As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness 3 at PAX East!

RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
PAX East plans!

First off, we're going to have a booth at PAX East showing off On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness 3 so be sure to stop by so you can check out and play the first part of the game.

Second, there will be a panel about the game at PAX East on Friday 9pm-10pm. Panelists will include Jerry Holkins, Jeff Kalles, myself, and Bill Stiernberg (aka Slash000).

Hope to see you there!

RainbowDespair on

• Gigazombie CybermageGigazombie Cybermage Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Finally! I want some pics! ;P

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    one question: WILL YOU HAVE MERCH

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    one question: WILL YOU HAVE MERCH
    I demand a bad ass hat. Sell me a vacation hat. Perhaps a cowboy hat or a Boonie hat, except instead of a color, a Rainslick Precipice of Darkness coloring, nothing attached to it, but in the coloring itself the theme. Keeping the same type of hat but recolor it and include maybe characters or just a theme.

I will give you $Texas for one.

• RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    I'm not sure yet exactly what we'll have as far as merch or swag goes at the booth. Sorry guys.

• DaltonCarlDaltonCarl Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    ----

DaltonCarl on
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    got my hands on this at the show, very cool stuff. i also got to chat with you guys for a second, tried not to geek out on you too much.

looking forward to murdering more mimes and clowns soon

• JaylewJaylew Registered User regular
    Got some hands-on time with the game over the weekend, it has a LOT of charm and I definitely see myself picking it up on my Android phone (I think it'll probably look much more aesthetically pleasing on a smaller display).

One of the folks working the booth was great, helped me out today when I wanted to step up to an open spot and play, but there was a guy standing in the space (not playing, just chatting with his friend) who refused to move after being asked. She immediately recognized a problem and swooped in to help get me playing and I had a blast.

• ConandoConando Registered User regular
    I got to try a bit of it before the show closed on Friday, and it was good fun. It's to be expected though, since Zeboyd makes some darn nice retro inspired RPGs. I'll probably grab it for PC.

• jkallesjkalles Registered User, Administrator, Penny Arcade Staff staff
    My first ever post on the forums (I've been trolling for years). I just wanted to give a big THANKS, to everyone that stopped by the booth to play the game and chat. I really enjoyed talking to everyone and can't wait until everyone is able to play the finished game. Thank you so much for allowing me to work where I work and do what I do for a living.

• mordaki987mordaki987 Registered User new member
    its nice to see that apisode 3 will finally get released. my question is though are we going to be able to import our characters from previous games or is this a completely different kettle of fish from where we left off at on episode 2. granted i can't even go back to play episode one due to lack of there being a playgreenhouse.com or any support response from hotheadgames but what else is new?

• agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    mordaki987 wrote: »
    its nice to see that apisode 3 will finally get released. my question is though are we going to be able to import our characters from previous games or is this a completely different kettle of fish from where we left off at on episode 2. granted i can't even go back to play episode one due to lack of there being a playgreenhouse.com or any support response from hotheadgames but what else is new?

There's no character importing.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png