As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition] Triple Skulls is where it's at!

• Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Watching the stream was a lot of fun, people who weren't able to join us missed out.

FYI: I'll stream all my games from all the Leagues, as long as One person watches it, I'll continue. It's uploading this past match vs fooms, if you want to watch it, though it's got 403minutes left to go for upload/conversion according to the timer.

Edit: It's uploaded and viewable for those interested.

http://www.livestream.com/banzaisstuff

Banzai5150 on
    50433.png?1708759015
  • stopgapstopgap Registered User regular
    So My Dual Wielders Versus Dromes' Dudes, it was a good game, with a great deal of give and take. Dromes' High Elves fell to the unfriendly feet of my Dark Elves. For a while it seemed likely that our teams where actually ogres or tomb guardians or something, because we couldn't pick up ANYTHING. I got some lucky blitzes on defense and that made all the difference.

steam_sig.png
  • FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    Banzai5150 wrote: »
    Watching the stream was a lot of fun, people who weren't able to join us missed out.

FYI: I'll stream all my games from all the Leagues, as long as One person watches it, I'll continue. It's uploading this past match vs fooms, if you want to watch it, though it's got 403minutes left to go for upload/conversion according to the timer.

ohhh audio commentary, think i'll watch the game just to see your responses to what happens.

Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    Foomy wrote: »

ohhh audio commentary, think i'll watch the game just to see your responses to what happens.

You need rerolls.

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    rerolls are overrated

I like the 6 ogre starting over 5 ogres +re-rolls. your chances of winning aren't any better with 5ogres+re-reoll than they are with 6 ogres, and you end up leveling the ogres slower.

but yes the first things I buy are re-rolls once I get the cash.

4 ogres 4 rerolls, best in the world.

4 ogres 4 rerolls, best in the world.

meh, not as fun.

I re-watched a bit and laughed at myself.

50433.png?1708759015
    edited March 2012
    Can't believe you didn't notice I came into the game with no re-rolls.
    you didn't need to worry about not getting to my snotling on the side-line, they have side-step you can't knock them out of bounds.
    and I was moving my snotlings out to the corner at the end because they are only useful on offense, and I didn't want you to get free spp by inuring them, even a gentle breeze will badly hurt one of those useless bastards.

Foomy on
    I love my snotlings, they never disappoint me. I also love using them on defense! Marking dudes so they can't gang up on your ogres and gain field advantage.

Can't believe you didn't notice I came into the game with no re-rolls.
    you didn't need to worry about not getting to my snotling on the side-line, they have side-step you can't knock them out of bounds.
    and I was moving my snotlings out to the corner at the end because they are only useful on offense, and I didn't want you to get free spp by inuring them, even a gentle breeze will badly hurt one of those useless bastards.

To be honest, I had alot on my mind coming into the game, plus the fact I KNEW people were watching me, and dealing with getting the Stream working. But yeah, I didn't notice any rerolls, I'm a tard there. I figured you were moving them away for that purpose, but wasn't 100% sure on it. Then again, my luck vs snotlings is those little fuckers always sidestep out of my blocks.

50433.png?1708759015
  • KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    That's what the sidestep skill does....

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
    KafkaAU wrote: »
    That's what the sidestep skill does....

I know that, that's why I didn't go after the gaggle of snotlings in the corner.

50433.png?1708759015
    You must love and appreciate your snotlings, even though you put them next to murderous creatures just to appease them.

• OddllamaOddllama eBay plastic space robot A+ buyer OhioRegistered User regular
    I'm up for Open League matches if anybody wants to hit me up on Steam from here on out.

Side question, whose answer I'm pretty sure is "no":
    Is there any way to create a team in the Internet Leagues above starting value?

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Oddllama wrote: »
    Side question, whose answer I'm pretty sure is "no":
    Is there any way to create a team in the Internet Leagues above starting value?

Nope.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    A newly created team can never be over 1000tv. However, you can create a league that allows existing teams to join who may have built up a higher tv in their games so far.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Me and Tiger Burning had our regular league match. Lot's of comedy and several attempts to get Goblins airborne ensured.

steam_sig.png
  • Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular

TNTrooper wrote: »
    Me and Tiger Burning had our regular league match. Lot's of comedy and several attempts to get Goblins airborne ensured.

No kidding. Between the Bombardier and Throw Team-mate you must have thrown like 8 or 9 passes, none of which involved the ball. The bombardier was getting pretty accurate at the end, too. Good match.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So who won!?

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
    sorry it took so long, was wrapping up DE:HR - all games Validated

50433.png?1708759015
  • DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    Regular league game played. Pretty sure half my rolls were skulls.

'Course, my opponent couldn't roll anything other than 1s so.

Docshifty wrote: »
    Regular league game played. Pretty sure half my rolls were skulls.

'Course, my opponent couldn't roll anything other than 1s so.

Validated

50433.png?1708759015
  • Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    edited March 2012
    KafkaAU wrote: »
    So who won!?

Sorry! Undead won. Goblin team's Trolls were feeling particularly stupid, and even when they weren't they fumbled every throw teammate attempt. Gobbos made a couple of mad-dash scoring attempts, one successfully, but the casualties and ejections started to pile up. Undead, 2-1.

edit: and a Mummy got Block! Go go snake-eyes on skill rolls.

Tiger Burning on
    Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    Oh, boy, I think regular season day 1 is done now, !

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

nm, there are 2 slack asses just slacking ass about their game :P

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

Which two? Let's call them out and demean them until they play their game

wsdx vs [pa]drake, and elvenshae vs blitzace.

• RamiRami Registered User regular
    We're playing on saturday due ot timezone differences.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    That's too long! /whine

• BlitzAce1981BlitzAce1981 Registered User regular
    Elvenshae and myself are planning on getting it done tomorrow evening, again due to timezone stuff.

PSN ID - BlitzAce1981 FFXIV - Raiden Solitaire (Sargatanas)
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Timezones OP.

Banzai, when's new speed league week?

edit: I'm so interested because I want to lose more.

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Applied for open league.

When are new openings for structured leagues going to happen?

mrt144 on
    when ever they complete their run. Right now the regular league just started this past week.

• Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    mrt144 wrote: »
    Applied for open league.

When are new openings for structured leagues going to happen?

Later...?
    Regular League just started up.
    Speed League is really short seasons (~2 games/week), up to Banzai whether to allow additional teams or not.
    Extended League is nearing the final week. Once it's over, there may be openings from drops and/or new slots.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    Draeven wrote: »
    when ever they complete their run. Right now the regular league just started this past week.

I got lost in the conversation but I thought it had started AGES ago. Or that the teams had been set but actual play started recently.

Timezones OP.

Banzai, when's new speed league week?

edit: I'm so interested because I want to lose more.

Trying to find out where Bizazedo went off to, and whether or not he needs to be replaced.

50433.png?1708759015
  • stopgapstopgap Registered User regular
    I have no idea, but he hasn't responded for almost a week.

steam_sig.png
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    If anyone wants an open league game within the next hour or so, hit me up on steam.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453