Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[EAST] Mugshots for Moe! (picture thread east 2012)

135

Posts

  • ukiyo eukiyo e Registered User regular
    Exodus1 wrote: »
    ok, how/why is all the text in your photo backwards loki O_o

    She lives in the south. Everything is backwards down there.

    1EAFQ.gif
  • GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    Just me being awesome
    Spoiler:

    Ha haaaaa ticket to fun.

    So many options.

    I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • MissMoogleMissMoogle Registered User regular
    MissMoogle wrote: »
    Me and TurnedToGold being idiots (I'm on the left)
    Spoiler:


    These pictures are both awesome. And the fact that you were a batman extra is WIN.

    Aw thanks! It WAS awesome, I saw C Bale from a distance and waved at him like a baffling idiot. He waved back, but there is a good chance he was just waving at someone else lol.

    Also, the hat you're wearing in your pic is adorable. ^_^

    Xbox: totobomb
    PSN: totobomb

    Add me! :)

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528262498
  • folkitfolkit Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    this is a shitty instagram shot of me as a pinup zombie:
    Spoiler:

    can't wait to meet everyone in a few weeks! :)

    edit: hoooooly crap, how do I make that smaller?

    folkit on
  • GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I know in other BBCode sites you can use img width=300 or height=300 or some such silliness.

    Let me give it a try.

    EDIT: Nope, that didn't work.

    DOUBLE EDIT: Yeah, it seems img=widthxheight doesn't work either.

    GrimRupert on
    I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    you can't change the size on this board, you would have to upload a smaller version of the image, or upload to a service that links out smaller versions for you.

  • JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Registered User regular
    folkit wrote: »
    this is a shitty instagram shot of me as a pinup zombie:
    Spoiler:

    can't wait to meet everyone in a few weeks! :)

    edit: hoooooly crap, how do I make that smaller?

    Awfully cute for a zombie

  • browncoatbethbrowncoatbeth Registered User regular
    MissMoogle wrote: »
    Also, the hat you're wearing in your pic is adorable. ^_^

    Thanks, made it myself! (like a proper nerd, lol)


    "The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI
  • folkitfolkit Registered User regular
    JerYnkFan wrote: »
    folkit wrote: »
    this is a shitty instagram shot of me as a pinup zombie:
    Spoiler:

    can't wait to meet everyone in a few weeks! :)

    edit: hoooooly crap, how do I make that smaller?

    Awfully cute for a zombie

    don't be fooled, I'll eat your braaaaaaaains.

  • JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Registered User regular
    folkit wrote: »
    JerYnkFan wrote: »
    folkit wrote: »
    this is a shitty instagram shot of me as a pinup zombie:
    Spoiler:

    can't wait to meet everyone in a few weeks! :)

    edit: hoooooly crap, how do I make that smaller?

    Awfully cute for a zombie

    don't be fooled, I'll eat your braaaaaaaains.

    LOL....Touché

  • LokialeLokiale Registered User
    ukiyo e wrote: »
    Exodus1 wrote: »
    ok, how/why is all the text in your photo backwards loki O_o

    She lives in the south. Everything is backwards down there.

    It's how we keep all of our delicious secrets.

    East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • OnmitsuOnmitsu Registered User regular
    Unbeknownst to the forumers, I moonlight as a state alchemist.
    Spoiler:

    Man, even Dora the Explorer thinks you're slow.
  • LokialeLokiale Registered User
    Onmitsu wrote: »
    Unbeknownst to the forumers, I moonlight as a state alchemist.
    Spoiler:

    The sign next to your Mustang cosplay had me cracking up a bit.

    East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • xilxil Registered User regular
    Spoiler:
    From E3 2011. I'm in the middle, on the left is Faith (Pheonix) From the Frag Dolls, and on the right is Eduoard (MrBoB) from NADEO. This was my first gaming convention, I was there to help out NADEO/Ubisoft demoing the Trackmania 2, and doing interviews for it.

    Gaming Conventions:
    E3 2011 (as part of Ubisoft)!
    PAX East 2012, 2013
    --
  • JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Registered User regular
    xil wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    From E3 2011. I'm in the middle, on the left is Faith (Pheonix) From the Frag Dolls, and on the right is Eduoard (MrBoB) from NADEO. This was my first gaming convention, I was there to help out NADEO/Ubisoft demoing the Trackmania 2, and doing interviews for it.

    McLovin!.....Sorry I couldn't resist

  • xilxil Registered User regular
    JerYnkFan wrote: »
    xil wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    From E3 2011. I'm in the middle, on the left is Faith (Pheonix) From the Frag Dolls, and on the right is Eduoard (MrBoB) from NADEO. This was my first gaming convention, I was there to help out NADEO/Ubisoft demoing the Trackmania 2, and doing interviews for it.

    McLovin!.....Sorry I couldn't resist

    Hah, It's all good. I get that so often.

    Gaming Conventions:
    E3 2011 (as part of Ubisoft)!
    PAX East 2012, 2013
    --
  • arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Sporting my classic First Party polo at a pub crawl in Boston last spring.
    Spoiler:

    Dave - Spring Bar Golf ProAm is coming up ... I'll be sure to send you an invite when I get it all figured out for this year's course ;)

    arsonisfun on
    I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

    Red B/Gold Professor

    [15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • JWhiteJWhite Registered User
    This is me with a Zelda cosplayer at the Skyward Sword launch party at the Nintendo World Store:

    6380802331_8c0702dbc4.jpg

    And this is me in that infamous Tanooki Suit form the Super Mario 3D Land launch party that I will wear on one of the PAX East days:

    6338608325_b194e31dc9_z.jpg

    Can't wait to see you all at the con and hopefully at my panel about StreetPass Groups!

    6943193407_855156285d_m.jpg
  • goodtimeshaxorgoodtimeshaxor Registered User regular
    Come find me at the Boston Indie Showcase booth :D
    I'll give you a button and your choice of a fist bump, high five, or hand shake.
    Spoiler:

    Indie dev of Lawnmower Challenge | Android Free | iOS | Amazon
    @LunarPeter
  • xenardxenard Registered User regular
    flic.kr/p/bodMrp

    I'm not at crazy as I look

    steam_sig.png
    3DS Friend Code: 2449-5711-0640
  • ukiyo eukiyo e Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    arsonisfun wrote: »
    Sporting my classic First Party polo at a pub crawl in Boston last spring.
    Spoiler:

    Dave - Spring Bar Golf ProAm is coming up ... I'll be sure to send you an invite when I get it all figured out for this year's course ;)

    Oh sweet Jesus. Not again.

    ukiyo e on
    1EAFQ.gif
  • rubykavalierrubykavalier pink is the new bacon Registered User regular
    Spoiler:

    From Halloween! I may or may not be sporting much shorter hair in two weeks. I also may or may not be wearing the fangs.

  • JimmyWildJimmyWild Registered User regular

    This is my new fav pic of me. Self portrait from Seattle for Prime last year.
    Spoiler:

  • DafreakzoDafreakzo Registered User
    My Twitter Pic

    I will be giving out my business card with this pic on it while I am there...so keep a look out for it..cause I currently have a whole head of hair ;)

  • alfalfadudealfalfadude Registered User

    ah might as well do this
    Spoiler:

  • DominoDomino Registered User regular
    Eh, it'll do for now.
    Spoiler:

  • tvethiopiatvethiopia Registered User regular
    i often hang out with rainbows.
    Spoiler:

    <3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
  • DaltonCarlDaltonCarl Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    ----

    DaltonCarl on
  • sassfactor4sassfactor4 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    i44.tinypic.com/9r3t49.jpg

    Not sure if i'll have a beard or not at this point, so I've provided a demonstration of all stages.

    Annnnnd it was too big so now its a link.

    sassfactor4 on
  • jujujuju Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    arsonisfun wrote: »
    Sporting my classic First Party polo at a pub crawl in Boston last spring.
    Spoiler:

    Dave - Spring Bar Golf ProAm is coming up ... I'll be sure to send you an invite when I get it all figured out for this year's course ;)

    I WILL NOT GO PRO THIS YEAR. I will also eat Breakfast/Lunch.

    Also, this is me. Pic #1, enforcing at Prime 2011, Pic #2, my [E] badge pic for 2012.

    juju on
    PAX East '10-14 Pokecrawl || Team Green White's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!

    Twitter! Jujukoo! Go! || Juju Says... - a firsthand account of life & times in Boston! • [Enforcer]
  • MissMoogleMissMoogle Registered User regular
    Onmitsu wrote: »
    Unbeknownst to the forumers, I moonlight as a state alchemist.
    Spoiler:

    qfhqoefhqefqeifoeq;fuhqeogwrofuhworefh ROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY
    MPPHHHHFFHHHH YES.
    I love me some FMA! :D
    If I saw you dressed like this at PAX I would probably attack you. And when I say attack I just mean shyly ask you to take a photo with me lol

    Xbox: totobomb
    PSN: totobomb

    Add me! :)

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528262498
  • RainbowTunnelRainbowTunnel Registered User regular
    Everyone is so bootafuhl! Lovely ladies and gentlemen all.

    @sassfactor4 - You looked like Obi-Wan Kenobi with that beard. Just saying.

  • ShonenZeroShonenZero Registered User
    edited March 2012
    Spoiler:
    Pic I took with my 3DS.

    ShonenZero on
    Steam - ShonenZero
    TF2 Medic Professional.
  • klokateer9047klokateer9047 Registered User
    edited March 2012
    Spoiler:
    I do wear real glasses though

    klokateer9047 on
    Steam:Klokateer9047

    Xbox live:Wonderboy9047

    @Astonishingmike on twitter

    STILL THE BEST 1973-FOREVER
  • nollienollie Registered User
    edited March 2012
    Me and my boyfriend, we'll both be at pax. Should see me around a bit, I'm in the omegathon and will be cosplaying one day :)
    Spoiler:

    nollie on
    Pax East 2012 Omeganaut!
    Pax East '12 checklist: [x] 3 day pass, [x] hotel booked, [x] byoc seat registered, [ ] cookies baked, [ ] omegathon won.
  • LokialeLokiale Registered User
    Good luck in the omegathon!

    East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • goodtimeshaxorgoodtimeshaxor Registered User regular
    Spoiler:
    I do wear real glasses though

    Haha, awesome photo!

    Indie dev of Lawnmower Challenge | Android Free | iOS | Amazon
    @LunarPeter
  • nollienollie Registered User
    Lokiale wrote: »
    Good luck in the omegathon!
    Thank you! I am super nervous >.<

    Pax East 2012 Omeganaut!
    Pax East '12 checklist: [x] 3 day pass, [x] hotel booked, [x] byoc seat registered, [ ] cookies baked, [ ] omegathon won.
  • LokialeLokiale Registered User
    nollie wrote: »
    Lokiale wrote: »
    Good luck in the omegathon!
    Thank you! I am super nervous >.<
    Hee, it's hard to not be but it'll be a lot of fun. Promise ^^

    East 2012 checklist: Hotel [X] Travel [X] Pass [X] Make All The Friends [ ]
    2009 Omeganaut
  • PsykusPsykus Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    ,

    Psykus on
    Steam: Psykus · XBL: subatomicpotato · Nintendo Network: Psykus
Sign In or Register to comment.