Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mass Effect]: Victory & Commendation Packs out! Mark ALL spoilers or BANSHEES!!

ForarForar #432Already prepping for Toronto Fan Expo!Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in Games and Technology
cerberuslogo.png
unledpev.png
Mass Effect Wiki - N7 Collector’s Edition - Suicide Mission Guide - Import Saves - Face Codes

*
300pxme3logo.png
Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth. Available March 6, 2012 on PC, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.

List of Origin/XBL/PSN names here! (Join here!)

Join the Steam group!

Xbox Metatag = PennyA ME3

ashleyp.jpg garrus.jpg vegab.jpg
kaidan.jpg liara.jpg tali.jpg

ME3 Videos
Normandy Tour 2 - Normandy Tour - Hijacking an Atlas - Palaven Gameplay - Live Action Trailer - Mars Gameplay - Galaxy Map - CG Trailer - FemShep Trailer - Ruthless and Intelligent Enemies - Adrenaline-Pumping Gameplay - Integrated Storytelling - Customizable Arsenal - Voice Cast - Multiplayer Trailer - James Vega - Tuchanka Gameplay - Squad Leader Gameplay - E3 Trailer - Earth Demo - Sur'Kesh Demo - Reaper Base Demo - Kinect Demo

*

More Mass Effect

Games!
200pxmasseffectoriginal.jpg masseffectgalaxylogo.jpg 200pxfinalboxartme2.jpg

Comics!
180pxmasseffectredempti.jpg 180pxmasseffectevolutio.png 180pxmasseffectinvasion.jpg 73322203.png
200pxme2aria.png 43458948.png vegat.png

Books!
230pxmerevelation.jpg 190pxmeascension.jpg 190pxmeretributioncover.jpg 190pxmasseffectdeceptio.png

A motion picture! + An anime!

*

Community Sundries

TychoCelchuuu has been kind enough to provide peeks at Commander Shepard's facebook page:
one two three | FOUR! FIVE!!

GoodKingJayIII provided the following way to skip much of the introduction:
Spoiler:

korodullin has kindly offered some R&R with a wonderful game of bingo!
Spoiler:

curly haired boy has been kind enough to provide us a brief history of Mass Effect:
Spoiler:

Dox the PI converted the Grinch who stole christmas into
Spoiler:

Bobble Mad wrote an ode to the death of Batarians to the tune of Gilbert and Sullivan
Spoiler:


curly haired boy strikes back with awesome wallpapers taken from the game:
Orca has kindly complied all of the shamelessly awful pictures posted in this thread.

Orca explains how to transfer ME1 to Origin:
Spoiler:


-Tal wrote: »

Massive. End. Spoilers. DO NOT CLICK. SERIOUSLY.
Spoiler:

Special thanks to @-Tal for putting together an awesome OP.
OP Shamelessly stolen from @jdarksun, who apparently stole it from @-Tal.
830pxinterrupticons.png

Forar on
sigone.png
«13456798

Posts

  • DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    new threadddd.

    heard the endings are great, approved by the deception guy.

    Deaderinred on
  • manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    quads
    ending sucks
    quints
    tali is my waifu
    ending sucks
    kai leng is stupid


    Did I leave anything out?
    oh yeah

    this game is awesome

    Dox the PI on
  • DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    really wanted a comment from anderson about how he had trouble cleaning out his vase or cant find his lucky charms.

  • ForarForar #432 Already prepping for Toronto Fan Expo!Registered User regular
    Continuing the discussion from the end of the last thread;
    Here's a tip, aim at the ground in front of the target, not at the target.

    Good to see those Doom/Quake skills haven't lost their utility over the decades.

    Also, waiting until you see the whites of their horrifying eyes/they stop blinking in and out of existence trying to rocket a banshee is not for the faint of heart.

    sigone.png
  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

  • CorriganXCorriganX Registered User regular
    CorriganX on Origin for shootin brutemans. Always could use more shootinmans mans.

    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else. Sidaltus Veirn on Sargatanas FFXIV
    Amnesia for Charity: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
    System Shock 2: Part 1
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    Hey a new thread

    STORY TIME

    once I was happily hacking an objective with @Dox the Pi who was defending me while I did it

    when I was almost done he said that he couldn't hold them back anymore so he ran off, didn't see any enemies so I happily finished the hack

    so I turned around AND OH GOD A BANSHEE WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS WAS COMING

    it gave me quite a fright as well as sticking its arm through my chest

  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

    I tried that for the first time today.

    So does reave make that annoying sound all the time, or what?

    X0H2Ah6.jpg
  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

    I tried that for the first time today.

    So does reave make that annoying sound all the time, or what?

    Yeah
    Everyone who isn't hosting in the game gets to hear my lovely bbzzzzz sound 24/7

  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

    Drell Adept: "Oh man, I'm so awesome with my flips and kicks. Oh no, I'm dead because I have no barriers."

  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

    Drell Adept: "Oh man, I'm so awesome with my flips and kicks. Oh no, I'm dead because I have no barriers."

    I die more on my Vanguards then my God of Biotics Drell so idk 8-)

  • Chessboxing909Chessboxing909 Registered User regular
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/10084349/1

    Interesting read, PR expert's take on how the ME3 endings rage is being handled by Bioware and EA.

    Xbox live gamer tag--- Poltergeist909
    I AM BULKY BULKOLISIS.

    352247-1.png

    -Pedro Sauer BJJ scientist-
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    Turian soldier is my favourite at the moment

    got the Phaeston and extended mags for it and it just never stops killing

    Turian sentinel is pretty great too

  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    I tried the Phaeston but I didn't like it. It was more accurate than the Revanant but didn't give me the same Dakka feeling.

  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

    Drell Adept: "Oh man, I'm so awesome with my flips and kicks. Oh no, I'm dead because I have no barriers."

    I die more on my Vanguards then my God of Biotics Drell so idk 8-)

    Vanguards don't die.

    They are in a constant quantum state of dead idiot and not-dead idiot. Only exposure to Banshees collapses the waveform.

    2MyOx.png
  • Inter_dInter_d Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

    Drell Adept: "Oh man, I'm so awesome with my flips and kicks. Oh no, I'm dead because I have no barriers."

    I die more on my Vanguards then my God of Biotics Drell so idk 8-)

    Vanguards don't die.

    They are in a constant quantum state of dead idiot and not-dead idiot. Only exposure to Banshees collapses the waveform.

    Not the vanguards I roll with, the maps are littered in the bones of many a foolish charger.

  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    Inter_d wrote: »
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

    Drell Adept: "Oh man, I'm so awesome with my flips and kicks. Oh no, I'm dead because I have no barriers."

    I die more on my Vanguards then my God of Biotics Drell so idk 8-)

    Vanguards don't die.

    They are in a constant quantum state of dead idiot and not-dead idiot. Only exposure to Banshees collapses the waveform.

    Not the vanguards I roll with, the maps are littered in the bones of many a foolish charger.

    You observed them, didn't you?

    Well, these things happen.

    2MyOx.png
  • ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Registered User regular
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/10084349/1

    Interesting read, PR expert's take on how the ME3 endings rage is being handled by Bioware and EA.

    Can you copy/paste? I can't read it since I'm at work.

    You are history's greatest monster.
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Drell Adept is the master class
    there can be only one and he is it

    Drell Adept: "Oh man, I'm so awesome with my flips and kicks. Oh no, I'm dead because I have no barriers."

    I die more on my Vanguards then my God of Biotics Drell so idk 8-)

    Vanguards don't die.

    They are in a constant quantum state of dead idiot and not-dead idiot. Only exposure to Banshees collapses the waveform.

    I almost always get away with charging banshees then rolling away from them

    my main cause of death is the cunning turrets who have a lone Cerberus trooper as bait while they lurk around the corner waiting for me to charge

  • DecoyDecoy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I'm not sure I like how these ME3 threads are more streamlined than the ME1/2 threads. For some reason in the ME3 threads, a lot of my comments are being written automatically, without any input from me.

    Spoiler:

    Decoy on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    Decoy wrote: »
    I'm not sure I like how these ME3 threads are more streamlined than the ME1/2 threads. For some reason in the ME3 threads, a lot of my comments are being written automatically, without any input from me.

    Spoiler:

    this would never happen in a Bethesda thread

  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    Dox the PI wrote: »
    Decoy wrote: »
    I'm not sure I like how these ME3 threads are more streamlined than the ME1/2 threads. For some reason in the ME3 threads, a lot of my comments are being written automatically, without any input from me.

    Spoiler:

    this would never happen in a Bethesda thread

    I used to believe that...then I took an arrow to the knee.

  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    The PA comic pretty much encapsulated my sentiment on the ending silliness. People need to learn that they are not entitled to change someone else's work.

    Krathoon on
  • AegeriAegeri Registered User regular
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/10084349/1

    Interesting read, PR expert's take on how the ME3 endings rage is being handled by Bioware and EA.

    Can you copy/paste? I can't read it since I'm at work.

    I can't easily CP on my iPad, but basically the gist is "Bioware and EA will just try to deflect criticism, hoping it will go away to "I believe that it's not going away due to the unprecedented social media gathering of opposition to it" to an analysis of Casey Hudsons statement as being "Basically vapid".

    Pretty much what anyone else would come to the same conclusion of really. There isn't any actual citation of the guy as an authority or cited qualifications, his opinions come off as intelligent and well reasoned - but not as a particularly reliable authority.

  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    The PA pretty much encapsulated my sentiment on the ending silliness. People need to learn that they are not entitled to change someone else's work.

    but but fallout 3.... rpg.... internet rage.... gaming entitlement.... $60....

    System overload
    can not compute

  • Chessboxing909Chessboxing909 Registered User regular
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/10084349/1

    Interesting read, PR expert's take on how the ME3 endings rage is being handled by Bioware and EA.

    Can you copy/paste? I can't read it since I'm at work.

    Sure thing, here you go. In spoilers because it's very long.
    Spoiler:

    Part 2
    Spoiler:

    Part 3
    Spoiler:

    It's interesting, kinda a peek behind the PR curtain. And kinda sad because a lot of the total cynics are dead on if this is how companies handle such problems.

    Xbox live gamer tag--- Poltergeist909
    I AM BULKY BULKOLISIS.

    352247-1.png

    -Pedro Sauer BJJ scientist-
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    I just played my first 3 games of multiplayer on Bronze, starting as lvl 1 vanguard. (Been playing single player vanguard since ME1)

    1st game I was lvl 1, but team was lvl 9, 15, and 20 (vanguard, sentinel, and adept, not sure which was which). We owned. I only died in last two waves too. Leveled to 5.

    2nd game on 2nd or 3rd wave I started getting some wierd bug where I kept getting on top of the cover instead of behind it. Eventually my character started floating and I was high up in the air over the map not able to do anything. So I quit the game.

    3rd game there was a lvl 20 and couple of 10s. We got wiped out on wave... I want to say 6?

    I have been using a pistol instead of shotgun, because they gave me the Katana and it's too heavy for my taste.

    steam_sig.png
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    I just played my first 3 games of multiplayer on Bronze, starting as lvl 1 vanguard. (Been playing single player vanguard since ME1)

    1st game I was lvl 1, but team was lvl 9, 15, and 20 (vanguard, sentinel, and adept, not sure which was which). We owned. I only died in last two waves too. Leveled to 5.

    2nd game on 2nd or 3rd wave I started getting some wierd bug where I kept getting on top of the cover instead of behind it. Eventually my character started floating and I was high up in the air over the map not able to do anything. So I quit the game.

    3rd game there was a lvl 20 and couple of 10s. We got wiped out on wave... I want to say 6?

    I have been using a pistol instead of shotgun, because they gave me the Katana and it's too heavy for my taste.

    That's actually a very severe bug that affects Vanguard.

    If you die mid-charge, when you revive you'll starting glitching off-stage.

    It has pretty much made Vanguard unplayable for me until they fix it.

  • AegeriAegeri Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    The PA comic pretty much encapsulated my sentiment on the ending silliness. People need to learn that they are not entitled to change someone else's work.

    Really, so you think basically the whole thing is based on an incredibly ridiculous strawman argument, which actually has very little do with what people actually dislike? Also, you might want to read the newspost because Tycho actually does a very well thought through takedown of that ridiculous argument you're making.

    It's a shit ending and nobody feels they are "entitled" to change someone elses work - but we are perfectly entitled to ask if Bioware would consider changing it. Just like Bioware are not "entitled" to my credit card account to get me to pay more money for their DLC when they fail to listen to their customer base if they don't do anything. I'm more than happy to let my last memories of a great game be entirely sour and bad if that's Biowares intent. I don't have to agree with it and they are not obliged to change it - but I sure will ask if they would (as a lot of other people have).

  • ThegreatcowThegreatcow Registered User regular
    I have discovered a new happy class after the dakka-time with my soldier.

    Human Engineer with a Falcon, Fully upgraded chain lightning overload and Drone specc'd for AOE Chain Lightning.

    Most matches go like this:

    *BLAM* *BLAM* *FZORP* *FZORP* *ZAP* *ZAP* *ZAP* *ZAP* *BZZAP* *BZZAP* *BLAM* *BLAM*

    ....FROM AMERICA!

  • ForarForar #432 Already prepping for Toronto Fan Expo!Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote:
    People need to learn that they are not entitled to change someone else's work.

    http://masseffect.livejournal.com/1365476.html
    A Message From Casey Hudson
    'There’s been a lot of discussion and debate about the conclusion of Mass Effect 3, so I thought I’d share my perspective with you here. I’ll avoid outright spoilers, but I’d still recommend finishing the game and experiencing it for yourself before reading this.

    For the last eight years, Mass Effect has been a labor of love for our team; love for the characters we’ve created, for the medium of video games, and for the fans that have supported us. For us and for you, Mass Effect 3 had to live up to a lot of expectations, not only for a great gaming experience, but for a resolution to the countless storylines and decisions you’ve made as a player since the journey began in 2007. So we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a series of endings to key plots and storylines, each culminating in scenes that show you the consequences of your actions. You then carry the knowledge of these consequences with you as you complete the final moments of your journey.

    We always intended that the scale of the conflict and the underlying theme of sacrifice would lead to a bittersweet ending—to do otherwise would betray the agonizing decisions Shepard had to make along the way. Still, we wanted to give players the chance to experience an inspiring and uplifting ending; in a story where you face a hopeless struggle for basic survival, we see the final moments and imagery as offering victory and hope in the context of sacrifice and reflection.

    We've had some incredibly positive reactions to Mass Effect 3, from the New York Times declaring it “a gripping, coherent triumph”, to Penny Arcade calling it “an amazing accomplishment”, to emails and tweets from players who have given us the most profound words of appreciation we've ever received.

    But we also recognize that some of our most passionate fans needed more closure, more answers, and more time to say goodbye to their stories—and these comments are equally valid. Player feedback such as this has always been an essential ingredient in the development of the series.

    I am extremely proud of what this team has accomplished, from the first art concepts for the Mass Effect universe to the final moments of Mass Effect 3. But we didn't do it on our own. Over the course of the series, Mass Effect has been a shared experience between the development team and our fans—not just a shared experience in playing the games, but in designing and developing them. An outpouring of love for Garrus and Tali led to their inclusion as love interests in Mass Effect 2. A request for deeper RPG systems led to key design changes in Mass Effect 3. Your feedback has always mattered. Mass Effect is a collaboration between developers and players, and we continue to listen.

    So where do we go from here? Throughout the next year, we will support Mass Effect 3 by working on new content. And we’ll keep listening, because your insights and constructive feedback will help determine what that content should be. This is not the last you’ll hear of Commander Shepard.

    We look forward to your continued support and involvement as we work together to shape the remaining experiences in the story of the Mass Effect trilogy.

    Thanks for taking this journey with us.

    Casey Hudson

    Emphasis mine.

    See the bolded? It appears that the very creators agree that the fanbase has a vested interest in how the story was shaped, and they are acknowledging the displeasure presented by those same fans.

    So... match point.

    sigone.png
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    I just played my first 3 games of multiplayer on Bronze, starting as lvl 1 vanguard. (Been playing single player vanguard since ME1)

    1st game I was lvl 1, but team was lvl 9, 15, and 20 (vanguard, sentinel, and adept, not sure which was which). We owned. I only died in last two waves too. Leveled to 5.

    2nd game on 2nd or 3rd wave I started getting some wierd bug where I kept getting on top of the cover instead of behind it. Eventually my character started floating and I was high up in the air over the map not able to do anything. So I quit the game.

    3rd game there was a lvl 20 and couple of 10s. We got wiped out on wave... I want to say 6?

    I have been using a pistol instead of shotgun, because they gave me the Katana and it's too heavy for my taste.

    That's actually a very severe bug that affects Vanguard.

    If you die mid-charge, when you revive you'll starting glitching off-stage.

    It has pretty much made Vanguard unplayable for me until they fix it.
    I took screenshots, thought it was my graphics card which has been acting up lately (crashes my computer once/day about an hour into a game (so far it's happened with both ME2, ME3, and WoW), then once I reboot I am fine for the rest of the night.)

    steam_sig.png
  • ShenShen Go placidly amid the noise and haste Registered User regular
    So... how does the "survive Silver/Gold Reaper" package work? Won a match but it's not showing up. Do you need to win with full extraction?

    NDBwPJF.jpg
    Origin: shenlongxz | 3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | D3: Ladi#2485 (EU)
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    Shen wrote: »
    So... how does the "survive Silver/Gold Reaper" package work? Won a match but it's not showing up. Do you need to win with full extraction?

    You'll get the thing Tuesday.

    2MyOx.png
  • AegeriAegeri Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    Krathoon wrote:
    People need to learn that they are not entitled to change someone else's work.

    http://masseffect.livejournal.com/1365476.html
    A Message From Casey Hudson
    'There’s been a lot of discussion and debate about the conclusion of Mass Effect 3, so I thought I’d share my perspective with you here. I’ll avoid outright spoilers, but I’d still recommend finishing the game and experiencing it for yourself before reading this.

    For the last eight years, Mass Effect has been a labor of love for our team; love for the characters we’ve created, for the medium of video games, and for the fans that have supported us. For us and for you, Mass Effect 3 had to live up to a lot of expectations, not only for a great gaming experience, but for a resolution to the countless storylines and decisions you’ve made as a player since the journey began in 2007. So we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a series of endings to key plots and storylines, each culminating in scenes that show you the consequences of your actions. You then carry the knowledge of these consequences with you as you complete the final moments of your journey.

    We always intended that the scale of the conflict and the underlying theme of sacrifice would lead to a bittersweet ending—to do otherwise would betray the agonizing decisions Shepard had to make along the way. Still, we wanted to give players the chance to experience an inspiring and uplifting ending; in a story where you face a hopeless struggle for basic survival, we see the final moments and imagery as offering victory and hope in the context of sacrifice and reflection.

    We've had some incredibly positive reactions to Mass Effect 3, from the New York Times declaring it “a gripping, coherent triumph”, to Penny Arcade calling it “an amazing accomplishment”, to emails and tweets from players who have given us the most profound words of appreciation we've ever received.

    But we also recognize that some of our most passionate fans needed more closure, more answers, and more time to say goodbye to their stories—and these comments are equally valid. Player feedback such as this has always been an essential ingredient in the development of the series.

    I am extremely proud of what this team has accomplished, from the first art concepts for the Mass Effect universe to the final moments of Mass Effect 3. But we didn't do it on our own. Over the course of the series, Mass Effect has been a shared experience between the development team and our fans—not just a shared experience in playing the games, but in designing and developing them. An outpouring of love for Garrus and Tali led to their inclusion as love interests in Mass Effect 2. A request for deeper RPG systems led to key design changes in Mass Effect 3. Your feedback has always mattered. Mass Effect is a collaboration between developers and players, and we continue to listen.

    So where do we go from here? Throughout the next year, we will support Mass Effect 3 by working on new content. And we’ll keep listening, because your insights and constructive feedback will help determine what that content should be. This is not the last you’ll hear of Commander Shepard.

    We look forward to your continued support and involvement as we work together to shape the remaining experiences in the story of the Mass Effect trilogy.

    Thanks for taking this journey with us.

    Casey Hudson

    Emphasis mine.

    See the bolded? It appears that the very creators agree that the fanbase has a vested interest in how the story was shaped, and they are acknowledging the displeasure presented by those same fans.

    So... match point.

    In fairness, his post is just PR speak to try and say "Oh man we did so well, totally go buy our DLC* and um we totally understand you are a part of this story as well. I don't know why we didn't think of that as we shit all over your character in the ending, but you know, BUY OUR DLC PLEASE."

    *That isn't relating to the ending IMO - I think that might be well off and they had planned non-ending related DLC first - which might end up hilariously backfiring on them. Which is why I think he's trying to sell the DLC so hard.

  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    I have discovered a new happy class after the dakka-time with my soldier.

    Human Engineer with a Falcon, Fully upgraded chain lightning overload and Drone specc'd for AOE Chain Lightning.

    Most matches go like this:

    *BLAM* *BLAM* *FZORP* *FZORP* *ZAP* *ZAP* *ZAP* *ZAP* *BZZAP* *BZZAP* *BLAM* *BLAM*

    ....FROM AMERICA!

    I'm digging the human engineer, but with a Avenger X (200% recharge!), maxed drone, maxed incinerate instead of the 3rd overload zap, and maxed uh... Operative? Your class skill. The extra damage to armored on the incinerate really helps on things like... Everything.


    Watching my drone just destroy all the swarmers it can find like popcorn is ever so gratifying, too. It HATES those things...

  • eeSanGeeSanG Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Krathoon wrote: »
    The PA comic pretty much encapsulated my sentiment on the ending silliness. People need to learn that they are not entitled to change someone else's work.

    We're not asking them to change the content or story, we're asking them to make it make sense. Or at least that's what I want. You orally tell a person a story and give them a nonsensical ending, they're going to ask a lot of why.

    As for Vega. I was using Ashley 'cause she's hot, but she has pretty boring banter and Vega's banter with Garrus is pretty fun to listen to. Vega +1.

    eeSanG on
    LFMGb.jpg
    Slice like a god damn hammer. Brave Frontier ID: 6035592813. Brave Frontier Vids.
  • CambiataCambiata I'm an alchemist and the beat is my base metal Registered User regular
    People who think that art is inviolable and sacred really need to watch Everything is a Remix.

    -Tal wrote:
    If you don't develop Stockholm Syndrome, it's not a real RPG.
    Steam
    Origin ID: jazzmess
    Wishlist
  • AegeriAegeri Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Also, I have no idea what ending Casey is talking about when he said "inspiring and uplifting". I can't see that at all. Inspid, clearly rushed and incoherent*? I can see that. I'd like to see this mythical great ending he is talking about, unless of course:
    Spoiler:

    *Without a fan theory anyway, which may or may not be entirely full of it.

    Aegeri on
«13456798
This discussion has been closed.