As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Game Over! Way to go killer p.50 The Unfortunate Voyage of the Harbinger

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    !Assuran for gloating after his mafia victory in an imbalanced mini.

And I have terrible, terrible news. I lost my lapel mic in the commotion scrambling to Omega Deck. I'll just have to project better while delivering the evening news. That won't be a problem, since as you all are likely very aware, I once played the role of Space Mercutio in John Vill John's adaptation of Romeo and Juliet (In Space).

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    I loved that show!

!Assuran for lolgametheory.

OrokosPA.png
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    !Assuran for gloating after his mafia victory in an imbalanced mini.

And I have terrible, terrible news. I lost my lapel mic in the commotion scrambling to Omega Deck. I'll just have to project better while delivering the evening news. That won't be a problem, since as you all are likely very aware, I once played the role of Space Mercutio in John Vill John's adaptation of Romeo and Juliet (In Spaaaaaaaaaaaace).

Fixed that for you

• AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    I would like to announce that, despite losing our fabulous suite, Akimbo's Love Shack™ has successfully relocated!

To my pants!

Come one, come all! I know most of you lost all your loved ones and will never see them ever ever again after that horrible terrorist attack, what better way to ease the pain and guilt than an evening of bliss with yours truly.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    The mind reels with better ways.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Hmmm no one to grudge vote so slym for having the audacity to be above me in the list and also a geologist.

steam_sig.png
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Yeah the code tags now do syntax highlighting and stuff. It looked like it guessed you were writing basic?
    (( It detects different language patterns? OK, now I'm curious.
    public static String getVote()
    {
       // TODO: Write method
       return "Bedlam";
    }

))

This gets a chuckle for the TODO.

OrokosPA.png
  • DumpShockDumpShock Does everyone? Registered User regular
    Taya appears to be fashionable.

• Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Bedlam - as the ship psychiatrist I'm sure s/he has been listening to lots of dodgy secrets s/he has passed onto her/his terrorist friends.

(Because you are a girl in the role)

• Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Akimbo - you better let me know if my husband comes to visit you in the shack of love. I will not be happy - much chocolate will be needed.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    [colorred]Bedlam[/color] - as the ship psychiatrist I'm sure s/he has been listening to lots of dodgy secrets s/he has passed onto her/his terrorist friends.

(Because you are a girl in the role)
    You may call me she for this game. I may have to look into some medication for your paranoia though.

Also Dr Bedlam would like to remind everyone that Doctor/Patient confidentiality is of the upmost importance. You may all feel free to come forward and tell me your secrets.

Bedlam on
    What is up with your avatar Bedlam.

Why the change? Seems suspicious.

OrokosPA.png
  • AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Akimbo - you better let me know if my husband comes to visit you in the shack of love. I will not be happy - much chocolate will be needed.

It's all confidential!
    Of course I can be made to talk...

And apparently my name is Jack. I forgot what my role was.

*ahem*

God damn computer, thing is trying to kill me!

1782 tickets and the majority of them are in areas with no life support!

You think they would have put in some kind of heuristic to prioritize and ignore issues in a situation like this.

0317: Alpha section B14: Ventilator #6, fan arrested.
    0317: Alpha section B14: Ventilator #6, circuit failure.
    0317: Alpha section B14: Ventilator #7, fan arrested.
    0317: Alpha section B14: Ventilator #7, circuit failure.

Yeah, I need a hundred lines telling me everything but what is really going on like B14 has been blown free into space fucking forget it.

OrokosPA.png
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »

Speaking of avatars, I just realized that Munkus' is a GIF. I couldn't figure out how/why he kept changing it so often.

Gaslight wrote: »

Speaking of avatars, I just realized that Munkus' is a GIF. I couldn't figure out how/why he kept changing it so often.

If you had an offsite avatar it was grandfathered in.

I wish I had one of mine set when the forum switched over so that I could still use it. :(

OrokosPA.png
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    0317: Alpha section B14: Ventilator #6, fan arrested.
    0317: Alpha section B14: Ventilator #6, circuit failure.
    0317: Alpha section B14: Ventilator #7, fan arrested.
    0317: Alpha section B14: Ventilator #7, circuit failure.

While some of the spectators did get a little...smashed...at last night's Cosmic Smash quarter-finals, the level of rowdiness was not out of the ordinary. There were no fan arrests.

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    I missed you Reg Rysk!

now to book some meeting room for Mr. Roland 'Spoit' Burroughs, talk a bit over coffee and call it a day

edited March 2012
    Its a kid in a hood but you cant see his face or any human features. Thought it would look cool and a little omonis but it didnt translate as well to 80x80. Im not entirely happy with this it since its a bit close to reteba, so I'll probably change again soon.
    I change it every so often. Depending on mood, usually. Was feeling a bit more Macabre this go round so if you have any creepy/cool sugestions Im listening.

Bedlam on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    corvidae wrote: »
    grudge vote incoming.... (sorry...edited vote post!)

What did I ever do to you, crow boy?
    seriously? curious why I'm a "grudge" vote

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Bedlam wrote: »

I change it every so often. Im not entirely happy with this one though, I just havent thought of something better yet.

Hey, what is wrong with hooded robe avatars? Huh? I THOUGHT WE COULD BE CULT-BUDDIES BUT NOOOOO

Retaba on
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Maggots will not be tolerated!

Alegis

Marines, fall in!

Cultist conversions confirmed! D:

!Retaba gets my vote for best janitor.

OrokosPA.png
    Retaba wrote: »

I change it every so often. Im not entirely happy with this one though, I just havent thought of something better yet.

Hey, what is wrong with hooded robe avatars? Huh? I THOUGHT WE COULD BE CULT-BUDDIES BUT NOOOOO
    I was thinking it would end up being a bit too similar to yours and people might get us confused (or accuse me of being a copycat, which I am not)

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    OK, so. The bad news - not only did we lose the QuantumNews studio set when Beta deck went down, but Chip's co-anchor Brittany Chen apparently thought she could ride out the situation in her makeup room (a genius to the end, that girl), so we're also down a female anchor.

But we've got news to report, people! Finally I can make some creative changes without those stupid network notes from the suits over at QuantumNet. Sure, we're going to be working with some re-purposed security cams, and Chip's going to have to go without his hairstylist for a while (thank god, that toupee was starting to look like a muskrat that had a few chromosomes removed), but we can make this work.

Oh, and also - I'm taking over one of the trauma rooms over in the med bay as a temporary casting couch audition center. Any ladies interested in filling Brittany's shoes can show up anytime around 1300 for a little screen test and creative coaching. Bring mouthwash.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    In other news (see what I did there?), Nirya gets sorta-grudged for somehow putting phalla-Isaac in an even less winnable position than he starts with in the game.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets

I was thinking it would end up being a bit too similar to yours and people might get us confused (or accuse me of being a copycat, which I am not)

Nah, I highly doubt I'm the first one to use an avatar like this, so you wouldn't be a copycat! Also I think it is mostly the names that confuse people so that is why ketbra and I get confused often. But I was just being silly :P

Cultist conversions confirmed! D:

!Retaba gets my vote for best janitor.

My cult is more unknown and older than Bedlam's cult! We got the best horrors waiting to be unleashed onto the Universe. By best I, of course, mean the absolute worst.

(Also after my last janitorial commission on a ship I decided to upgrade to something with a gun, but I'll still make sure what is left of your quarters stay squeaky clean, probably because it is already open to space at this point)

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Whoooooo's huuuuungryyyyy?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    kime wrote: »

You make eating as unappealing as possible.

OrokosPA.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular

Your avatar has a more creepy children of the corn vibe. Retaba's is more feminine.

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular

More food for the rest of us.

You develop a strong stomach as a janitor on one of these ships.

You ever seen what the things in the labs excrete?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »

More food for the rest of us.

You develop a strong stomach as a janitor on one of these ships.

You ever seen what the things in the labs excrete?

Where do you think the food comes from anyway? You think they carry enough food stores to feed everyone for the entire trip?

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Yay this game has started!

Incident Report #A546FB98

Date: launch date to now
    Time: apparently all the time
    Offending Citizens: no damn idea
    Incident Type: F69

Description of Incident:
    Yes, I wrote F69, and yes I know that means terrorists. They've taken off the safety protocols on the ship. All the other police are dead. Its just me and Peter Rogers, now. I think I counted 4 "completely useless around civilians" marines on deck Omega with the rest of the survivors. Survivors number around 50. So 6 people to protect 50. 6 people to find the terrorists in the 50 and protect the innocent. I need to make sure my fellow protectors are actually protectors. Will start interrogating now. Need to start with the my fellow policeman to ensure he is with us. Interrogation report will be attached for gaslight after I complete the proper interrogation procedure.

Filed by:
    Clark Wayne
    Officer 542020

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Oh, and also - I'm taking over one of the trauma rooms over in the med bay as a temporary casting couch audition center. Any ladies interested in filling Brittany's shoes can show up anytime around 1300 for a little screen test and creative coaching. Bring mouthwash.

Sure! Go for it! This room is um of questionable use however. Since the power failure we have had to start storing the bodies of the dead somewhere. That room as been the designated spot. At least until we can dispose of the bodies correctly. Soylent I think. Right?

And no I do not want to play your little game, I have my own job to deal with...Speaking of Retaba! Where are you! We have more bodies to deal with and it is your rotation!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
    I think you have my professions confused, I don't treat the wounded, I make em.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
  • Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Taya,
    I cannot hear that song without thinking of Gob. And his magic act. And how he's made a huge mistake. And how he does illusions, not tricks, because a trick is something that a whore does for money...or cocaine.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    SHOULD HAVE SENT A POTE

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    O um then where are those idiots that transport the bodies from the mess that you made? I try and fix your mess and this is what I get! more and more bodies....

We are getting overloaded down here so please calm yourself Marine!

(oops totally thought you were a doctor therehurhurhur)

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.