Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

We are the YouTube Explorers.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    might want to mark those animatrix vids nsfw they have some cyborg titty + gore

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Not tests. They were trying to kill it.Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    I love how nonchalantly James takes a big ol' sip of beef bone and brick smoothie

James May: still the second best thing in Britain

even with the racism?

• HunteraHuntera Registered User regular
  • KING LITERATEKING LITERATE Registered User regular

Diamond FC: 3867 1354 8291
    TWITTER TWATS
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla Hi, buddy! Kickin' chairs.Registered User regular
    Haaaaaaaaaaah this episode of An Idiot Abroad went to a shitty Oklahoma landmark I have been to

also it is edited out of order because he went from Oklahoma to Arizona, headed East.

edited March 2012
    WHO THE FUCK IS READY FOR SOME STRAWMEN?!

KING LITERATE on
    TWITTER TWATS
  • dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    The Hunger Games looks like a pretty unspectacular movie tbh.

• SticksSticks Registered User regular
    Holy shit those are terrible. It's the kind of parody a child would come up with, but less funny.

owl-sig.jpg
  • MrDapperMrDapper We're here. RUNRegistered User regular
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote: »
    The Hunger Games looks like a pretty unspectacular movie tbh.

what an odd choice of adjective

regular%20sig.png
    edited March 2012
    Sticks wrote: »
    Holy shit those are terrible. It's the kind of parody a child would come up with, but less funny.

And that's why it was cancelled! :D

renig is an alternate spelling of renege., which means to go back on a commitment. so encouraging ppl not "renig" in 2012 would actually mean that they should vote for obama again. it isn't racist to use an esoteric word that simply sounds racist, but when you use it backwards because you dont even know what it means, it shows beyond any doubt that you are a racist.

KING LITERATE on
    TWITTER TWATS
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular

This whole thing is pretty amusing, but the sequence at 6:40 is hilarious.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    It is crazy to think about how much things have changed since 2008. The idea that a candidate would be criticized for not having enough experience in politics is almost baffling when you look back to people like Herman Cain or a lot of the tea party people elected in 2010.

sig2.jpg
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular

renig is an alternate spelling of renege., which means to go back on a commitment. so encouraging ppl not "renig" in 2012 would actually mean that they should vote for obama again. it isn't racist to use an esoteric word that simply sounds racist, but when you use it backwards because you dont even know what it means, it shows beyond any doubt that you are a racist.

Disregarding the fact that the quote is just plain wrong, how does largegrainsofsalt explain away the fact that the sticker is clearly anti-Obama, and what that means for the phrase 're-nig' used on it?

terriblepostsigpic.jpg
    AusPAX tickets get [X] Accomodation get [X] Plane tickets get [ ] Goodie giftbags made [ ]
  • GoatmonGoatmon Registered User regular
    edited March 2012

And yet you keep linking more stupid shit from the same source.

Are you just happy to be getting attention?

Goatmon on
    aik7511.jpg
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    This is theoretically the "Cool stuff I found on youtube" thread

Not the "just post everything I can find that's terrible" thread

History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers, mostly fools.
  • Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    [God stop posting TheYoungTurks]

Disregarding the fact that the quote is just plain wrong, how does largegrainsofsalt explain away the fact that the sticker is clearly anti-Obama, and what that means for the phrase 're-nig' used on it?

Except largegrainsofsalt is actually saying that the bumper sticker IS racist, and commenting on how funny it is that they're saying the opposite of what they mean because they were too lazy to look renege up in the dictionary.

mtb-sig.png
    Steam | WoW | FFXIV | GW2: Eits.9023 | TSW
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Ascension. Ascension. Hallelujah. Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    might want to mark those animatrix vids nsfw they have some cyborg titty + gore

Got it fixed, thanks.

Raoul Duke wrote:
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I have a tumblr.
    Check it out.
    edited March 2012
    Goatmon wrote: »

KING LITERATE on
    TWITTER TWATS
    edited March 2012

so have you checked more than two of my recent posts?

KING LITERATE on
    TWITTER TWATS
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    shitposting is kind of his thing 8->

edited March 2012
    I would like to think the amount of decent posts I make equate to the amount of shit posts
    Spoiler:

KING LITERATE on
    TWITTER TWATS
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular

3DS - 3239-3347-2159
    XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    edited March 2012
    So I guess Corridor Digital is making a web series thing?

not bad?

#pipe on
    regular%20sig.png
  • FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Goatmon wrote: »

I found those videos funny. If you didn't you don't have to watch them. I don't watch half the videos in this thread, but I don't bitch and moan when people keep linking shit that I don't find funny at all. You could all do the same pretty easily!

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I know this isn't actually a Youtube video, but...

F7Il4.jpg

mosesupposes.gif
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Ladai wrote: »

Many wonders are visible when flying over the Earth at night. A compilation of such visual spectacles was captured recently from the International Space Station (ISS) and set to rousing music. Passing below are white clouds, orange city lights, lightning flashes in thunderstorms, and dark blue seas. On the horizon is the golden haze of Earth's thin atmosphere, frequently decorated by dancing auroras as the video progresses. The green parts of auroras typically remain below the space station, but the station flies right through the red and purple auroral peaks. Solar panels of the ISS are seen around the frame edges. The ominous wave of approaching brightness at the end of each sequence is just the dawn of the sunlit half of Earth, a dawn that occurs every 90 minutes.

This is great

summon_zps3172f547.jpg
    Animal Crossing Friend Code: 0018-0642-4117 [Mayor: Jin Town: Gururu] [Fruit: Cherry] [Visit me!]
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Anyone who cares: I got an email fro m Dollar Shave club telling me they are back ordered and I wont be able to get my cartridges till may... :P

• TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Anyone who cares: I got an email fro m Dollar Shave club telling me they are back ordered and I wont be able to get my cartridges till may... :P

I'm thinking about ordering from them once my current supply of razors runs low. Hope they adjust to their newfound success by then.

4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
    edited March 2012
    As a black male, I can tell you razors just aren't kind to us.

Electric all the way

KING LITERATE on
    TWITTER TWATS
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »

aaaah this is so cool

www.facebook.com/itgetsworseska
    Spoiler:
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular

www.facebook.com/itgetsworseska
    Spoiler:
  • ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »

aaaah this is so cool

That really is pretty badass

History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers, mostly fools.
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I thought we had a no young turks rule.

the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    nope, that's youtube poops!

This discussion has been closed.