As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

THIS EXPLAINS THE ME3 ENDING, IT ALL MAKES SENSE

OcTavius12OcTavius12 Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in Games and Technology
Just watch the whole thing, it will all become clear. My mind = blown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythY_GkEBck&feature=player_embedded
The writers where right, it just went over everyones head

f7v9h.jpg
OcTavius12 on

• Options
    AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    ME3 apologist are pathetic.

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Why is it that both sides in this issue are so prone to overdo it?

It's either "You entitled person wanting a fifteen-hour ending! You aren't the creator, stop involving yourself with matters that is none of your business, you non-creator!" or "LOL Biodrones!"

I think this is a great opportunity for a healthy discussion about the game-maker/game-consumer roles and responsibilities and what constitutes a good, satisfying ending, but for some reason people just want some sort of "victory" all the time. This isn't NeoGAF, is it?

Absalon on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I think the OP should use the ME3 to discuss this or preferably not at all.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    wormspeakerwormspeaker Objectively Terrible Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Algertman wrote: »
    ME3 apologist are pathetic.

I wonder if you know what definition of "apologist" is.

wormspeaker on
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    No spoiler warnings, there already is an ME thread and the other ME thread was specifically told to chill on ending talk....

This will end poorly.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    No ending talk in the ME thread is probably why the guy made a new thread, non? ;D

I like the indoctrination idea, and think it works great.

As one ending, of the multiple endings that should have been present.

But I also like the idea that the ending as is serves as a reminder that the universe is way bigger than Shepherd and all of his actions and choices ain't really mean shit in the grand scheme of things.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    This is why I like Mario games.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    it's awesome that you saw a youtube video. congrats.

This discussion has been closed.