As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[OOC DH PBP] Welcome to Sibellus!

IcerimpIcerimp Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in Critical Failures
Hey all. Was thinking about running a Dark Heresy campaign for 5 or 6 players, and wanted to gauge interest. I'd likely be running published adventures, as opposed to making them myself, as I've only played in the setting, as opposed to running in it before.

It looks like PBP is a good format for those who've expressed interest so far.

New players welcome. If you're a veteran and have gone through all of the published adventures already, you'll probably have a bit less fun as a result. :)

Icerimp on

• SnowdownSnowdown Registered User regular
    I've got definite interest in this depending on the timeslot you'd want to run it in.

• IcerimpIcerimp Registered User regular
    I figure we can go off of what works for those playing, in terms of time/frequency. I'm more geared towards evenings, myself.

Well I'm eastern time zone, and have two kids > age 6, so as far as evenings goes, I'm available after roughly 8:30pm normally.

We'll have to see what others who join are interested in.

• HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Let me know time and night of the week and I'll let you know if I can play :). Snowdown said after 8:30pm and that is goof me on most nights, except the odd Friday and most Wednesdays.

8:30 on Thursdays is looking like a solid night if this goes on. I'd do a second night if everyone wanted.

That would probably be the best time all week for me to game :) - I'm in.

• Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Damn your maptools. I've got 2 kids < age 2. So I don't have consistent time...ever. As such I am limited to pbp.

Also there's this...DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR -- BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
    Well, if PBP works better, I can run that also. Really, you all just tell me what you'd like the most, and I can make it happen. I'm magic, or something.

PBP may work better for me, but honestly it's up to you.

• NealnealNealneal Registered User regular
    I'm totally interested in a DH PbP.

• ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    I'm absolutely down for this.

• ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    I'd be interested in some PbP action. Time zones make maptools and the like difficult to work with.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
    With that we'll probably be good with players. Chrysis, do you mind being on deck as a replacement?

Icerimp wrote: »
    With that we'll probably be good with players. Chrysis, do you mind being on deck as a replacement?

That's fine by me. I'll think about characters but probably not get too in depth unless I actually need to replace someone.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
    Sorry guys, I'm going to pull out of this one since it's now pbp instead of maptools. Have a good game!

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Still have room or are you full up?

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
    Full at 5, now, but if you'd like, I can go to you as a replacement if needed.

Cool

Blood and Fire
    Should we just make this the OOC thread to discuss pregame shtuff?

Sure, go for it.

edited March 2012
    Lets aim for next week at the latest to start things up. I haven't heard from @Extreaminatus yet, so I'm not sure if he's still in.

Icerimp on
    Renamed the title of this to be used as the OOC thread. Any questions, feel free to ask here or through PM.

Now, we need lots of chatter in this OOC thread, so that I don't hit refresh 100+ times a day during work and see no new posts up =)

So I says to Maybel, I says...

You says what?
    cmondontleavemehanginhere.

it must be a friday....

ok well I guess I will say something here to help you out then lol. Icerimp I am going to be making an assassin, I can't seem to find my Inquistors handbook(think somehow it got deleted from my computer) so I am going to be running the base assassin from the core book. If any of you have access to said book I would love you long time. That and I am following the game. Lol love WH40k way to much.

Blood and Fire
    Question, so I know how to continue with this. How do you feel about the pacing? Too slow? Too fast? Good as is?

At the moment perhaps a little on the slow side. I think when the options are go forward in a presumably safe area or stand around and nothing happens we'll probably proceed. Although I think this is only a problem at the moment because it's too early for us to have any real options.