As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I love cats. I love every kind of cat.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Oh dear, apparently my cat threw up at home. She did this on Tuesday as well. :(

those were presents

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Weather's changing, coats are transitioning. Were there hairballs?

• ThreadbareSockThreadbareSock Registered User regular
    Throwing up is a thing that cats do.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Our cat Shara randomly throws up; usually because she wolfed down her food too quickly

Her puke also often contains the timothy hay she steals from the guinea-pigs

• SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    I hope you all have pet insurance...

t9migZb.jpg
  • JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Sugar has taken a strange liking to our bathtub. I came home this afternoon and she leapt out and acted really guilty

The first time I thought it was because I had forgotten to refill her water. Nope, they've got water. Sugar is just a weird cat.

Our cat's been doing this for at least a year and a half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKVAyQ4DUkk

There's water in the bowl, faucet's not even dripping.

Hmm, mineral deficiency? There might be a build up of calcium in there? Salt?

I have no idea.

}
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Oh dear, apparently my cat threw up at home. She did this on Tuesday as well. :(

Wonk's been doing that recently too. He just goes through phases of hurling.

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Silmaril wrote: »

That doesn't exist in the US as far as I know.

Magic Pink wrote: »

Wow?

Really?

t9migZb.jpg
  • MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Pretty sure it does.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
    I'd be surprised if it didin't cos its a multi million pound industry here.

t9migZb.jpg
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    bffs

photo14.jpg
    panda has a raccoon tail!

photo15.jpg

Your cats are so beautiful, bits!

Ours look a little ragged half the time... hehe

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

it absolutely exists here

nevillexmassig1.png
    Yup!

Depending on the type of pet, however, it's not always a cost-efficient thing to have

Indoor cat? Don't bother

Bulldog? Hells yes you'd have best signed up for it like yesterday

• weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    So I feel like the worst pet owner ever right now, I just got home from work and I noticed my front window was open, and the screen was popped off. And sure enough my Jackie moon kitty is missing.
    I have walked around my block like eight times already, I even took his food bowl with me. I am freaking out at the idea of him being gone..
    I just don't know what to do. He doesnt have a id chip, and his identification collar is in the kenel.

• weather man bobweather man bob El Heffer Assholeville USARegistered User regular
    bffs

photo14.jpg
    panda has a raccoon tail!

photo15.jpg

Beautiful cats you have.

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
    So I feel like the worst pet owner ever right now, I just got home from work and I noticed my front window was open, and the screen was popped off. And sure enough my Jackie moon kitty is missing.
    I have walked around my block like eight times already, I even took his food bowl with me. I am freaking out at the idea of him being gone..
    I just don't know what to do. He doesnt have a id chip, and his identification collar is in the kenel.

Sorry to hear that. He'll probably come back though. How long ago did you notice he was gone?

Taya wrote: »

Sorry to hear that. He'll probably come back though. How long ago did you notice he was gone?

Well I have been home about a hour and a half, but I have no idea when he got out.

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    oh no D:

I hope you find your cat soon

• Bloody JackBloody Jack Registered User regular
    Hopefully he will be back soon. Try offering tuna and get him chipped as soon as you can! D:

• Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Apparently my two cats both have terrible acne on the undersides of their chins

like, horrid red bumps that keep bleeding on everything

I didn't know cats could even get acne what the hell

Dongs Galore on
    ugh they keep getting bloodstains on their chests and they're pure white so it's really obvious

bad cat stop bleeding on yourself

bad

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    have they been eating toxic waste?

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Hmm. Well, it looks like we might be getting my sister's dog. On the other hand, if that happens, we'll be sending away two of our cats.

Janson wrote: »
    Your cats are so beautiful, bits!

Ours look a little ragged half the time... hehe
    Beautiful cats you have.

thanks! they are total goofballs/weirdos. I hope you find your kitty soon, weather man bob!

ugh they keep getting bloodstains on their chests and they're pure white so it's really obvious

bad cat stop bleeding on yourself

bad
    That use to happen to my Betty kitty, turns out she was allergic to plastic, had to switch her water and food bowl to glass.
    Do you use plastic bowels?

edited March 2012
    We used metal bowls, but the vet advised us to switch to some kind of ceramic.

They also share bowls so I guess one gave it to the other

Edit: actually, their water bowl is plastic (it's less a bowl and more like some kind of water cooler thing?) but I think my mother was going to get a new one (I'm at school now so I only have patchy updates on the medical state of my kitty cats)

Dongs Galore on
    It has been like almost twelve hours now and my cat still isn't back, i am so fucking worried and there is nothing i can do.

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    @weather man bob Put up flyers, call the local shelters/pounds/animal control, take a deep breath and just wait. He will probably show up within a couple of weeks. 'S gonna be okay, dude. Probably, I mean; obviously I have no control over the future and can make no promises.

MadEddy on
    ruby-red-sig.jpg
    My cat is back! I had to chase him in the house, he was across the street.

• TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    Oh good! Cats usually don't wander too far, especially if they aren't outdoor cats.

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    My cat is back! I had to chase him in the house, he was across the street.

nice!

I am so fucking glad he is home, he was a mess, i gave him a bath and found what looks like a bite wound on his side, so to the vet we go tomorrow.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    That's great! Getting him back must have been the best feeling. It's the only upside to when a pet goes missing for a while.

Also, has he had his shots? If so, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

yay I am so glad he came home!

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    YAY!

2ilnakz.gif

thanks guys, i appreciate it.

Goatmon wrote: »
    That's great! Getting him back must have been the best feeling. It's the only upside to when a pet goes missing for a while.

Also, has he had his shots? If so, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

He has had his shots, but it looks like a dog bite, so i would rather be safe than sorry, plus I have money put aside for pet emergencies now.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Well at least you don't have to worry about rabies or something, then.

But it's defintiely good to get him looked at, maybe get the wound disinfected, and some antibiotics if it looks bad.

Either way, at least he's home and in one piece.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

This discussion has been closed.