Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

MLP: FiM: For the New Lunar Old Republic

• BlendtecBlendtec PittsburghRegistered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »
    5cj9r.jpg
    Spoiler:

Tara Strong is great.

I also go by Twinkie in some games. Add me on Steam!
    steam_sig.png
    ·
  • JoolanderJoolander It's like Christmas But with more ... ME!Registered User regular
    ok yeah

gonna have to get twitter so I can follow her now

1JM7Sqi.jpg
    ·
  • ArteenArteen I'm gonna clean up this world yet! Stop polluting!Registered User regular
    I paid zero attention to the royal wedding, so I didn't realize those are actual hats.

sig_ap_001_zps3e5ddaa1.png
    ·
  • SabreMauSabreMau Still featuring glasses. Registered User regular
    Riu2k.jpg

TbCTG.jpg

TmO0r.jpg

1yrxP.jpgmXcqC.jpgtYRm1.jpg
    ·
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    How do those stay on their heads?

L8mev5M.jpg
    ·
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Magic Friendship

camo_sig2.png
    ·
  • pablo_pricepablo_price Registered User regular
    antimagnets. they're attracted to the lack of iron in their anemic royal blood

Steam / Xbox Live / Rock Band DLC / WoW: Allanna, Kolii
    SWTOR: Allanna (Shadowlands) / TSW: Sara-Luna
    ·
  • Kayne Red RobeKayne Red Robe Registered User regular
    Has anyone told those ladies that the purpose of a hat is not to obscure ones' forehead?

·
    FCGVs.jpg

·
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    OK where are those pictures from? Some British wedding?

YES YES YES
    ·
  • JoolanderJoolander It's like Christmas But with more ... ME!Registered User regular

the Royal wedding

you know where Prince whatshisface married that middle class woman

1JM7Sqi.jpg
    ·
    Joolander wrote: »

the Royal wedding

you know where Prince whatshisface married that middle class woman

Oh yeah. I think everyone but me gave a fuck about that.

YES YES YES
    ·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    wirehead how did you avoid seeing the coverage of the Royal Wedding last year

it was everywhere

·
    wirehead how did you avoid seeing the coverage of the Royal Wedding last year

it was everywhere

Oh I remember seeing it mentioned but I didn't watch a single frame of the actual wedding.

YES YES YES
    ·
    ESPN and the Weather Channel even covered it somehow.

wWaMN.png

steam_sig.png
    ·
    X1Faf.jpg

·

·
  • LadyMLadyM Registered User regular
    TmO0r.jpg

Seriously, how did people not burst out laughing when they saw that? LOOK AT IT!!

·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I really wonder how she looked at that thing and didn't immediately realize it looked like a toilet seat

·
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper So glad to be right here IN THE PA FOURMS!Registered User regular
    America has stupid hats too.

aretha-franklins-hat-1532-1232472744-2.jpg

·
    Some hats are fun.

rDkIf.jpg

·
  • LadyMLadyM Registered User regular
    Spoiler for wedding episode, look who else is a guest!
    Spoiler:

·
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    Harry Potter, or Kenji.

·
    The guest list is ponies what are British?

·
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One Never let an alligator... Do your taxesRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Ponies + Miracle of Sound (my second favorite The Escapist feature ever!) = Swoon!

Psychotic One on
    ·
  • RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Harry Potter, or Kenji.

At least the pony version of himself was right about the whole feminist thing.

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.pngtNIAv0X.gifOtk2q.png
    ·
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    LadyM wrote: »
    TmO0r.jpg

Seriously, how did people not burst out laughing when they saw that? LOOK AT IT!!

It looks like she has a toliet seat on her head!

·
  • agoajagoaj One is the loneliest number you could ever chuRegistered User regular
    Now Halkun, how would you market that in America/Japan?

aqOYSK0.gif
    ·
    agoaj wrote: »
    Now Halkun, how would you market that in America/Japan?

I'm putting my money down on

"if you press a secret button on that hat, it transforms into a fighting mecha battlesuit"

1JM7Sqi.jpg
    ·
  • Daddy Two-CoatsDaddy Two-Coats Registered User regular
    halkun wrote: »
    In my opinion fanfics get unessasaraly dumped on. It's an expresson of fan art no different than any other. I don't read then, nor do I write them, but if you want to do it, more power to you!

Writing/reading fanfic is fine and (minus all the unnecessarily sexual stuff) harmless, my problem is when people start thinking it's some kind of extended canon and get really annoyed when the actual show doesn't match up with the way they decided things should be (Derpy, Trixie etc.)

·
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2012
    SabreMau wrote: »
    X1Faf.jpg

Ok, that was delightful. I lost it at the Apples to Apples bit.

The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    ·
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Ask me about them!Registered User regular
    This just made me realize I need a MLP:FiM version of Monopoly. I mean, its HASBRO why have they not done this!

Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

like "skinhead" or "republican"
    ·
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    This just made me realize I need a MLP:FiM version of Monopoly. I mean, its HASBRO why have they not done this!

"Go to the moon. Go directly to the moon. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 bits."

steam_sig.png
    ·

I remember once when I was younger making my own monopoly for something, might've been Pokemon cause I was too cheap to buy the real one. Just use postit notes and write in your own locations and such. It's not the same as the real thing, but it's a start.

steam_sig.png
    ·
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Ask me about them!Registered User regular

"Go to the moon. Go directly to the moon. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 bits."

:^:

Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

like "skinhead" or "republican"
    ·
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Blendtec wrote: »

I remember once when I was younger making my own monopoly for something, might've been Pokemon cause I was too cheap to buy the real one. Just use postit notes and write in your own locations and such. It's not the same as the real thing, but it's a start.

You can get actual Make-your-own-opoly kits. I made one as a collective Christmas present for my family one year with one of these.

steam_sig.png
    ·
  • agoajagoaj One is the loneliest number you could ever chuRegistered User regular
    You can leave the moon after 1000 years, just in time for the game to be half over.

aqOYSK0.gif
    ·
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular

zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    ·
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    halkun on
    ·
    halkun wrote: »

Good read. I hope it makes the rounds in the community to defuse people that are still upset/angry over the whole Derpy thing.

steam_sig.png
    ·
This discussion has been closed.