Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Fibonacci doodle [chat]

15859616364102

Posts

  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    im not prepared for my big job interview and it is poop sad and i am the worst

    yeah pods im fucking getting back into it in april

    i get back from japan april 16

    then i am back at it 100%

    i'm going to try and 50% it next week

    Word. I'll rest off my foot until april. And then when you get back, we big dog it.

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Chu are you just making horrible family shit up for attention?

    Because if not you might want to check out the history of the property you live on because I think it is at the center of a hellmouth or something.

    this isn't even my family

    this is my aunt's best friend who i usually feel weird talking about with friends because she's not family

    but i am really stressed out about this situation

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Morena Baccarin is married to a guy who is not as attractive as I am.

    This is both depressing and encouraging at the same time.

    Have you seen who Christina Hendricks is married to?

    Ridiculous!

    I know! No amount of personality or big dickedness can explain it, these ladies must have some serious issues that these guys stumbled upon and are using for their own personal gain.

    um

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Chu are you just making horrible family shit up for attention?

    Because if not you might want to check out the history of the property you live on because I think it is at the center of a hellmouth or something.

    this isn't even my family

    this is my aunt's best friend who i usually feel weird talking about with friends because she's not family

    but i am really stressed out about this situation

    she lives with you right?

    make some calls ask about what you can do

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Morena Baccarin is married to a guy who is not as attractive as I am.

    This is both depressing and encouraging at the same time.

    Have you seen who Christina Hendricks is married to?

    Ridiculous!

    I know! No amount of personality or big dickedness can explain it, these ladies must have some serious issues that these guys stumbled upon and are using for their own personal gain.

    Katy Perry marrying that douchebag is another situation to toss on the pile of disbelief.

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    Pods do you like Calvin Harris I forget

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Fighting the War on String Registered User regular
    Shaz we should interact some time too it has been like 4 years no lie

    75trafim7bi2.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    im not prepared for my big job interview and it is poop sad and i am the worst

    yeah pods im fucking getting back into it in april

    i get back from japan april 16

    then i am back at it 100%

    i'm going to try and 50% it next week

    get outta here go prepare!

    i tried a bit for the last few hours

    work has been super busy this week

    i meant to last weekend really in earnest, but i was home for the weekend and was preparing for japan stuff last minute

    i don't really know how to prepare

    i need like weeks of practice and shit for interviews, it's been forever, and i suck at them

    the plus side is there is no pressure as i have a job

    but i want more money and more interesting job

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 | SS Wishlists |
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Shaz we should interact some time too it has been like 4 years no lie
    it has been a while huh

    poop

    errything is poop!

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 | SS Wishlists |
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Chu are you just making horrible family shit up for attention?

    Because if not you might want to check out the history of the property you live on because I think it is at the center of a hellmouth or something.

    this isn't even my family

    this is my aunt's best friend who i usually feel weird talking about with friends because she's not family

    but i am really stressed out about this situation

    she lives with you right?

    make some calls ask about what you can do

    in all seriousness i don't think i can do that- or at least, i don't think i can act on anything i'm told (except by talking to my aunt, which has proven fruitless)

    my aunt is super irrational about this situation since it's her best friend and i think there's a serious chance she'd kick me out if i reported it or something against her wishes

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    _J_ is equating boobs with something else ?

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 | SS Wishlists |
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Morena Baccarin is married to a guy who is not as attractive as I am.

    This is both depressing and encouraging at the same time.

    Have you seen who Christina Hendricks is married to?

    Ridiculous!

    I know! No amount of personality or big dickedness can explain it, these ladies must have some serious issues that these guys stumbled upon and are using for their own personal gain.

    Katy Perry marrying that douchebag is another situation to toss on the pile of disbelief.

    You're really surprised that Katy Perry married a douchebag?

  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Chu are you just making horrible family shit up for attention?

    Because if not you might want to check out the history of the property you live on because I think it is at the center of a hellmouth or something.

    this isn't even my family

    this is my aunt's best friend who i usually feel weird talking about with friends because she's not family

    but i am really stressed out about this situation

    she lives with you right?

    make some calls ask about what you can do

    in all seriousness i don't think i can do that- or at least, i don't think i can act on anything i'm told (except by talking to my aunt, which has proven fruitless)

    my aunt is super irrational about this situation since it's her best friend and i think there's a serious chance she'd kick me out if i reported it or something against her wishes

    could you talk to your aunt about making some calls? what she's telling you is concerning for the friend's safety and she needs help

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Pods do you like Calvin Harris I forget

    I liked that first album when I was getting into electronic music. But it's really kinda crap. Fun! But crap.

    But everything after that is like really poorly done house music.

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    _J_ is equating boobs with something else ?

    boobs?

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Morena Baccarin is married to a guy who is not as attractive as I am.

    This is both depressing and encouraging at the same time.

    Have you seen who Christina Hendricks is married to?

    Ridiculous!

    I know! No amount of personality or big dickedness can explain it, these ladies must have some serious issues that these guys stumbled upon and are using for their own personal gain.

    Katy Perry marrying that douchebag is another situation to toss on the pile of disbelief.

    You're really surprised that Katy Perry married a douchebag?

    I always pictured her with an asshole, not a douchebag.

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Pods do you like Calvin Harris I forget

    I liked that first album when I was getting into electronic music. But it's really kinda crap. Fun! But crap.

    But everything after that is like really poorly done house music.

    yeah his whole thing is kinda taking over the radio right now

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Chu are you just making horrible family shit up for attention?

    Because if not you might want to check out the history of the property you live on because I think it is at the center of a hellmouth or something.

    this isn't even my family

    this is my aunt's best friend who i usually feel weird talking about with friends because she's not family

    but i am really stressed out about this situation

    she lives with you right?

    make some calls ask about what you can do

    in all seriousness i don't think i can do that- or at least, i don't think i can act on anything i'm told (except by talking to my aunt, which has proven fruitless)

    my aunt is super irrational about this situation since it's her best friend and i think there's a serious chance she'd kick me out if i reported it or something against her wishes

    could you talk to your aunt about making some calls? what she's telling you is concerning for the friend's safety and she needs help

    i have been bringing it up to her the past few days as this stuff has been happening. so far she has not been receptive at all. if she doesn't do anything by the end of the night i am gonna talk to her fiancee (as he could for-real have his custody situation with his kids damaged if the kids go back and tell their therapist or family court about this whole thing). i'm hoping that will sway her.

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    did house music just hit the radio or something

    JKKaAGp.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    a'ight fuck ya'll

    aka

    i love ya'll but i'm tired goodnight

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 | SS Wishlists |
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    did house music just hit the radio or something

    top 40 pop is like, all dance music mostly now, and gettin kinda housey sometimes

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    Oh wow, gf's mom just called me and she was drunk and rambling.

  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Chu are you just making horrible family shit up for attention?

    Because if not you might want to check out the history of the property you live on because I think it is at the center of a hellmouth or something.

    this isn't even my family

    this is my aunt's best friend who i usually feel weird talking about with friends because she's not family

    but i am really stressed out about this situation

    she lives with you right?

    make some calls ask about what you can do

    in all seriousness i don't think i can do that- or at least, i don't think i can act on anything i'm told (except by talking to my aunt, which has proven fruitless)

    my aunt is super irrational about this situation since it's her best friend and i think there's a serious chance she'd kick me out if i reported it or something against her wishes

    could you talk to your aunt about making some calls? what she's telling you is concerning for the friend's safety and she needs help

    i have been bringing it up to her the past few days as this stuff has been happening. so far she has not been receptive at all. if she doesn't do anything by the end of the night i am gonna talk to her fiancee (as he could for-real have his custody situation with his kids damaged if the kids go back and tell their therapist or family court about this whole thing). i'm hoping that will sway her.

    well good luck

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Registered User regular
    Reading this book for school sucks.

    Not because it's boring or anything, it's just that it's so obviously translated it makes me hate my life.

    yGxvf.png
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    a'ight fuck ya'll

    aka

    i love ya'll but i'm tired goodnight

    love you too

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    I'm not as quick on the pop music dial as I have been before, SiG. I'm too involved in my own project, listening to 10 year old dub techno records and looking up alan wilder emu programs.

    I'm a nerd.

    I also here noises that sound propitious. Hope she's not puking!

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    Reading this book for school sucks.

    Not because it's boring or anything, it's just that it's so obviously translated it makes me hate my life.

    Being and Time?

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    I seem to be unable to stop watching Happy Endings.

    I figure I could take a bear.
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    Oh _J_

    if you only understood heidegger, you won't be so involved in terrible philosophers

    spinoza aside

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    also

    no puke

    YAY

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • PodlyPodly good moleman to youRegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Oh _J_

    if you only understood heidegger, you won't be so involved in terrible philosophers

    spinoza aside

    Nazi.

    yup

    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    hlB028K.png?1
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Oh _J_

    if you only understood heidegger, you won't be so involved in terrible philosophers

    spinoza aside

    Nazi.

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    I just realized how absurd it is to think So It Goes would waste alcohol just to set someone on fire.

  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Fighting the War on String Registered User regular
    Errythang is poooooooop

    75trafim7bi2.png
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    mrflippy wrote: »
    Oh wow, gf's mom just called me and she was drunk and rambling.

    Call her back and ask what she's wearing.

  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I just realized how absurd it is to think So It Goes would waste alcohol just to set someone on fire.

    new quote

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Reading this book for school sucks.

    Not because it's boring or anything, it's just that it's so obviously translated it makes me hate my life.

    Being and Time?

    Nah, History of Art.

    yGxvf.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas “Three films a day, three books a week and records of great music would be enough to make me happy to the day I die.” Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Morena Baccarin is married to a guy who is not as attractive as I am.

    This is both depressing and encouraging at the same time.

    Have you seen who Christina Hendricks is married to?

    Ridiculous!

    I know! No amount of personality or big dickedness can explain it, these ladies must have some serious issues that these guys stumbled upon and are using for their own personal gain.

    You know there is this thing called love. Sometimes people fall into it.

  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Morena Baccarin is married to a guy who is not as attractive as I am.

    This is both depressing and encouraging at the same time.

    Have you seen who Christina Hendricks is married to?

    Ridiculous!

    I know! No amount of personality or big dickedness can explain it, these ladies must have some serious issues that these guys stumbled upon and are using for their own personal gain.

    You know there is this thing called love. Sometimes people fall into it.

    no way man, those ladies must be deficient in the head

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot WRIGGLY OMG WRIGGLYRegistered User regular
    I am pretty sure that if I am still gung ho about this tattoo that I am going to get it in November

    I am going to make some calls though

    I feel like $100 might be sensible for a four word tattoo but I dont know

    0wSr10c.png?1
This discussion has been closed.