charged into the heat of the battle against 5 other enemies. Now at level 10, what would be your guess that she was smart enough to get Barrier Charge AND get her Nova to reduce cooldown by 25%? The obvious answer is no.

Assists help too.

Stupid fellow Vanguards who use Nova immediately after Charging.... Is it a wonder they end up dying 2 seconds later? It was their stupid fault for immediately Charging an Atlas...

Terumibanner.png?t=1392999791
    XBL: GamingFreak5514
    PSN: GamingFreak1234
  • LemmingLemming Registered User
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:

endin spoilers
    Spoiler:

edited March 2012
    Lemming wrote: »
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:

endin spoilers
    Spoiler:

But but but.
    Spoiler:

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
    God the Yahg
    Spoiler:

Seriously the old team are the best team, and Garrus is the awesomest bro.

• LemmingLemming Registered User
    Basil wrote: »
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:

endin spoilers
    Spoiler:

But but but.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Assists help too.

Everyone can be FLASH GORDON, SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE if they're carrying a Carnifex or better, but barring that some classes tend toward crowd control, picking off scaries or just murdering everything everywhere.

Currently a Salarian Engineer. Although, I think I will change to a quarian engineer or Drell adept when available to me.

So apparently people will kick you out of multi for just BEING a Vanguard. Haha, losers.

So nya.

I have to admit after my last match I could see why. I was with two Vanguards, and both of them were beyond bad. One charged into the heat of the battle against 5 other enemies. Now at level 10, what would be your guess that she was smart enough to get Barrier Charge AND get her Nova to reduce cooldown by 25%? The obvious answer is no.

Assists help too.

Stupid fellow Vanguards who use Nova immediately after Charging.... Is it a wonder they end up dying 2 seconds later? It was their stupid fault for immediately Charging an Atlas...

So true...a lot of people are just bad at vanguarding. Makes the rest of us look bad.

I saw a Vanguard with a sniper rifle...I don't even know.

• ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Registered User regular
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:

endin spoilers
    Spoiler:

But but but.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

You are history's greatest monster.
    edited March 2012

Assists help too.

Currently a Salarian Engineer. Although, I think I will change to a quarian engineer or Drell adept when available to me.

Yeah, you'll be in assist land for some time with those picks. They ain't the hard hitters of the line up, though they can work just fine. Quarian engineer can do some neat stuff if they get the flamethrower upgrade for their turret, and one of my favorite team players ever was using a Drell adept. God bless that guy.

Salarian infiltrator is a horrifying beast of self sufficiency, if you ever unlock it. Energy drain and cloak are a match made in Salarian heaven.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • JoolanderJoolander It's like Christmas But with more ... ME!Registered User regular

So nya.

Assists help too.

So true...a lot of people are just bad at vanguarding. Makes the rest of us look bad.

I am an Infiltrator who is trying to be better at Vanguarding.

I want to bring a very light but powerful weapon so I can just charge around all day, so I'm thinking pistol. would the Talon be good?

1JM7Sqi.jpg
    Joolander wrote: »

So nya.

Assists help too.

I want to bring a very light but powerful weapon so I can just charge around all day, so I'm thinking pistol. would the Talon be good?

SMG is better - generally - since when you can't charge is when you're going to want to be barrier/shield stripping.

edited March 2012
    Spoiler:

ENDING spoilers
    Spoiler:

endin spoilers
    Spoiler:

But but but.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Oooooooooh. DLC. Right. I always forget about that motivation.

I'm like a particularly stubborn breed of Flat Earther, it just doesn't occur to me.

Basil on
    9KmX8eN.jpg
    Joolander wrote: »

So nya.

Assists help too.

The Talon is actually a shotgun in pistol form. So yeah. It would be good.

This discussion has been closed.