As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Is this your [chat]?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    21st, just get an anesthetic. either norwegian dentists suck or abd has some weird nerve damage that dampens pain... or he is being machismo. dental work with anesthetic is painless. it is more discomfort from holding your mouth open wide than anything else. dental work without anesthetic can be incredibly painful, depending on the procedure. and normally anesthetic works perfectly fine. the only annoying thing about most injections is that your mouth stays numb for many hours.

Sometimes the aneasthetic just won't take. One of my back molars had that problem for some reason.

i'm sure that happens, but still try and get an anesthetic!

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    any of you butts use mindbloom (http://www.mindbloom.com) and want to be my tree friend? It's sort of like a self improvement site where you can set goals in various areas of your life. i like it in a mellow sort of way.

• CampyCampy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    any of you butts use mindbloom (http://www.mindbloom.com) and want to be my tree friend? It's sort of like a self improvement site where you can set goals in various areas of your life. i like it in a mellow sort of way.

<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYmG-AGgdTU

Campy on

i'll join you if it has penis stretching exercises

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I really want to bring a bottle of Macallan 18 to split with some of my bros this weekend, but they aren't really scotch drinkers. Should I also bring a bottle of Johnny Blue for babbies?

#agedinoakproblems

Deebaser on
  • Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Day 2 of P90X2 done. Decided to not start over with P90X because I don't want to be a wimp.

Also my aunt's blowing off chemo because she lost control of her sphincter :(

yGxvf.png
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I really want to bring a bottle of Macallan 18 to split with some of my bros this weekend, but they aren't really scotch drinkers. Should I also bring a bottle of Johnny Blue for babbies?

#agedinoakproblems

i've only had scotch once. it tasted like lemon pine-sol mixed with something i'd expect to come in an all black bottle adorned in a skull and crossbones. fucking repulsive.

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

i'll join you if it has penis stretching exercises
    that activity might be part of an add on that you can purchase with seeds at a higher level. who's to say? (you get seeds for logging in. these seeds can be used to purchase various backgrounds, inspirational images and whatnot.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

#agedinoakproblems

starcall!

starcall!

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Day 2 of P90X2 done. Decided to not start over with P90X because I don't want to be a wimp.

Sorry to hear about you aunt

Sorry to hear about you aunt

Thanks, we're trying to get her to agree to wearing an adult diaper so she can do chemo, but she doesn't want to.

yGxvf.png

This sounds interesting. Let me open an account.

yGxvf.png
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

#agedinoakproblems

Have you tried having better friends?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    skippy

i...

i asked my uncle if i can drive the firebird again <.<

#motherofgod

skippy

i...

#motherofgod

yes!

it's okay to try new things, see what feels good

I am glad you are experimenting

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    skippy

i...

#motherofgod

#whitetrashproblems

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

#agedinoakproblems

starcall!

starcall!

I was pounding my head on my desk re: that game.
    Did we win that one?

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

#agedinoakproblems

Nah these are the best bros. Also, it's not like any of them will mix either with coke if the bottle is left unattended.

#agedinoakproblems

starcall!

starcall!

Did we win that one?

yes, robes carried us to victory!

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    DVD structure protection is a pile of dicks.

skippy

i...

#motherofgod

yes!

it's okay to try new things, see what feels good

I am glad you are experimenting

*kisses a guy's neck*?

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

#agedinoakproblems

Nah these are the best bros. Also, it's not like any of them will mix either with coke if the bottle is left unattended.

I saw French Girl's brother in law do that. To my credit, I did not strike him in front of his children.

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    How does twitter work? Do I want a twitter?

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PUT ZERO WORK INTO TEN PAGE PAPER, STRESS ABOUT IT, HAND IT IN LAST SECOND

73%

GIRL BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHE PUT IN WEEKS OF EFFORT AND GOT A C

SUCK IT, HARD WORKERS

Okay how do I add someone?

yGxvf.png
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

73%

SUCK IT, HARD WORKERS

Oh hey, my college self

Twitter is for companies and hilarious novelty accounts. Nobody cares about individuals.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    "smoking is not cool"

*shows pictures of cool people smoking and being cool*

That might be the most weaksauce anti-smoking ad I've seen since I saw this one, which was created by a tobacco company (because they were legally required to):
    QWVYx.jpg

It's a joke, not an anti-smoking ad.

ftOqU21.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

#agedinoakproblems

i've only had scotch once. it tasted like lemon pine-sol mixed with something i'd expect to come in an all black bottle adorned in a skull and crossbones. fucking repulsive.

my girlfriend says it smells like melting plastic

you guys probably both lack the breeding to appreciate it

#agedinoakproblems

starcall!

starcall!

Did we win that one?

yes, robes carried us to victory!

And then he was taking to the ER for pulling his back.

73%

SUCK IT, HARD WORKERS

The secret to getting a BA is handing your work in on time.

Real talk

edited March 2012
    i can't imagine mixing coke with scotch would ever taste good. they are not complimentary flavours. like if someone mixes expensive rye with coke, you might be mad, but it will be a pretty good rye and coke. i don't think scotch would be the same.

Evil Multifarious on
    21st, just get an anesthetic. either norwegian dentists suck or abd has some weird nerve damage that dampens pain... or he is being machismo. dental work with anesthetic is painless. it is more discomfort from holding your mouth open wide than anything else. dental work without anesthetic can be incredibly painful, depending on the procedure. and normally anesthetic works perfectly fine. the only annoying thing about most injections is that your mouth stays numb for many hours.

I'm not being all macho macho man that's just a happy side effect

this is just not something that happens for me

for me it's incredibly painful with or without

and if I get it then my mouth stays numb for hours and it's just annoying.

ftOqU21.png
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    God, buying petrol was a nightmare. Everyone is panic-buying.

Also, @Mojo_Jojo everyone lives in College rooms at Cambridge from 1st year to Masters to PhD. You have to get special permission to live outside of College if you're a student there, plus College rents are fairly reasonable. Hence, no real rental market.

Twitter is for companies and hilarious novelty accounts. Nobody cares about individuals.

Twitter is for me to write questions to people with careers I want.

And they usually answer, because my career of choice isn't full of assholes.

yGxvf.png
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    TI9mc.jpg

Haha, chu, really? You thought I'd actually opt out of anesthetic on a series of fillings because Abdhy told me a scary story?

I'm not a reactionary, but i'm scared it won't take now.

it wasn't a scary story! It was just a "grumble grumble life is annoyances stacked on top of frustrations" story.

ftOqU21.png

Twitter is for me to write questions to people with careers I want.

And they usually answer, because my career of choice isn't full of assholes.

so i guess you're not planning to be a proctologist

#agedinoakproblems

my girlfriend says it smells like melting plastic

you guys probably both lack the breeding to appreciate it

now granted the bit i tried was offered to me by kakos, and he has expensive (but possibly awful) taste

it is easily the most disgusting alcohol i've ever tasted by an order of several magnitudes

i love whiskey, though

This discussion has been closed.