As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WH40,000] Tales of the Neckbeard and Adventures in Crazyland, 1000 FLGS stories.

• saluksicsaluksic Registered User regular
    Echo, is that a Swarmlord/General Grievous mash-up?

• TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    New forgeworld minotaurs characters look damn good.

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    I had another story typed up, but my tablet seems to have eaten it. Sadface

The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • MatriasMatrias Registered User regular
    Did you guys see these fellas on Forge World yet?

molloc-enkomi.jpg

They are fucking rad.

The crozius has a gun built in.

3DS/Pokemon Friend Code - 2122-5878-9273 - Kyle
  • Mystery.ShadowMystery.Shadow Registered User regular
    Anrakyr the Traveller takes over a vehicle via Mind in the Machine. When this is done so, it says the Vehicle fires as if it is your own. At what Ballistic Skill does this vehicle shoot at?

WARNING! MMO Addiction can Prevent Long-Term Employment, a Meaningful Relationship, and Financial Independence. When's the Next Raid?

I Spent 90% of my Money on Women and Warhammer. The Rest I Wasted.
  • TraceofToxinTraceofToxin King Nothing Registered User regular
    Nax wrote: »
    I had another story typed up, but my tablet seems to have eaten it. Sadface

BETTER START WRITING AGAIN.

Everyday I wake up is the worst day of my life.
    Omg Matrias. I need those.

The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    FW are really making me want to change my Salamanders to Minotaurs.

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Anrakyr the Traveller takes over a vehicle via Mind in the Machine. When this is done so, it says the Vehicle fires as if it is your own. At what Ballistic Skill does this vehicle shoot at?
    Whatever BS it has listed in the profile.

• SJSJ College. Forever.Registered User regular
    I've been gone for a week. Did I miss anything actually interesting? New stupid paint names don't count.

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    SJ wrote: »
    I've been gone for a week. Did I miss anything actually interesting?
    Goat butt Jesus is the best Jesus.

Chaplains that have Power Fists and Crozius' are the best

• ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    Lawinator destroyed Nax.
    Douchebags play wargames.
    Dayspring rolls dice with pedophiles.

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Matrias wrote: »
    McGibs wrote: »
    Anzekay wrote: »
    Broodlord + 10 genestealers fights Straken and some squad of guard vets. In their shooting phase they take down about half the 'stealers, and then charge. Straken, being a massive jerk, manages to lead his squad into killing off the rest of the genestealers in the first round of melee combat, but they suffer one more loss than we do.

With just the broodlord left he rolls for the morale test and fails. Then we roll for the running, and my lone broodlord sweeping advances Straken and the rest of his squad.

That lone broodlord then went on to wipe out three heavy weapons teams and rend his way through the rear armour of two tanks, over the course of the rest of the game.

The tears, they were delicious.

You should tell your friend that Straken and his squad are fearless.

Yeah man, Straken doesn't run. Ever.

Brood Lord is a big mean cheater.

Huh maybe it wasn't Straken then. It was some annoying guard special character though.

• Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    Have we mentioned how the new 40k paint set is for painting DA, lending further fuel to the 6th edition will have DA/Chaos fire?

PSN/NNID/Steam: Dr_Keenbean
    3DS: 1650-8480-6786
    Switch: SW-0653-8208-4705
  • saluksicsaluksic Registered User regular
    So many marines…

• McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    Huh maybe it wasn't Straken then. It was some annoying guard special character though.

If it was a punchy IG special character, then it was probobly Straken.

website_header.jpg
    Lawinator destroyed Nax.

When did that happen?

• ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    Yea, Nax has all the stories about douchebags, SINCE HE IS ONE!

OWNED NAX OH MAN DESTROYED I BET YOU'RE CRYING!

Right about there.

Oh, I didn't even notice. Law is insignificant to me :)

edited March 2012
    OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!1
    LawinatorNax destroyed NaxLawinator.
    Douchebags play wargames.
    Dayspring rolls dice with pedophiles.

Extreaminatus on
  • DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Nax wrote: »
    Chaplains that have Power Fists and Crozius' are the best
    So our Crozius that are also storm bolters.

• Mystery.ShadowMystery.Shadow Registered User regular
    A Necron Monolith moves up to a Close Combat. Uses it's Eternity Gate as a Portal of Exile. 'Fires' the weapon and scores six inches. Can it hit the Close Combat and only effect Enemy models?!

WARNING! MMO Addiction can Prevent Long-Term Employment, a Meaningful Relationship, and Financial Independence. When's the Next Raid?

I Spent 90% of my Money on Women and Warhammer. The Rest I Wasted.
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Dayspring wrote: »

I wholeheartedly approve of this message.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
    I'm reading Know No Fear right now, and
    hooooly damn the first half of this book is all dead dead dead dead.

A Necron Monolith moves up to a Close Combat. Uses it's Eternity Gate as a Portal of Exile. 'Fires' the weapon and scores six inches. Can it hit the Close Combat and only effect Enemy models?!

Does it require a target?
    Does it only affect enemy models?
    Is it in the FAQ?
    How does your gaming group personally feel?

Don't have the book handy but I'm pretty sure it doesn't require a target. To me that means it's like placing a blast template without needing to put it over someone, which means I can definitely hit people in combat. If it affects everyone than you can't let it overlap your own mans, if it only affects enemies then you can.

I don't remember if they FAQ'd it. As far as I'm aware there is no 100% concrete ruling so it really comes down to your gaming group and how you argue it.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Warhams: a social hobby for the socially awkward.

Lies! it's card games as they usually do not attract things like girls.
    As with Wargames you sadly do get Douches, jerks, constant cheaters, rule laywers, art critics, and the really creepy

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    So Snot Green is Warpstone Glow. I suppose I can live with that when I finally run out of the stockpiled pots I have.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • ElderCatElderCat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I did not, until THIS moment, believe that they had lost the rights to all their old paint names. But they are changing every single paint name, including ones that are 25 years old. What other reason could there be?

IWBRLjC.png
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    for thier own amusement

I kinda want to have Minotaurs as my codex chapter now.

I kinda want to have Minotaurs as my codex chapter now.

With those new models, who doesn't?

• altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    I also had a little Sororitas on Wednesday so I'm kinda out of it for the week. Love the stories though.

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
    altmann wrote: »
    I also had a little Sororitas on Wednesday so I'm kinda out of it for the week. Love the stories though.

WTF does that even mean?

• altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    Daughter was born

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
    Grats altmann!

See you in a year!

The explosion in the amount of paints they are selling makes me think this is new a big price gouge. I do like how they plan to sell combo packs for specific armies. When I started for example you had to do a lot of mixing to arrive at their cannon Space Wolves colours, which was really hard for me to wrap my head around as a newcomer. Now the newbie would just have to buy the Space Wolves colour kit and it would have all the pots he needed.

I will say, when GW does something new with paints, they usually are useful in some way. Foundation paints and washes are huge parts of my work flow.

as long as I can get my devlan mud, I don't mind.

altmann wrote: »
    Daughter was born

Congrats. To quote my best broham - "Babies do two things, get you in trouble and try to kill themselves."

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Grats Altmann!

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
This discussion has been closed.