As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] Game Over! Way to go killer p.50 The Unfortunate Voyage of the Harbinger

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »
    JACK! This thread needs your crazy roleplaying antics!

Where have you been?

Mafia H.Q.
    Signed up. Does this make me converted now?

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Anialos - 21 votes
    2nd place is Dumpshock with... 6.

That's quite the wagon, and it's going to be hard to analyze that. Going out for drinks. Hopefully I'm alive when I get back. Lots to go over!

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    The wagon worth analyzing, depending on how things end up, is day 2's.

OrokosPA.png
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Wow. From the way this is going, I feel like I should vote for one of you. But at the same time if this goes on the entire weekend, I might pay more attention to this than class.

Maybe you two are actually in cahoots. Trying to distract us from the other obvious choices...

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    obvious choice is obvious.

edit: jackisreal page is obnoxious. makes me want to suicide myself.

corvidae on
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    i
    where
    this
    is
    going

(down)

Holy shit.

Oh my god.

I was having such a bad day and then this.

The tears...thank you.

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Infidel and Anialos seem to be making this rather personal. Whatever the true alignment of the two players and the eventual outcome of the game, I hope this is mostly posturing. It's supposed to be fun, and it's less fun if people get angry/dickish over it.

Gaslight on
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »
    @Phyphor, can you code your box to mine past games for the use of the word placeholder?

I wanna see if people who do that are actually more likely to be mafia.
    Would it be possible for you to run it again on some of the older games for historical data? A few of them (my mini being an example) are only up to when you died, still

I could index every game ever played, except it would hammer the server. Maybe I'll do that on a delay or whatever

New project.

Analyse every phalla ever ran, recording all posts. Manually assign roles to all players in each phalla. Assign every post a role of Village, mafia, neutral or host.

Datamine for words that have a high occurance in mafia posts normallised by occurance in villager posts.

Consider 'Phalla' solved.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Malkor wrote: »
    Wow. From the way this is going, I feel like I should vote for one of you. But at the same time if this goes on the entire weekend, I might pay more attention to this than class.

Maybe you two are actually in cahoots. Trying to distract us from the other obvious choices...

Me? My vote lies elsewhere, and I haven't even contributed to the Anialos discussion.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    You two seem to be making this rather personal. Whatever the true alignment of the two players and the eventual outcome of the game, I hope this is mostly posturing. It's supposed to be fun, and it's less fun if people get angry/dickish over it.
    Coming from the guy who called me ugly?

Figgy wrote: »

Me? My vote lies elsewhere, and I haven't even contributed to the Anialos discussion.

I think he was referring to the Infidel/Anialos shit-slinging, as was I (edited my post to make that clear).

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    You're not the only one I looked at Anialos.

But the actions and words and responses of the others determine what people believe.

You just keep digging, I'm only here to throw the dirt on you.

Hell, while I'm down here diggin', mind tossing out those "nuggets o' wisdom" that are the other people you looked at? I'm sure the rest of us villagers would love to know!

You two seem to be making this rather personal. Whatever the true alignment of the two players and the eventual outcome of the game, I hope this is mostly posturing. It's supposed to be fun, and it's less fun if people get angry/dickish over it.
    Coming from the guy who called me ugly?

Hey.

Hey!

I only said I suspected you're ugly.

Take off that shadowy hood and let's find out.

I think he was referring to the Infidel/Anialos shit-slinging, as was I (edited my post to make that clear).

Where did you get the idea that I'm angry?

OrokosPA.png

Ah. If Infidel and Anialos are working together, boy did Anialos get the short end of that stick.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Under that hood, Bedlam has the face of a dog.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

Ah. If Infidel and Anialos are working together, boy did Anialos get the short end of that stick.

If the stick was much longer it might cause internal organ damage :winky:

Retaba wrote: »
    Under that hood, Bedlam has the face of a dog.

A cute dog or this dog?
    worlds_ugliest_dog_dead.jpg

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    infidel is an aggressive lover man

Posted from my DyPad 7

liEt3nH.png

Heh, the musing that we're actually working together is hilarious. Just another example of conclusions thrown out with absolutely no reasoning.

OrokosPA.png
    Zombie dog is a zombie.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    A handsome dog, clearly! (I don't watch adventure time, do people consider him handsome?)

• AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »

If the stick was much longer it might cause internal organ damage :winky:

At Akimbo's Love Shack™...

• jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular

Where have you been?

Mafia H.Q.

I got a new job! So I've been getting acclimated. If I live until Friday I should be able to embed myself in all of your psyches!

Also, yeah, mafia H.Q. takes up a lot of my time. There's just so much of me to love!

Heh, the musing that we're actually working together is hilarious. Just another example of conclusions thrown out with absolutely no reasoning.

Familiar with those are you?

jackisreal wrote: »

Where have you been?

Mafia H.Q.

I got a new job! So I've been getting acclimated. If I live until Friday I should be able to embed myself in all of your psyches!

Also, yeah, mafia H.Q. takes up a lot of my time. There's just so much of me to love!

SPBW4.jpg

?

OrokosPA.png
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular

There's nothing inherently wrong with considering hypothetical scenarios. I'd call that post closer to reductio ad absurdum than anything else.

Latin? Off with you and your dead language!

There's nothing inherently wrong with considering hypothetical scenarios. I'd call that post closer to reductio ad absurdum than anything else.

That would require demonstrating how it implies its own contradiction. Which while probably doable doesn't sound fun enough to even bother!

OrokosPA.png
    edited March 2012
    Fucking time-travelling posts!

Gaslight on
  • TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    oooOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOO

THE DEAD DEMAND THAT CYTHRAUL SUFFER!

OOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tayrun wrote: »
    oooOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOO

THE DEAD DEMAND THAT CYTHRAUL SUFFER!

OOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Delayed reaction much?

• jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    jackisreal wrote: »

Where have you been?

Mafia H.Q.

SPBW4.jpg

?

MY MASTER BECKONS!

• MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    How do you do that unwittingly?

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
    I can see inadvertently, maybe. But not unwittingly.

My guess is that he didn't know who the target was.

Not that late in the game he's HOLY FUCK A DOLPHIN???

OrokosPA.png
    Fuck it I'd watch either way.

OrokosPA.png
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    "'how to serve the president' is actually a book about what"

Posted from my DyPad 7

liEt3nH.png
    edited March 2012
    edited March 2012
    Edit: Nvm, you fixed your link.

Man, first The Doors and then Johnny Cash. Few phallas boast such an enjoyable soundtrack.

Though I dare say the Social Distortion cover may actually be superior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96x_FiQIB6E

Gaslight on