Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

MLP: FiM: For the New Lunar Old Republic

• MrDapperMrDapper We're here. RUNRegistered User regular
    Oh. I appreciate you using it still.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    I don't think it's mine. I'm certain I've seen "ponies in Seaddle" somewhere. Rarity was in a beret and they were all in Starbucks. You could see the Space Needle outside.

seaddle_is_for_hipsters_by_ohthatchristina-d4lat8y.jpg

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Thaaaat was the one.

EDIT: But on the topic, I did come up with one I haven't seen, probably because it's a Canadian city: Whinnypeg.

Shadowen on
    Well. It's not across the sea at least. In cities like Trotterdam and Mareseille.

• JoolanderJoolander It's like Christmas But with more ... ME!Registered User regular
  • pablo_pricepablo_price Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    potential real spoiler about a returning character
    Spoiler:

pablo_price on
    Steam / Xbox Live / Rock Band DLC / WoW: Allanna, Kolii
    SWTOR: Allanna (Shadowlands) / TSW: Sara-Luna
  • SabreMauSabreMau Still featuring glasses. Registered User regular
    potential real spoiler about a returning character
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

1yrxP.jpgmXcqC.jpgtYRm1.jpg
  • Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Not a Robot Skeleton A Robot Skeleton PartyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Oh my God yes! Of all the possible things that could happen, this is the Best! Possible! Thing!
    Spoiler:

Curly_Brace on
    tQCnY.giftom_sig2.jpg
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    returning character, YES! So happy it's happing.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • BlendtecBlendtec PittsburghRegistered User regular
    Oh my God yes! Of all the possible things that could happen, this is the Best! Possible! Thing!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I also go by Twinkie in some games. Add me on Steam!
    steam_sig.png
  • RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    warban wrote: »
    returning character, YES! So happy it's happing.

Trixie? Gilda? Fuck Buck them, we have Discord.

Riokenn on
    OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.pngtNIAv0X.gifOtk2q.png
  • WarponyWarpony Too small. The MoonRegistered User regular
  • Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Twerklord Registered User regular
    The bronyville guys had the Friendship is Witchcraft guys on as guests in their latest podcast

It's good to know people like that are just as funny without scripts and heavy editing

Ho3Y4zk.png
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
  • agoajagoaj Hey You Pichu I don't like your girlfriendRegistered User regular
    Why would they have a dragon costume if spike wasn't a dragon?

aqOYSK0.gif
    It has to look unusual for the SEP Field to take effect.

• Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Twerklord Registered User regular
    Derpy needs to get a haircut

She's got a real problem going over there

Ho3Y4zk.png
  • JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »
    Why would they have a dragon costume if spike wasn't a dragon?

Humanized Crackle costume would have been epic.

}
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Don't you mean tailcut?

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.pngtNIAv0X.gifOtk2q.png
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    You know, I just realized that Sibsy is on a Vinyl Scratch kick... I wonder if this means something...
    (Goes back to making a mountain out of mashed potatoes)

I do love mashed potatoes, and Vinyl Scratch is a pretty awesome background pony.

steam_sig.png
  • MrDapperMrDapper We're here. RUNRegistered User regular
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    I uh, hmm...

That mat presents an awful conundrum.

• TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    It really needs a blank space, that isn't part of her face.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X When you speak I hear muffinsRegistered User regular
    Oh! Because she's a doormat.

Hah.

rv0c1titu3ci.pngc0ppr8iiann6.png
    edited March 2012
    That doormat is just mean! Because it's designed to make you feel bad.
    Either you feel bad because Hey. You stepped on fluttershy's face! That's Kick The Dog material that warrants vast karmic retribution.
    Or, you didn't wipe your feet like fluttershy asked you to. And then you're rude. And evil.

P.S: Except it can't be mean! Because it's fluttershy! So confused.

Fiendishrabbit on
  • Wandering IdiotWandering Idiot Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    So, this guy has apparently been making trailers for MLP episodes as if they were theatrical movies. They're quite good! (Although he has some issues with removing original background music) Full-screen 720p recommended:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Unrelated, but I don't want to double-post. I don't visit 4chan that often, but I have to admit this made me laugh (NSFW):
    Spoiler:

Rankenphile on
    edited March 2012
    EDIT: Unrelated, but I don't want to double-post. I don't visit 4chan than often, but I have to admit this made me laugh:

"Do you have an alligator as a pet? I didn't think so."

He brings up a good point.

Blendtec on
    steam_sig.png
  • AbsalonAbsalon Registered User regular
    Made me laugh too, but that word might get you in trouble brone.

In general, there are a few things on that one that should be keeping it out of this thread.

So what if Studio B decided on an Avengers themed episode parody? Captain Equestria anyone?

So what if Studio B decided on an Avengers themed episode parody? Captain Equestria anyone?

edited March 2012
    Not sure how I missed this one before. Edit - It's the artists only work, hope he sticks with it and makes more.

B5Ns9.jpg

Blendtec on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2012
    Quality on the video is really garbled, but looking past that, it appears real.
    Buried deep within the bowels of a random OnDemand service, someone found a Royal Wedding (Season finale) preview. Sadly, he has a really old camera, but you can at least get the gist of it!

My task for you all: Go dig into your ondemands and get us a recording! Apparently it was attached to Dragon Quest, so that should help narrow it down some.

Anyway, the video can be found after the break!
    Spoiler:

Update: You can now ignore the garbled version, The Hub's official Youtube channel put up a direct-feed copy:
    Spoiler:

SabreMau on
    edited March 2012
    SabreMau wrote: »
    In general, there are a few things on that one that should be keeping it out of this thread.
    Sorry man, I was just trying to talk about my show composed of rainbow-colored magical ponies, I didn't realize there would be a bunch of nancies up in here.

(I added a NSFW tag)

Update: You can now ignore the garbled version, The Hub's official Youtube channel put up a direct-feed copy:
    Spoiler:

So, is Princess Cadence just the underachieving younger sister who doesn't get involved in the others' godly duties and 1000-year conflicts, or is she not related to Celestia et al? I'm not sure how I feel about Twilight being royalty, it kind of messes with her vibe of being a commoner who was noticed by the Princess through hard work and exceptional talent, rather than any social connections. The only characters I could really buy being secretly royalty are Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, the former because she would never consider bringing it up to brag or gain an advantage, and the latter because she wouldn't really care about it and it could go some way towards explaining her rebellious and arrogant streaks.

The wedding characters both seem like slightly clumsy retcons at this point, but whatever, the episode will probably still be good and the show's never been that strict about continuity.

Wandering Idiot on
    edited March 2012
    Oh, Cadence? We don't know yet who she's related to or not. But Twilight isn't royalty, she's related to Shining Armor, not Princess Cadence. He's (presumably) just a guard pony. Probably one noticed by Princess Cadence through hard work and exceptional talent.

SabreMau on
    edited March 2012
    Twilight Sparkle isn't related to the bride, she's related to the groom.

I knew he was her brother, but I got him mixed up with Prince Blueblood. I suppose he isn't royalty then, much better. HALF OF MY SPECULATIVE DISAPPROVAL: AVERTED.

Wandering Idiot on
    Yeah, I think that's a bit over the line for what we allow in here too.

That it's not technically explicit or anything? Cartoon show aimed at six-year-old girls; we're trying to shy away from even finding ourselves in "suggestive" territory.

This discussion has been closed.